03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event **CANCELLED**

In-game events and gathering places
Kalleih
Visitor

03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event **CANCELLED**

Post by Kalleih » 02/11/18

Are you looking to grow your Guild? Searching for that specific kind of character to help fill the gaps in your force? Then swing by Timorous Heights (Antonia Bayle server) on the 3rd and 4th of March! Et Mortifera will be hosting a two-day event between 1-5pm EST on both days! If you aren't too sure about whether or not you will be able to attend, but would like to put your name out there for un-Guilded or unhappily Guilded players, we will also have a section set aside for any and all Guild Recruiting books you may wish to place. We understand Real Life can be a problem, and we will try to accommodate you as best we can!

At this moment, the venue is still being set up, and there are currently 14 booths with the ability to expand as needed. And all you have to do, is come take a look at the available booths and pick one! Simple as that! They will be set up in a basic fashion (please don't readjust any dividers, they are a PAIN to set into place, and will be reset if you adjust them!), so all you would need to bring is what you want to identify YOU! And any recruiting books you may wish to bring!

This event will be for ALL Guilds in EQ2 regardless of RP, Raid or whatever purpose they may be for. We will not discriminate and exclude a Guild without good reason! And if the interest is there, this may be held more than once a year!

So, if you are interested, please feel free to poke at any Et Mortifera player in-game, and check out the venue at Timorous Heights in Gorowyn under Kalleih! And hope to see you there!
Last edited by Kalleih on 02/23/18, edited 1 time in total.

Slipps
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: 03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event

Post by Slipps » 02/13/18

I have been setting up for the past month the exact same event, using booths for the participants. Our dates, still to be set, will be in mid to late March, after the Halas Highland Games, which are the first weekend of the month this year.

You are more than welcome to continue your event, or, if you have not gotten any participants, may join mine as I do have a few spaces left.

Kalleih
Visitor

Re: 03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event

Post by Kalleih » 02/23/18

This event is being cancelled due to a severe lack of interest.

In spite of my not being aware of any other events going on at the time that I began this, I still had hopes that it would be well received. I see many, MANY Guild recruiting messages on General and figured something like this would be welcomed.

I was sorely mistaken.

Lythil
Regular
Regular

Re: 03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event **CANCELLED**

Post by Lythil » 02/25/18

I am sad to see this cancelled. I know a few had already decorated their areas. Thank you for trying to do this.

Lythil
The Spectre Cartel.

Slipps
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: 03/03/18 - EQ2 - Guild Recruiting Event **CANCELLED**

Post by Slipps » 02/25/18

This is not the one I set up. That one is still going to be held.