Brew Day is an annual event that tips a hat and a frosty beer stein to Brell Serilis and all things brew-related. The in-game festivities will run from 12:01 a.m. Pacific on March 5, 2019 and will end on March 18, 2019 (or just beyond) the real-world holiday known as St. Patrick's Day. It made its first in-game appearance in 2006.
Many of the quests require your character to consume alcoholic drinks that cause a screen blur that is supposed to mimic drunkenness; for some players this presents a problem as it can cause headaches.
The progression for intoxication is Tipsy, Inebriated, Drunk, Very Drunk.
How to Sober Up:
The ability Sober Up is granted during The Great Pub Crawl to cancel drunk effects.
- while doing the achievement, The Great Brewday Pub Crawl, you get the ability Sober Up. You can use it after drinking a brew in each location, but it get's removed once you got all updates.
- You can wait till you are sober, but that takes really long (several minutes)
- Use Hair of the Dog (provisioner made - takes a few of these to sober up though) or Wake-up Juice (sold by Balin Copperfoot)
- After you complete some quests and get Beer Tokens, purchase the multi-use Pot of Wake-up Juice.
- If you want to quickly get rid of the drunk effect:
- attack something and let it kill you. You will revive sober.
- lose a duel get's you sober as well, but you gear doesn't take damage.
or jump off a cliff, drown, etc.
- You can also craft or purchase a tinkered Exothermic Lifestone or Exothermic Manastone as a quick and deadly means to die. When you revive you will no longer be drunk.
- Sometimes zoning to a guild hall will cure drunk effects, but keep in mind the Call to the Guild Hall ability has a cool down timer before it can be used again.
http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/artic ... 0000000000