Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

In-game events and gathering places
Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

Post by Diera » 01/11/18

Diera's Story Time

What: Is your RP winding down for the night? Are you ready to just sit back, relax and let someone else tell the story for a while? Then tune in to Diera's Story Time, a one-hour, weekly run of audio plays (created by the wonderful folks at Big Finish Productions) and settle in for a night of adventure and drama.

When:

8:30 pm PST
9:30 pm MTN
10:30 pm CST
11:30 pm EST
3:30 am GMT

Where: https://www.raven-mythic.com/rfn.asp Also join our shoutbox channel by typing: /join #storytime

Details:

The War Doctor: 1.3 The Heart of the Battle
Trailer:
phpBB [media]

Trapped in a citadel swarming with Daleks, the Time Lord rescue force must find a way to overcome insurmountable odds. With the Daleks apparently planning to rule the Null Zone, perhaps their thirst for universal conquest and victory has been quenched…

The War Doctor doesn’t believe so - but how can he prove it without destroying any chance of peace?

As the countdown to the destruction of Keska proceeds, a deadly choice must be made... A choice that will define this Doctor, and perhaps forever cast him in the role of ‘monster’.
Last edited by Diera on 01/11/19, edited 21 times in total.

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: Fridays - RFN - Diera's Story Time

Post by Diera » 07/20/18

For the next couple weeks, it's likely that I might run late. Del Mar racetrack runs really late on Fridays and I may not be leaving work until 8:00.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 09/07/18

phpBB [media]

Jetsetter, adventurer and owner of a very unusual London bus, Lady Christina de Souza likes the finest things. Even if they don't belong to her. And the more exotic - or alien - the better! Michelle Ryan returns as Lady Christina in her own series of audio adventures.
Better late than never. I always wanted something else with Christina. For those who don't recall who she is...

phpBB [media]
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 02/18/19

I'm intrigued.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/the-eighth-of-march
Story details and the trailer for the special Doctor Who release The Eighth of March have been released today. With some of our favourite characters all together in one box set, and several audio debuts such as the Paternoster Gang and the two Osgoods, we can’t wait for this one!
Scattered through all of space and time, there are many women whose paths have crossed that of the Doctor.

Some were once fellow TARDIS travellers, some staunch allies defending the Earth, and one was the Doctor’s wife…

From Victorian London, to an intergalactic convention, from the offices of UNIT, to an impossible university library – on the 8th of March, four very different adventures will unfold.
Sophie Aldred as Ace
Lisa Bowerman as Bernice Summerfield
Louise Jameson as Leela of the Sevateem
Alex Kingston as River Song
Neve McIntosh as Madame Vastra
Ingrid Oliver as Osgood
Jemma Redgrave as Kate Lethbridge-Stewart
Catrin Stewart as Jenny Flint
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 02/20/19

Hmmm, interesting! (Though, I could do without more River, really, but the rest looks interesting.)