Camilya

Patrons, venues, and guilds

Camilya

Postby Camilya » 09/12/10

Full Name: Emberlark (Changed from Emberwood as part of her marriage)
Nicknames: Cami

Biographical:

Level: 82/90
    Class: Warlock/Tailor
    RP Power: Having given up her path of dark magic, she has to retrain in her new path as a woman of war. However, as the aches from wearing heavy plate grow less a burden she may become a champion of whatever deity she chooses.

Race: Ayr'dal (Half koada)
    Date of Birth: Uh...
    Age: Good heavens sir! That is such a rude question! (She's 27 in human years)
    Hair: Black with a slight shade of dirty blonde
    Skin: Fair, the same shade of brown as creamed coffee
    Eyes: Vibrant Green
    Height:
    Weight:

Place of Residence: Freeport, just one floor below and a few doors down from the Soulfire.
    Place of Birth: Kelethin...though I do not wish to discuss it.

Relatives: None, none at all! ((The Emberwoods are a merchant family with some dark rumors attached to their name. Cami has written them off, while being too foolish to change her last name...or prideful)).
    Enemies: As of yet, she has none that she knows of. Though she's constantly fighting against her own urges and upbringing.
    Allies: She is a tailor for the Maiden's Fancy, as well as developing work relations with the coalition of tradesfolke. In particular though, her closest friend is Miss Spiderella and Miss Pharaste.

Crafting: Tailor

Appearance:

Fashion of Choice: She takes pride in her own outfits and will only wear clothing she hasn't made herself if time is of the essence. Even then she will gripe on how the outfit was made for a woman with a smaller or larger bust, or how the hips are too snug or loose upon her. Her outfits tend to fit her like a glove. Tight enough to show her growing pride in her body, but loose enough to remain seemly.
    Armor of Choice: Armor?! Good heavens no!
    Weapons of Choice: I found this knife that suits me just fine.

Special Abilities: When frightened, she gains access to temporary hexes that shapechange others into a variety of harmless shapes. If she were to practice her blood-born abilities, she would be a potent warlock.
Personality:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
    Motivations: She wishes for personal security. After a recent "dear sally" letter, she's convinced that the family "curse" is a real entity and just wishes to be attractive enough so she'll have choice on whom and when to take into alone time, yet powerful enough to not need anyone. She just wants to live and stop fretting.
    Disposition: Due to her koada upbringing, Camilya is very much into proper public action. However, having been shunned from Qeynos due to her witchery, she's gotten to become bolder in admitting her own needs and wants. However, this is only evident behind closed partitions or by the ever-present blush she wears when her thoughts turn unseemly.
    Outlook: "I refuse to play the games my family play and I refuse to let myself be hurt. So if I work hard enough then I"ll have real choice and won't be surprised if things end one way or another."

Religion/Philosophy: Currently I follow the ways of Ro. It is my belief that I can shape the world to better suit me and Ro espouses this belief.

Sexuality: She is attracted to both men and women, however her only positive meaningful relationships thus far have been with women. So, she leans towards her own gender.

Positive Personality Traits: Polite, Pleasant, and Diligent
    Negative Personality Traits: Lustful, Arrogant, Lone Wolf
    Misc. Quirks: Puffs up her cheeks when she's truly mad, usually followed by balled fists slamming at her own thighs. She also talks entirely too long and roundabout when discussing her feelings.
Affiliations:

Guild: Maiden's Fancy
    Guild Rank: Supervisor ((In RP she's merely staff))
    Faction: The Qeynos Guard
    Faction:
    Faction:
    Faction:
Interests:

Likes: Romance Novels, Steamfont Devices, Exploration ("Running makes me feel free")
    Dislikes: Being left to wonder ("Really, it is only fair to woo and follow through"), the term Witch, and Egg dishes.

Favorite Foods: Fruit Salads. Yum yum.
    Favorite Drinks: Xegonberry Wine. Mmmmm
    Favorite Colors: Green of course!

Hobbies: Cami is a voracious reader and recently she's also been writing slash fiction.
Details:

Played by What Famous Person:
    Aishwayra Rai Bachchan

Theme Songs: This song matches the angel and devil that's inside of Camilya. Currently, she favors the evil inside of her.

History: Feel free to RP with her to find out more!

Last edited by Camilya on 10/08/11, edited 20 times in total.

"Apparently her coworkers thought her so modest that they were certain she bathed fully clothed."
Camilya
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Re: Camilya

Postby Yahlik » 09/12/10

Nice elfie, she reminds me of the pale elves I know in old felwithe.....almost to a scary degree, though from a conversation we had I can tell she really is 'coming into season' if ya know what I mean, real skittish and worried about it too, dunno why mammals are like that, but....hopefully the advice I gave helped.

Yahlik
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Postby Ikmachek » 09/12/10

I's like hers, she isses nice and polites and formals, likes to takes commission orders from usses and is goods at it! though she isses using questionable magics, I's hope she knows what she's doings.

Masq wrote:Ones time, heems turn mes into cabbage. Scareds da hells out of mes. And heems got habits of turning intos dragon! DAMNS crazys!!!

Avatar done by Kiki, bless her toxic little soul
Ikmachek
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Postby Tallindra » 10/14/10

Tallindra arcs an eyebrow briefly at the name, pondering the question for a moment before shrugging slowly.

"Our meeting was brief. A mutual acquaintance introduced us and, oddly enough, she seemed... Defensive of him. People have such curious fears..." She shakes her head briefly, leaning back in her seat.

"Despite that, I am clear-headed enough to realize she is a proper, decent sort, and thus look forward to any future meetings. Gods know there are bloody few of those left alive..."
Tallindra
Resident
Resident

Postby Eramacia » 10/31/10

This little girl wrote me the sweetest letters, made me feel pretty good about myself during a tough time. So I agreed to meet with her at the Raven and answer a few questions to help her with her career. She did her little dance routine for me and... man. I've not been heavily into girls for quite some time, but I have to say, I was... impressed. Enough that I had to pawn her off on a friend of mine and go have a nice long bath. I'm trying to be good, these days... really I am. Especially with... "fans." So I need to watch myself with this one.

Eramacia
Resident
Resident

Postby Daniell » 11/01/10

Camilya seems very nice, and very inexperienced. In two words: A target. That all said, my friend Khayte is sweet on her, and so I'll be nice as well. Sometimes being nice for me is simply giving someone fair warning what I am, and letting them decide if they want to tolerate it or not. I suspect I scared her away from me some. That's great. So many people put on this mask of lies about who they are, and it just crumples upon familiarity. I'd rather lay out who and what I am, and let people like me or not based on that. I think she's still deciding if she wants to really make friends with the likes of me. Guess we'll see. Like I said, Khayte likes her, so, she's safer than she realizes.

Though I cannot be said to be a flattering, honest, man, it must not be denied but I am a plain-dealing villain. I am trusted with a muzzle and enfranchised with a clog; therefore I have decreed not to sing in my cage. If I had my mouth, I would bite; if I had my liberty, I would do my liking: in the meantime let me be that I am and seek not to alter me.

Daniell
Regular
Regular

Postby Khayte » 11/02/10

-is gazing at a glass of tequila thoughtfully before tossing it back then setting the glass down silently on the table- Yes, I've met her -a smile plays across her lips- She is equal parts curious and timid. It takes a soft touch to get her to relax enough to open up and talk. Worth it, though. Totally.

She has talent. She can dance and will be killer when she claims her confidence. She had overheard the I find lost things. She hadn't lost something so much as leave it behind in her rush to get out from under her Father's control. I spoke to her about it, and offered to help her get it back. She was excited and then sad since she had little for which to pay me with. She seemed so excited there for a brief moment that said I'd be happy to get it back if she would dance for me again.

-pats her pocket where several 'lost' items sit and she gets up- Seems I have dance in my future...

"Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me."
~Firefly
Khayte
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Postby Meridyth » 11/02/10

The girl's so shy, it's like she's afraid her own shadow's going to come up and assault her if she gives even a show of confidence. It's endearing and a little saddening how she tries to compare herself to others. I think when Camilya realizes that the best advice she can get is from herself, she'll be able to get that confidence she wants so badly. In the meantime, I truly hope she keeps dancing at the Fancy, and I hope that I can help that shy little girl from the wolves of the world. Innocence is rare and sweet while it lasts.

Meridyth
Regular
Regular

Postby Sabeane » 11/03/10

Camilya....well she is female *she arches slender brow and her head tilted to the side, a smile creeps on her face as a clank of a coin purse hits the table*

Camilya is innocence all bundled up in one. She is yet to feel comfortable in her own skin she dances well and will need to continue her practice to stop the punters in their tracks.

Friendly...sweet...erhm a bit to trusting she needs to be a bit more cautious.

"Some things are better left uncovered and unspoken."
Sabeane
Resident

Postby Raveneesa » 11/04/10

She seems very sweet. But, I feel I might have inadvertently been rude when we met. I hope I will get to make that up to her. Perhaps when I go to see her dance...

Raveneesa
Resident
Resident

Postby Zisi » 11/17/10

If this is the one I think she is, she works for Maiden's Fancy and really likes that Khayte person. A lot. She didn't seem flummoxed by what happened in the Raven at all. Must be very professional.
Zisi
Regular
Regular

Postby Masq » 11/20/10

I wants to humbles dis one. I wants to makes hers to crawl. I woulds finds it funnys to see hers weep, I t'inks. To hears hers beg. Tos put a collar on hers neck and sells her fors a fews coppers....

Hers a damns womans. Prouds. T'inks sos much betters dan tongas. Sos I woulds sees her humbles.

.... yeahs. Damns womans.

Yus don'ts like dats? I don'ts gives a damns.
Masq
Resident
Resident

Postby Elisadora » 03/21/11

She knows the real me better than most of my allies. She doesn't know my real name, only my assumption of my middle name, Gael. She was so charming and what a lovely hostess. I'm so sad that I have to hide out when it comes to Sigils and their allies, lest I be made into something crispy. I genuinely like her, I really do. I wish I could be honest because the deception is crushing me with guilt. I hope that when it all comes out, as all lies eventually do, she understands why I couldn't be upfront. Because I would hate to lose our budding friendship. I see so much about Camilya that I find interesting and warm. We really could be friends. Really. ...If not for the lie.

http://www.reckoningeq2.com/forum/

Elisadora says, "I've got a vigilante organization to run, a ball to plan, nobles to murder, and enemies to frame for it. I'm swamped!"
Elisadora
RM Management
RM Management

Postby Slathandra » 04/12/11

I simply cannot think stright when i am around her. When I first met her she was little more than a passing thought. A tailor with some skill that I hired to make me cloths. I didnt want for more, but now... now I cant stop thinking about her. I have these stange feelings and sometimes I catch myself thinking about her. She such a lovely girl and her outlook on life is so ... soothing. She brings an odd sense of peace to my existance.
Slathandra
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Postby Riessa » 04/14/11

She so nice!
Invisible sneaky lady say she know person who make clothes, say she tell her I need.
She send me book clothes, pretty pictures like I.
Meet her and sneaky lady at Faire, talk some, she make I fighting clothes fit, and she make I pretty clothes!
Say come see her want more clothes, maybe come see her at place she work.
She seem like good person be friends with. Think like her lots.
Riessa
Patron

Re: Emberlark

Postby Camilya » 09/09/11

Updated to reflect her namechange.

"Apparently her coworkers thought her so modest that they were certain she bathed fully clothed."
Camilya
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Postby Keirri » 09/22/11

I meet her in the Fancy the other day. She was a little timid, but that did not last long. I hope we can be friends, she seemed really taken by me, or was it the little fae, I'm not sure...just think I need to spend more time around the Fancy it seems. There is something about her though, can't quite put my finger om it.

Keirri
Resident
Resident

Postby Chances » 09/25/11

Ah, Tailor, goods gal, but who shoveds the pole ups her tail ends and stucks some glue theres!?

Okay, okay, reallies. She's a greats seamstresses, makes clothes on the levels ofs amazings a lot of times. Even I go to hers when my outfits needs a bit of set ups for my acts. Howevers, that isn't the parts that really stands outs.

Tailor is a girl whos too scareds abouts her stations to even lets her hair down nows and then. Sures, occasionally you sees her shows a hints that theres a persons there now ands then, ifs you can stands looking pasts the high nose nobilities shoveds up her tails ands into her heads. Howevers, talks to her a little bits, you sees the hints and truths behind her, the facts behinds the woman, ands the realizations there really is someones under alls that snobs, she's justs overshadoweds by something. Can't say whats for sures, calls her self a lady ... yets she works at the Fancy... I don't knows, haves to digs deeper if you asks me.
Chances
Patron

Postby Savitor » 10/25/11

"Wow. What to say about Camilya." He links his fingers together in thought just under his chin.

His eyes move in thought as he answers, "She's that kind of girl that brings out a different side to someone. You know, the side that doesn't want to cuss n stuff. You sorta wanna check under your fingernails for dirt before shaking her hand type of girl. Other than that, I bet she could stop a riot with a shimmy of her hips!" He laughs at the thought.
Savitor
Patron
Patron

Postby Luxelen » 10/25/11

*the Ayr’s lashes flutter as she hears the name Camylia*

Oh goodness, Miss Camylia might as well be a paragon of style and fashion all on her own. Not only is she a superb fashion designer, but she carries herself like a true muse of any wardrobe lover! She’s got the grace and beauty to be her own model and ambassador.

I can’t rave enough about this girl, and I only look forward to more exchanges between the two of us. I look forward to her Maj’Dul boutique opening. I’ve a feeling I’m going to make a man or three go bankrupt with all the orders I’ll be placing!
Truly, this beauty is one for the Norrathian record books. Camylia is just that kind of a fashion icon we can all aspire to be like.

Luxelen "Lux" Lovegood's EQ2 profile // Luxelen "Lux" Lennart's SW:TOR profile
"She's a phony, but she's a real phony." --Marty Balsam, Breakfast at Tiffany's
"A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." -- Mae West
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." --Marilyn Monroe
Luxelen
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Postby Keirri » 11/04/11

We've had some time now, well if you count the Fae that always seems to be present. *laughs* I really look forward to spending some quiet time with her. Just the two of us, makes me wonder where that will lead *ponders in silence* Although I do need to admit that the sexy bra she was wearing was quite nice. I wonder if she will tell me where I can get one.

Keirri
Resident
Resident

Postby Mabli » 02/25/12

Miss Camilya is either one 'o tha most pleasant ladies ya will ever meet...or a secret serial killer. Aint decided which yet. She's almost ended me goin on 'bout four times now at..."parties"

So...so long as ya don't follow 'er ta a social event..ya should be fine, and she's great company.

Mabli
Patron

Postby Leshaya » 03/01/12

The blonde ayr scowls slighlty and lifts her hands up to sign. The lamia following her around starts speaking the words outloud so they she can be understood. < Fussy Lady say mean words. Think she not like others be more important. Think much of self or want be much of self. Maybe need learn that way not always right. To think outside.> Pausing for a second she softens signing again < Have good heart, let head get in way sometimes. Let want be bigger then feel for others. Can be very nice, giving. Just need learn what right listen to. >

Arts by Damona
Leshaya
Patron
Patron

Postby Pirate » 03/01/12

Upon being asked about Camilya, the pirate suddenly gets a dazed look on his face until he's prodded back to the present, "What? Oh Cami? Yeah... I know her. I know her... She's headstrong, but means well. She a hard worker, tough on herself too much sometimes. She's sassy and the kind of woman you don't want to tangle with, but want to be tangled with. Beautiful and she can sing beautifully. She definitely needs to relax more though. Someone ought to treat that girl out to a night on the town or something... or maybe just breakfast in bed." He runs a hand through his hair, smiling, "Oh and one last thing...anyone who tries to hurt her is gonna have to go through me first."

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Profile || Crimsonblade Interior Designs! Blog || Twitter || Gallery
Pirate
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Postby Keirri » 07/29/12

*the dark haired half elf woman sete her coffee on the bar as the interviewer asks her about Cami again*

Cami oh yes, for the most part she is my defacto wife *grins* even though we have yet to be married. Although I think we both will need a new house for ourselves. She doesn't like Freeport and I'm not partial to Maj'dul. Perhaps we can find a mutually good place for us both.

I love you so much Cami.

Keirri
Resident
Resident

Next