Mondays - EQ2 - Soulfire

In-game events and gathering places
GloomPixie
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Mondays - EQ2 - Soulfire

Post by GloomPixie » 04/09/10

Venue Name: The Soulfire - Freeport's premier members-only establishment.
Owner: Euryale Kyr'Eris
Staff:
  • Euryale Kyr'Eris (Bartender/Security/Customer Relations/Executive Chef)
    Torryn Woodsrunner (Head of Security)
    Inqe Ki'Thais (Greeter)
    Serrest (Assistant Executive Chef)
Additional Staff:
  • Torinthas Everrun (Security/Waitstaff)
    Neversea Crimsonblade (Security)
    Teasyl Smallcorners (Security)
    Kurogo (Waitstaff)

Location: 7 Integrity Road, North Freeport under "Soulfirecub"
Annex location(s): Everfrost Prestige Home under "Soulfireannex"
Hours of Operation:
  • Every Monday night:
    10-12pm EST
    9-11pm CST
    8-10pm MST
    7-9pm PST
Details:The Soulfire is an exclusive establishment that caters to the fine citizens of Freeport. It offers a temporary escape from the daily chore of keeping on Lucan's tolerated side, indulging its members in a safe environment where they can relax and enjoy fine food and drink over good conversation and entertainment. The establishment has had a number of policies that have not changed since opening, including:
  • Dress to impress.
  • Stay Classy.
  • Leave the war (and weapons) at the door.
  • No pets.
Last edited by GloomPixie on 07/29/13, edited 4 times in total.

GloomPixie
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: Mondays - EQ2 - Soulfire

Post by GloomPixie » 07/09/12

Now on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/TheSoulfireClub

Come like us today! Share your Soulfire stories and keep up-to-date on our entertainment schedule.

Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Lyah » 08/24/15

Tonight's Soulfire is going to be a IC/OOC gathering in memory of Paul Briggs - aka Kirath, Zhent, Rualian, Carmir, who passed away last weekend:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36409

Euryale and her staff will provide more details, and the music on RFN will be one part sad reflection, and one part celebration of his memory, as I can manage it.

Please also be aware of a fundraising drive to help offset the funeral costs of bringing Paul back to Texas for a proper funeral by his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/u823cmp4

Any help there would be appreciated by all of us.

Sibelle
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Post by Sibelle » 08/24/15

I just want to say that I deeply appreciate the thought that went into this. However I've realized that I am not up to attending. It's too soon for me and I wish I could be there but I am not.. able to handle it. I hoped that by today I would be able to at least show for a few minutes but I do not believe that's the case.

poSibelle/poXyviene et all will be there in spirit. I know a lot of the community knew and loved Paul/Kirath/Carmir but I log in at the moment and I can barely handle reading his name.

Please do not take my absence as a lack of support for this event. I do very much support it and hope that it can help others process their grief and that it goes well. I have taken a break from the game itself just to process my own. Paul and I texted back and forth every day and I am taking it harder than I anticipated.

GloomPixie
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by GloomPixie » 01/23/16

Because it apparently needs reiterated every few years:

The Soulfire Club would like to reiterate its policy of "Leave it at the door." This means that, no matter your character's personal feelings about individuals from other cities, you leave them outside our establishment. If this is too difficult for your character, perhaps the Soulfire is not the venue for you. This rule has been in place for almost a decade and part of the Soulfire's long-standing appeal to the community was that it was somewhere people could drink without being hassled about where they were from.

I am not changing this rule this late in the game. It's served us well and will continue to serve us until Daybreak kills the game for good.

We have also always asked discretion of all but the most famous of our less-Freeport-ish citizens. Jethal just...can't hide who he is. Do not flaunt your loyalties and everyone can have a pint and a bite to eat in peace, which is really the point of running a venue like the Soulfire anyway.

Also, we have a policy against harassing staff or other patrons. Violators of this policy will be banned until they can learn to behave themselves in a fine dining establishment with some modicum of decorum. If Sairina can refrain from wrecking the place at the faintest whiff of heretics, I cannot expect it to be any more difficult for anyone else to equally refrain from making the evening unpleasant for other attendees.

Thank you!

- Mgmt

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 01/23/16

Psi'a will let you borrow her warhammer. Just in case you need to beat anyone into submission. :P Or She will just have to make an appearance and lurk in the corner in case of trouble.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Slipps
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Slipps » 03/26/17

This venue is still opening regularly.

Dress up, step out, have a drink!

Tell them Slipps sent you.