Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

In-game events and gathering places
Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

Post by Diera » 01/11/18

Diera's Story Time

What: Is your RP winding down for the night? Are you ready to just sit back, relax and let someone else tell the story for a while? Then tune in to Diera's Story Time, a one-hour, weekly run of audio plays (created by the wonderful folks at Big Finish Productions) and settle in for a night of adventure and drama.

When:

8:30 pm PST
9:30 pm MTN
10:30 pm CST
11:30 pm EST
3:30 am GMT

Where: https://www.raven-mythic.com/rfn.asp Also join our shoutbox channel by typing: /join #storytime

Details:

Gallifrey 6: Renaissance
Trailer:
phpBB [media]

Gallifrey Lies…

Returning to her original homeworld, Romana finds Gallifrey to be cold and empty… the corridors of the Capitol lie silent and the wastelands are populated only by a handful of primitive monsters.

Her only hope lies with the appearance of a strange young woman: a woman with a masterplan so devious it makes Romana’s own masterplans look decidedly not-devious-at-all…

How far would Romana go to save her world? Would she risk the Web of Time? And who is the mysterious stranger watching from the shadows…?
Last edited by Diera on 09/21/18, edited 7 times in total.

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

Post by Diera » 07/20/18

For the next couple weeks, it's likely that I might run late. Del Mar racetrack runs really late on Fridays and I may not be leaving work until 8:00.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Re: Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

Post by Psia » 09/07/18

phpBB [media]

Jetsetter, adventurer and owner of a very unusual London bus, Lady Christina de Souza likes the finest things. Even if they don't belong to her. And the more exotic - or alien - the better! Michelle Ryan returns as Lady Christina in her own series of audio adventures.
Better late than never. I always wanted something else with Christina. For those who don't recall who she is...

phpBB [media]
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations