Tajar

Patrons, venues, and guilds
Tajar
Resident
Resident

Tajar

Post by Tajar » 02/03/12

Full Name: Tajar Starfall Eb`Udae (Also Ttajar and Tajarr)
Nicknames:

Biographical:
  • Level: 100
    Class: Inquisitor/Shadow Knight/Defiler
    RP Power: She was always a battle cleric, but the ritual used to make her mortal again made her able to wield disease as well as cure it. Basically, when treating or curing someone, she simply takes the disease into herself and saves it to unleash in battle as a Harm Touch or disease imbued attacks.

Race: Aerakyn/Tier'Dal
    Date of Birth: Sometime in the Age of Turmoil
    Age: She stopped keeping count long ago, but somewhere around 710 years.
    Hair: Long and silvery white.
    Skin: Dark blue, but her scales and wings are silver.
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 190lbs (This is taking wing mass into account, she is not fat.)

Place of Residence: Freeport
    Place of Birth: In her ancestral home on the border between Nektulos and Lavastorm, before the Rending.

Relatives: She was recently widowed by Ivanson Starfall, with whom she has four children, Ivanar, Ankari, Siltoz and Ayrora (deceased), and a step-daughter, Kairya. She also adopted Kalsari, and raised her son Kaluuk as her own. She has four grandchildren. Her parents are Xarzyth and Jetam, and she has a half brother and sister, Kestaal and K'tonos. Her paternal grandmother Jetamyo also still lives.
    Enemies: Her ex-husband and his allies. Enemies of Freeport.
    Allies: Allies of the Knights are her allies too.

Occupation: She is the Lady Commander of the Knights of Freeport.
    Crafting: She is a carpenter.

Appearance: Tajar is strong and compact, well toned. She is a soldier after all. Despite this her movements are graceful and almost effortless. Her long silver hair is in contrast to dark magnetic eyes. With the change brought on by the dragons blood, she appears Aerakyn to the untrained eye. Her skin is still dark and Tier like, but she is scaled in places with silver scales. She carries herself with confidence and a touch of melancholy.

Fashion of Choice: She has a liking for well made clothes, mostly in greys, blacks and whites now.
    Armor of Choice: She wears the uniform of the Knights of Freeport, though if off duty she'll wear whatever she's in the mood for.
    Weapons of Choice: She favours a greatstaff carved for her by an old friend, but she is just as adept with a sword and shield.

Special Abilities: As a side effect of her being 'cured', she has kept her immortality in that she does not age, nor will she die of natural causes. She is also all but immune to diseases. She can however be killed like any other mortal; poison, arcane and physical trauma affect her as they would any other.
Personality:
  • Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Motivations: Family, power, the furthering of Freeport.
    Disposition: Quietly confident, proud but able to show humility when it's due.
    Outlook: Positive, though cautious.

Religion/Philosophy: She is a former High Priestess of Innoruuk. She is now a Priestess of the Dismal Rage, which still honors Innoruuk. She also leans towards Zek and is a Holy Knight of the two.

Sexuality: Straight.

Positive Personality Traits: Devoted to the few she cares about. When she decides upon a path or person, she is unwaveringly loyal. She is generally more tolerant of other races than most Teir'Dal, even more so since being exiled by her own people. She is intelligent and quick learning. She is a natural leader when it comes to healing, but at the same time will follow someone who earns her respect without complaint.
    Negative Personality Traits: She can be quite blunt and to the point, a bit of a wise ass. She quite frankly doesn't care either way about many things, and this can show in her attitude. She can be quick to anger, and is often violent with it.
    Misc. Quirks: She has an odd sense of humour, and will often see humour where other's do not.
Affiliations:
  • Guild: Knights of Freeport
    Guild Rank: Lady Commander (Leader)
    Faction: Ally: Freeport
    Faction: Ally: Claws of Veeshan
    Faction: Ally:
    Faction:
Interests:
  • Likes: Spending time with her family, good conversation, finer things in life, battle, decorating, a good book, healing techniques and study.
    Dislikes: Iksar. False people and liars. Dishonorable people. Anyone too sweet rubs her the wrong way. Her ex-husband.

Favorite Foods: Nerian Mushroom soup served in the Combine Tavern. She's not picky though, and will eat anything. She's allergic to clams.
    Favorite Drinks: Brandy
    Favorite Colors: Reds, browns, purples, blues, and black. Strong, deep colours. Gold.

Hobbies: She likes to decorate. She also has an interest in none magical healing through herbs and other methods. She has a strong interest in blood science, perhaps a little ironic for a former vampire. During her spell in Halas, she got a taste for building and completed a high class fighting arena, known as the Myrmidon's Den. She has also assisted in the rebuild of the Overlords Crown and of the redeco of the Rock.
Details:
  • Played by What Famous Person: Sigourney Weaver

Theme Songs: ((I'll have to think about this one some more))

History:

Tajar has known many walks of life, from being at the pinnacle of society to being homeless with nothing but the clothes on her back.

Her parents vanished in an explosion in Nektulos when she was seven, and Tajar was sent to the Temple to be raised. Seeing potential in her, the High Priestess Alexandria decided to train Tajar as a priestess and when she came of age, sent her to serve Lord Haavok. After an incident involving her grandmother, Tajar had to leave Castle Storm and found a new place to live in Qu'Ellar Kultar where she met Mogadeche.

Not long after, Mogadeche Turned her, granting her his Gift and adopting her into his family, giving her his name as her own. Later they both left to form their own House, Dalharen d'Phlith. Tajar became the High Priestess and grew evermore powerful as the years passed, eventually becoming one of the most powerful on Norrath at the time.

When the Rending happened, Tajar was trapped under ground. Too deep to free herself, she slipped into the deep Sleep of the Sanguine. Eventually treasure hunters found their way down to her, and never saw the light of day again. Tajar emerged almost powerless, into a very different Norrath. Sensing that Mogadeche too walked the realm again, she sought him out. Finally taking her as his wife, they reformed their old House under Children of Hate, finding a few others who had survived the Rending and bringing them home.

After a time though, Mogadeche became more and more distant, and was even unfaithful to her. Regardless she carried on, forging alliances and trying to further their House, unaware of the planned mutiny against her. Without warning, Mogadeche severed the Bloodbond and threw her out. Stripped of everything and suffering the physical effects of the severing of the Bond, which only death is meant to break, she was taken to Freeport by her charge Kalsari. They barely made it to the Knights of Freeport's hall before Tajar collapsed.

Unable to rouse her, the decision was made to bring in outside help to rid her of the vampire. Finally waking after three days, she spent weeks recovering as her body rehabilitated itself to mortal life. She decided to stay with the Knights when she was well enough to live a soldiers life, and invited those who had followed her in her exile to Freeport to stay too. This plan was also short-lived.

Upon Mogadeche's apparent demise, Tajar re-inherited the very House she had been exiled from. Un-trusting of those that remained, she gave them leave to gather their things before sending them all away and locking the great doors. With Dolthaic at her side, they changed everything. The heraldry, the hall, even their name, burying Mogadeche's tarnished legacy so that they could start anew as the Scions of Odium. But Tajar could not seem to settle. Noble life seemed to be lacking in purpose to her now after having spent time with the Knights. Tajar left her House in her younger brothers hands and returned to Freeport.

Upon returning, she met and later fell in love with Ivanson Starfall. After finding herself with child, and knowing the trouble it could potentially cause both her and her brother, she renounced her Nerian citizenship and has made Freeport her permanent home. As predicted, trouble did happen when it became known that she carried a Human's child. She became even further ostracized from Neriak and lost her remaining ally there. She has not set foot there since.

Her work in Halas to bolster relations there and successfully secure an alliance between the Fera and the Knights of Freeport earned her a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant.

Her family grew with the births of Ankari and later Siltoz. She remains in Freeport, where she recently earned the rank of Captain.

Tajar was later given the rank of General to help combat the threat of Diemos and the traitorous Pallidimortis.

On patrol one day, she discovered an illegal lab in the sewers run by Iksar under someone else's direction. In the ensuing fight, she was drenched by and almost drowned in arcanely modified concentrated dragon's blood. Over the following few days, the blood transformed her, leaving her changed forever.

At the Anniversary events of the Knights of Freeport, Tajar was promoted to Vice Commander.

She was recently widowed when Ivanson was killed in an explosion along with Rufinus Karr.

Upon the retirement of Arquenniel Tinwe'Saa, the Overlord promoted Tajar to the rank of Lady Commander of the Knights of Freeport.
Last edited by Tajar on 08/22/16, edited 26 times in total.

Minek
Visitor

Re: Tajar

Post by Minek » 02/06/12

Tajar! What a fine presence she makes, especially in the comfort of her grand home in Neriak's Death Grotto. I had the pleasure of enjoying a few spirits there last evening and I was duly charmed and invigorated by her passion to carry out the word of Innoruuk, a desire I share with her and her lovely family. I look forward to many more such evenings, and for learning more about how she came to where she is now.

Tynexian
Regular
Regular

Post by Tynexian » 02/14/12

This one is only recently introduced to my awareness...a comely Teir'Dal maiden, but they seldom come in other varieties. Her faith to the Father appears genuine enough and much like me, she may stride between tasks in Freeport's desmesne as much as Neriak's.

A short time exposed her adoration of righteous suffering (her enthusiasm to witness the death in Freeport's Execution Plaza, and degree of disappointment at the swiftness and stoical dispatch of the captive, mirrored my own) and fondness for our homeland.

I'm still not entirely certain what she was about within East Freeport, but she had some familiarity with both myself and Anecio Dured'Hel, which was only minutely pesky. Many seem to have networks of intelligence about and neither of us are unduly drawn to subterfuge, unless it is absolutely necessary. I strongly suspect who may have relayed information about me to her, but I'll refrain from hasty judgments.

All-in-all, she seems an enchanting personage...but appearances are often -terribly- deceiving. One awaits truth, or well-presented lies to unravel. For now, there is little.

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 07/14/12

((Updated to reflect recent events.))

Taysa
Resident
Resident

Post by Taysa » 07/19/12

Tajar Eb`Udae is a woman whom I view as having an admirable strength. Our first meeting on the docks of Frostfang Sea left little to be desired, but subsequent meetings thereafter have proven both fruitful and enjoyable, for the most part.

Despite having lost everything, Tajar remains ever confident in the future and has already been setting plans in motion. Oh...what plans are they? -The archer smirks wickedly.- I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

At any rate, she has proven to take her alliance with the Knights and the city of Freeport seriously, and the Knights are glad to assist her as we can. On a more personal level, I'd like to call her a friend, though I am uncertain if she views me the same way or simply as one of the Knights that gave her shelter.

Dolthaic
Visitor

Post by Dolthaic » 07/21/12

There are few I respect as much as Tajar Eb'Udae. She is strong in Hate and a powerful ally; one of the few people I would consider a friend. It would be wise not to cross her, given the description Mother gave of her conduct before the Rending. I would place my life in the hands of this Cleric of Hate. Recently I followed her to Freeport and only time will tell how long I remain.

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 07/28/12

((Updated again))

Tsvellia
Visitor

Post by Tsvellia » 08/01/12

A reminiscent look comes into Tsvellia's eyes as she recounts the time she spent with Tajar before the Rending.

"As I adjust to this new age, there are a few individuals that have served as points of stability and comort. If not for Tajar I scarce believe I would have survived my first week, and I might have yet smelled of rotten flesh. I thank Innoruuk that I once again found her."

She levels her gaze at the interview, her expression no longer one of recollection.

"I will ensure that Tajar finds her revenge. She has been dealt a grievous dishonor, and if need be I will personally see to it that she overcomes any obstacles that stand in her way. As a friend, I owe her this."

Lebrasier
Patron
Patron

Post by Lebrasier » 08/05/12

"I don't know much about her, really. Oh, except for that she doesn't like hearing that General T'Viir is dead."

"Sure, I tried to keep her safe from that guy who spoke Thexian at us for ages. Between you and me, it was all bravado, but I'm not entirely sure what for..."

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 08/05/12

"The High Priestess... She weathers a storm with a combination of grace and determination I have not seen in many. In her time with us, I have grown to respect, Her Grace." I smile and continue through the city.

Megare
Patron
Patron

Post by Megare » 08/05/12

What little I know of Priestess Eb'Udae, I respect. She has overcome much in recent weeks. Because she is a Mouth of Innoruuk, she has the luxury of summoning my blade should she require protection. Before all things, I am a Sword of Innoruuk. As such, I will ensure that the Mouth of Innoruuk is not closed.

Gorlagon
Visitor

Tajar

Post by Gorlagon » 08/09/12

"I was first introduced to Lady Eb`Udae in our halls by General T`Viir. She is quite gracious and eager to help allies. I was also able to catch her mid-battle at the Coliseum. As I watched from afar, I noted her prowess and ability to best quite a few of her colleagues."

Illandis
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Illandis » 08/09/12

The Will of the Father is one that we can only draw conjecture at. It has crossed my path with this Mouth and her journey has been an interesting one in the time I have known her. A story that stretches as long as mine through the years, Tajar's tale has much left to be told.

We no longer share the same path, however she knows that my blade is hers for the asking, should it remain in the Father's Will.

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 08/12/12

((Updated again to reflect recent changes and to tidy up her history.))

Ravynya
Patron
Patron

Post by Ravynya » 08/20/12

Ice blue eyes bore holes into the interviewer as a miasmic sea of shadows settles around their feet, "What is it you seek, Palerot?"

"Who? The Priestess, Lady Eb'Udae? What of her?" She folds her hands neatly in front of her. Her minion stares down at the interviewer ready for the moment his Mistress commands him.

"She has more potential than most I have seen. She needs to let go of worshipping Innoruuk. The Father does not wish for us to worship him. He wants our Hate. More specifically he wants our Hate spread through Norrath. If more Teir`dal understood our True Purpose beyond how they can corrupt and manipulate it for their own personal gain, we would be much further ahead. It is too bad that the Spires still spews it lies. However, there is time for me to correct the erroneous teachings. Not much could stop her once the lies of the Spires have been purged from her."

She eyes the interviewer coldly, "Walk in Hate." She turns and heads off. The writhing shadows moving with her.

Patchiez
Visitor

Post by Patchiez » 08/26/12

The interviewer approaches Patchiez on the streets of Freeport and asks what he thinks of Tajar Eb'Udae. Patchiez scratches the top of his head with a claw and stares at the interviewer.

"Tajars? Wats a Tajars?"

The interviewer begins to describe Tajar's features, and Patchiez still stares confused.

"Patchiez noes friends wifs Inkys. Patchiez noes likes Inkys. Inkys means! Hes wouldnts fetches sticks fors Patchiez! Whys hes nots fetches sticks? Hes gives sticks tos Patchiez!"

The interviewer arches a brow and asks if Patchiez has Tajar confused with someone else. Patchiez growls.

"Patchiez nots stupids! Patchiez knows! Patchiez thinks Inkys mean 'cuz hes wouldn'ts fetches sticks!"

Patchiez storms off in search of shinies and the interviewer simply shakes his head and walks in the opposite direction.

((OOC Note: Yes, Patchiez really is confusing Tajar with someone else. But he's an idiot, we all expect that :) ))

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 01/14/13

((Updated))

Bishop
Visitor

Tajar

Post by Bishop » 08/26/13

The Bishop stares blankly at the interviewer as he is asked about Tajar. Once she is described and he is told that she is a Knight, his eyes go from blank to cold and narrowed, his tone drips with sarcasm and disgust. "You mean Dreamort's conquest?" He smirks. "I have had the displeasure of meeting her. Doesn't know how to use a whip. You'd think the woman would have put that halfbreed in her place at the tavern. I am certain she spiked my drink. Rude, inconsiderate..." He grumbles a slew of profanities and storms off.

GloomPixie
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by GloomPixie » 08/26/13

Sister Tajar is quite a clever girl... I appreciate her wit and outlook on life, even if her temper does seem to want to get her into trouble.

Sahkura
Visitor

Post by Sahkura » 09/03/13

Pansies? Who the heck ever heard of Pansies! Tajar was insane, of course, but that didn’t stop Sahkura from scratching her head in confusion about this whole Pansies thing. It wasn’t just Tajar who insisted on it either but she was the one with the cleaver.

Frustration gave way to a snicker. “Might just have to come up with such a thing after all.” Now wouldn’t that be funny to see the entire company of Knights wandering around wearing pink robes with the hood up. “Strenth in Unity after all!”

Jetamyo
Regular
Regular

Post by Jetamyo » 09/14/13

"My son's only child... and she viewed me as a curse upon her existence most of her life. Yet despite my 'taint' on her bloodlines, she has done well for herself. High Priestess, Ilharess, both deemed impossible for one of her blood to attain, but she did. She has had a few falls, some more devastating than others, but she always gets back up and gets back on with life. I think the last one was what changed her the most; it is hard to be betrayed by the one you love, let alone by your own people. Yet she is stronger now than she has ever been. I don't think anyone could really stop her now."

Gryphyth
Regular
Regular

Post by Gryphyth » 06/30/14

"I am impressed, she has come so far since last we spoke. I suspect she would have, she is a cunning woman and I should have expected no less from her. Well done Priestess." The Knight bows his head in respect and steps back.

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 01/22/15

((Updated to reflect recent changes))

Tajar
Resident
Resident

Post by Tajar » 06/13/16

((Updated again))