An LC's Journal - AT`S

Diaries, logs, and personal notes.
TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: An LC's Journal - AT`S

Post by TinweSaa » 06/08/14

Damnation is divine punishment and torment in the afterlife for mortal folly.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 06/11/14

Traitorous Bastard you are using my daughter... To what end? Probably to get to me… Fine… Take all the rope you want. I will smile as I tighten the noose. My outrage and anger will not blind me nor will my utter hatred for everything you represent. You, however, are blind like every other follower of your faith. You strive to imbue fear and terror in others to be spared the wrath of the deity you worship. You seek to demoralize and destroy hope. You are delusional and dangerous. I am blessed in my faith to know no fear. I will counter your efforts with strength and courage. We will stand face to face. There will no mercy.

You will be eradicated.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 07/03/14

She was only hours old when her father delivered her to D’Ron and me. Her mother had ordered her death right after delivering her. Her father claimed to be too old to care for her, but in reality he was just fattening her up to kill her. We took her in and loved her as our own child. I went through so much to protect and keep her. There was such a sense of triumph when the Dame handed me the finalized, official adoption papers for her. The absolute look of joy on her face when she tamed Bashir is forever an indelible memory in my mind.

Now, she has a boyfriend. Utulme... I am not sure how I feel about this. I did warn him… I am sure Ariaha was worried I would beat him up or kill him when I asked him to come assist me in another room. I only warned him, though. Her choice. Her rules. If I have to get involved, he will beg me to throw him in the Pit. He wisely kept his commentary to himself.

It will not take long to gather information on him I am sure. Those who would assist in this matter have been mobilized. He was once one of the Dame’s employees. I am sure she will speak honestly with me about him.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 11/20/14

Choices can never be black and white even when framed by chivalric code. I learned this lesson early on. So you make your best choice and move on.

It was surprisingly easy to tell D'Ron what happened. He did not bat an eyelash. He even seemed to completely understand before I finished saying my piece. Too bad others do not see as such... Instead, they insult my honor without considering the person they know me to be...

Tisharu ordered the death of her own daughter, Ariaha, at birth. She was only hours new to Norrath when she came into our care. I have endeavored to do my best. My silence was both for my daughter's protection and my friend's dignity. No good would come from mother and daughter knowing about one another. The issue of Ariaha's identity was forced by her sister Morigon. She even told Ariaha so the child would demand to know her birth mother.

On their first meeting, Tisharu poisoned Ariaha. When I confronted her, she stood by her stance at the child's birth. The child was an abomination that she ordered destroyed and she would see it done. My friend haughtily dismissed me after making an attempt on my daughter's life and threatening to continue until successful.

Now, Morigon accuses me of murder because the ghost of Tisharu was conjured at a séance... Morigon, the one who caused the whole situation by forcing the issue of Ariaha's identity. I had even pointed out the danger. The child's safety did not seem to matter as much as the version of truth her sister wanted to grasp.

In the name of the Overlord, I executed Tisharu, by harm touch, in the halls of Shaded Lotus in North Freeport for the attempted murder of Ariaha. The body was disposed of in The Pit.

I have no regrets.

phpBB [media]

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 05/15/15

Pallidmortis… Executed. Finally. What remains of him is safely secured in The Rock. This threat to the Overlord and Freeport has been neutralized. Unfortunately, the sense of satisfaction, triumph, and accomplishment was tainted by those who cannot shut their mouths and show some base respect. I suppose I should not have been surprised they acted as such. Some people cannot see past their previously formed opinions. I am sure they were dealt with accordingly.

The slaver vigilantes are still on the loose. They know we are on their trail. We likely got too close for them as they have attempted to taunt me with a boatload of severed hands. Comparing the hands to the list of people missing related to the case, our vigilante serial killers have now turned themselves into mass murderers. I am not fond of slavery myself. However, I do not commit kidnapping, aggravated assault, and murder to get my point across. There will be no mercy when they are caught.

Tamur N’Tal, the fool, attempted to rededicate the Temple of Marr in the Graveyard. He even had the balls to attempt to challenge me. The coward ran away and left a taunting note. Pissant coward. We purified the area with fire and I unhallowed the ground to break the blessings. He has a bounty on his head now and a duel challenge. He will be executed one way or the other. I would prefer by my blade at this point.

More important than all of these things, Ariaha is pregnant. I am very excited for her and looking forward to a grandchild. I wish I had more than a few fleeting memories to hand down to her as family heirlooms. I sent her crib to her and some other items for the baby’s room. It is not much and seems rather mundane to be an heirloom, but I suppose, one must start somewhere.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 08/27/15

Gaelena seems to be well despite the assault. She is fearful, but that is to be expected from what I have seen in others. With some coaching, she came around. It will take time. Capturing her assailant will help. I will teach her some self defense and endeavor to help her regain her confidence. I believe she will be fine though.

I suppose the good out of all this is Morigon apologized for her accusation.

I have missed apple dumplings with rum sauce...