Pyxie

Chat about anything and everything
Pyxie
Resident
Resident

Pyxie

Post by Pyxie » 09/26/11

Hey Folks,

Whelp as you may or may not have noticed I haven't been about of late. I had a long run of burn out for personal reasons and I hid from game during that time. After about a month I find I still can't get myself to get in game. I hate goodbyes, but it's time for a departure from Norrath. It's just one of the ways I suck: I hate goodbyes and am a coward when it comes to face-to-face.

This has been a great community.

Be safe. Be happy.

Me.

Santinea
Resident
Resident

Re: Pyxie

Post by Santinea » 09/26/11

I may have not known you well, but I do wish you the best. Take care, and when/ if you decide to come back we will welcome you with open arms.

Be Safe.

Calris
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Calris » 09/26/11

Nooooo! *Hugs*

Well, it's not like I haven't been in and out a lot myself. I wish you the best. Gonna miss the little oddball girl, though. And her player. Even if we didn't interact a whole lot, the times we did were a blast. ;)

Ijaka
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Ijaka » 09/26/11

*hugs* You'll be missed a lot Pyxie. The RM channel won't be nearly as bright without you in it

Take care of yourself and I hope we still get to see you around on the forums, shoutbox and with the Thelus stuff. <3

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 09/26/11

This doesn't have to be "goodbye", just that we won't see you in EQ2. You still got us here on the forums and shoutbox.
*hugs*

Tomias
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Tomias » 09/26/11

*Hugs and snuggles* You will be missed and always welcomed back if/when you ever do decide to come back! I do hope you will keep in touch!

Lella
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Lella » 09/26/11

Raven will never be the same. :(

Thank you for all the laughs and fun over the years Pyxie, often i would be up late at night and you would wake up and pop into the RM even if i was not their i always loved to read the exploits of the Feir'Dal. I hope our paths cross again in an online world! and i hope you stay here lurking.

So all that is left to say Pyxie is So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Ghomp
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Ghomp » 09/26/11

:(

Abyzou
Resident
Resident

Post by Abyzou » 09/26/11

-hug-

I'll miss you. Thanks for everything.

toryll
Resident
Resident

Post by toryll » 09/26/11

It's not good bye if I stalk you. :twisted:

Oh...was I talking out loud again?

You will certainly be missed but who knows, perhaps we'll meet again...one never knows. :wink:

Khayte
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Khayte » 09/26/11

I dont think I have ever met someone who could consistantly and surprisingly always find a giggle out of every situation. I really enjoyed that about you.

Thanks for all you brought to RM. I'll miss you.

Best of luck in where ever you go next.

Layla
RM Management
RM Management

Post by Layla » 09/26/11

*hugs* you will be sorely missed

Audina
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Audina » 09/26/11

Be safe and well no matter what you do.

We'll always have the bubble machine.

Jephissa
Resident
Resident

Post by Jephissa » 09/26/11

You will be missed. You could take something as simple as someone setting their hat on the bar and turn it into amazing roleplay that included everyone and brought a smile to their faces. And you shared a basic rule of roleplay with me that I still live by to this day.

Much luck and happiness to you Pyxie, and if there's any karma at all in the universe you've got a metric ton of good things coming your way as payback for all the smiles you brought to everyone else.

Rencey
Resident
Resident

Post by Rencey » 09/26/11

take care,Pyx..was fun RPing when we did :P

Lysari
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Lysari » 09/26/11

You will be greatly missed Pyxie.

Sibelle
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Post by Sibelle » 09/26/11

I wish you well on your endeavors, Pyxie. You have been one of the constant personalities in my EQ2niverse, and I know I am not alone in that. But from the beginning of my coming to RM, you have been here..Even when I didn't pay attention or didn't talk to you personally.. I knew you were there, being a pillar of the community and a familiar face.

A reminder that some things don't change, and that there's always a smile around the corner if you know where to look.

Take care of yourself out there. You will be missed.

Duvessa
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Duvessa » 09/26/11

Pyxie, you're not cowardly. Cowards don't leave a goodbye message, so right up front, just lose any guilt over that. You have been the light of my gaming life for many years now, my indispensable gaming partner. I really don't have the words to describe the kind of relationship we've had all these many years together except to say it's been the most flawless, sane, stable, wonderful, perfect collaboration. Almost no drama, and none more than mere pebbles on the road. Never a screaming fight, never insanity, never a manic argument, never a disagreement on anything. I couldn't ask for more out of someone I gamed with. I really hope to continue to see you on other forms, in other places. People should be envious of the kind of partnership we had. And you were definitely my better half.

I should write more words, but I don't have them right now. I don't know what to say. I randomly found this song today, and it's very fitting to my mood at this news. I love you, Pyxie, IC and OOC. *hugs*

phpBB [media]

Listen to the whisper of the rain
Voices in the mist
Beyond your window
And you remember
Days of love she spun a web of chains
That wrapped around your heart
And when you held her
You held forever

Green to grey
As forever slipped away
And down through the years
The seasons changed
Still a cold wind blows today
No sun to melt the frost
Because she's lost among the
Ghosts of autumn

Fate's a quiet river at your feet
It rose up slow and dark
Without a warning
And pulled you under
Now she's gone but haunting every dream
Scattered on the wind
And in the rolling
Of distant thunder

Green to grey
As forever slipped away
And down through the years
The seasons changed
Still a cold wind blows today
No sun to melt the frost
Because she's lost among the
Ghosts of autumn

Mahamari
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Mahamari » 09/26/11

Pyxie, while I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you in some time, you were always a delight to play with and one of those people I always looked forward to seeing when I logged in. I do hope that this is just a goodbye to EQ2, and you'll still be around for Thelus and whatnot!

Avith
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Avith » 09/26/11

You have been a treasure Pyxie. You will never be lost or forgotten.

I will never forget all the times you made me giggle and laugh so hard I had to stop what I was doing to catch my breath. That's the greatest gift anyone could ever give.

If you ever decide to come back, it will be to open arms.

Be well.

Kirath
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Kirath » 09/26/11

To paraphrase one of my favorite poems:
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy on Norrath - mighty Pyxie has stepped out.
I didn't get to interact with you nearly as much as I would've liked, Pyxie, but even so you were always amazingly creative to watch in the RM channel.

Yiuu
Resident
Resident

Post by Yiuu » 09/26/11

NooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo Pyxie!

Please know that you will be missed. You was the joy of the guild and of the RM channel. You was always ready to help and to give a hand. Unless the sky was falling, you was always in good mood and positive. Two lines is not enough to say how much your presence and contribution was a joy. You will be truly missed.

As you would say say, find your happiness and I hope we will receive news from you.
Last edited by Yiuu on 09/26/11, edited 1 time in total.

Kiarryn
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Kiarryn » 09/26/11

Awwww.

This is going to sound odd, but I'll miss seeing your antics in RM. I came to AB and was very much a crafter and lurker. It took me forever to even step into the Raven for the first time, and then it took me even longer to become comfortable there, just because I'm shy, even in text, until I get used to people.

That said, I remember crafting sessions that flew by, just because I'd be reading RM, and giggling over your RP.

Be safe, be happy and good luck in everything!

Sairina
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Sairina » 09/26/11

Awww, bai, Pyxie! You will be missed!

Illiase
Patron
Patron

Post by Illiase » 09/26/11

I never got to RP with you much, but the few times I did get the chance, I really enjoyed it. You will be missed! Good luck in whatever you decide to do next.