A Dusty jornal

Diaries, logs, and personal notes.
Shalour
Regular
Regular

A Dusty jornal

Post by Shalour » 05/14/15

Well I haven't written in one of these for some time. A couple of days ago I was at the Spider when Lillja walked in, I do understand this Lycan well, she seems afraid to have such a gift. I talked to Slipps and she explained that Lillja may not want it. I really need to learn that not everyone thinks like I do, which brings me to another interesting person.

Last week I was walking along the streets of Qeynos when in one of the side allies I saw an elf, I wasn't sure at first, but later I learned she was Feir'del like me. Her name is Jolynn, but she lives on the streets. I hate seeing this, no one should have to go hungry or worry about where they would stay. I've talked o her, her sister and a couple of other people and I've heard part of her story, it makes me determined to help get her off the streets, no matter how long it takes.

Shalour
Regular
Regular

Re: A Dusty jornal

Post by Shalour » 05/16/15

Last night I went to the Coliseum and fought a couple of duels, I will say that Freebloods move faster then I thought possible, I will need to find a way to counter that speed should I ever encounter one again, and knowing my luck it should be when I encounter one again. I'm thinking a few roots may slow them down.

Now Jaraxus, there's a man who I would like to fight beside in battle, strong and quick, though he did a number on the arena, I hope he can pay the damages off....

After that fight I ran into Gryphyth, a man who I would take a delight in ripping his heart out...if he has one, I'm really not sure. It sets my blood boiling when I saw the child slave he ha dona leash, treating the poor thing like an animal, if I ever run into him and I get the chance.....