Resident

Tariyel

Post by Tariyel » 02/18/14

Full Name: Tariyel Wolfheart
Nicknames: Tari.

Biographical:
  • Level: 100
    Class: Channeler
    RP Power: She is pretty lethal with a bow, but can also imbue her arrows with magics.

Race: She is half Kerig'Dal, part Barbarian and part Fier'Dal. The exact mix is unknown due to the circumstances of her creation.
    Date of Birth: Unknown, but in winter
    Hair: Blue-grey, shoulder length.
    Skin: A dusky tan colour.
    Eyes: Dark gold.
    Height: 7'6 foot
    Weight: 130lbs

Place of Residence: Halas or Freeport.
    Place of Birth: The Aspen Grove.

Relatives: She is a granddaughter of Jetamyo, and first cousin to Tajar.
    Enemies: None that she knows of... yet.
    Allies: Knights of Freeport, Wolf Cult/The North Wind, The Unseen Hand.

Crafting: Woodworker.

Appearance: She appears to be somewhere between 16 and 20 years old, depending on how she is dressed. She is very tall and lithe, a sinewy strength and innate grace of movement, especially in battle. She looks elven for the most part, but darker skinned than most. Her blueish-grey hair colour has been commented on before as being unusual, being typically a more Tier colouring. Her eyes are gold, a trait from her grandmother. She has terrible burn scars from the elbow down on both arms, worsening towards her hands. Her hands are now entirely clockwork, encased in beautifully engraved metalwork. These are supported by metal braces that go up much of her forearm. Her hand movements can seem quite rigid, yet she gets most things done. She struggles with fine control, like writing, tying laces, sewing etc. She also has two scars on her midriff where she was apparently impaled by something at some point.

Fashion of Choice: Tariyel likes to look nice, but that doesn't mean it has to be dresses. Her lithe form looks great in shirts and pants.
    Armor of Choice: Her uniform.
    Weapons of Choice: Her bow.

Special Abilities: She aged very quickly to adulthood, but seemed to stop once she reached physical maturity. Even her father did not know why. Those close to her have simply pinned it down to being one of her mysteries.
Personality:
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Like her mother, her loyalties are to people rather than places and she has friends both sides of the divide.
    Motivations: Fun! A good fight, a challenge.
    Disposition: Cheerful and outgoing. She is not shy.
    Outlook: The world is her oyster and she's going to eat it.

Religion/Philosophy: While some are convinced that she is blessed by Zek, Tariyel has so far showed no outward interest in any god.

Sexuality: Despite her physical age, she has little more than a passing curiousity in such things at this time. She has more important things on her agenda, boys can wait.

Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, outgoing, open. She is easy to like.
    Negative Personality Traits: Over confident, a knack for being in places she shouldn't be. A lust for physical conflict, playful or otherwise. Aggressive, and does not take defeat very well.
    Misc. Quirks: She tends to struggle a bit with scholarly tasks, not for lack of intelligence, but for which normally take years of practice to learn. She will catch up.
Affiliations:
  • Guild:
    Guild Rank:
    Faction:
    Faction:
    Faction: The Unseen Hand: Ally
    Faction: Wolf Cult: Ally
Interests:
  • Likes: Fighting, hunting, any physical activity. Adventures.
    Dislikes: Boredom, being held down or back.

Favorite Foods: Cake.
    Favorite Drinks: Fizzlepop, any flavour.
    Favorite Colors: She likes most colours, bright shades.

Hobbies: Adventuring, improving her bow skills, exploring.
Details:
  • Played by What Famous Person: She looks like Halle Berry as Storm.

Theme Songs:
    phpBB [media]

History: Jetamyo found Tariyel when exploring Zek for any signs of an old hideout from it's Jaggedpine days. She heard a baby's cry and chased off the Shadowed Men that were encroaching upon the infant. She took the child and went looking for its parents, but no one laid claim to the child. Jetamyo knew she could not just leave the child there so took her back to Freeport with her and raised her as her own. Tariyel's rapid growth has the druid stumped, and she is unsure if her strange daughter will live a long life.

With the Wolf Cult reconnecting with Jetamyo, Tariyel gets the best of both worlds; the fun of the City and the wild exhilaration of hunting in the frozen wilderness.

As soon as she came of physical age, she enlisted in the Knights of Freeport.

When her mother was kidnapped, Tariyel tracked her down only to find her father Remis, Jetamyo's twisted youngest son. He had created her to lure Jetamyo to him so that he could steal her lifeforce and bring his dead twin sister back to life in Tariyel's body. But Tariyel's creation had not gone to plan and he was unable to control her. Knowing he was far too twisted to ever be safe, Tariyel Channeled Remis unto her bow, in effect killing him. The magical backlash from Channeling a sentient being left her arms severely burned ((yay dice!)), causing her to need extensive work on her arms. Arquenniel and Ethard worked together, tinkering clockwork modifications for her hands and arms.

Once fully healed she regained her skill, and was handpicked by the Overlord to serve on the front line against some of the greatest threats to Freeport and even Norrath ((Did some raiding!)).

She is currently back in Freeport.

During a recent patrol, Tariyel lost her hands when a clockwork she had been holding exploded while she was holding it. Once again, Arquenniel, Ethard and the Knights of Freeport rallied around, using their various skills together to make her a set of tinkered hands.
Last edited by Tariyel on 07/28/17, edited 21 times in total.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Tariyel

Post by TinweSaa » 02/18/14

"Tariyel? She is a good little girl and the daughter to one of my best Knights. She is very skilled with her bow and her friend Rocky looks after her well enough. She is blessed by Zek if you ask me. Battle prowess in one so young is rare and can only be a blessing. Ultimately, if she does not turn you into a pincushion, I will introduce you to the Hand of Lucan. Strength in Unity!"

Basel
Visitor

Post by Basel » 02/28/14

Basel stops and fluffs her hair, "Oh, is that her name? She was working at that Spa in North Freeport a couple of weeks back. Decent attendant, I received my drink and fruit while getting my massage, but she has a bit of a sassy mouth." She pauses to examine her nails, "At least she has some fashion sense, even if it is a minor grasp on coordination of colors. Now, adore me quickly as I must be off for my daily appointment with my stylist, Maurice. Hopefully that slack ass Camjager has made my tea, it really is hard to find good help these days."

Tariyel
Resident
Resident

Post by Tariyel » 03/20/14

((Updated for adulthood))

Kranis
Visitor

Post by Kranis » 03/20/14

"Tariyel? She is an exceptional young woman but I find it tragic she blossomed so quickly into adulthood. A child should be allotted time in which to enjoy themselves free of worldly concerns. Her nature has denied her this time in full and for that I would see her sheltered longer if only to receive her due.

Her breeding is something for speculation... Hm... it will all depend on how she intends to use her talents. She has the potential to do many things."

Basel
Visitor

Post by Basel » 03/24/14

"You didn't hear it from me, but her table etiquette leaves a lot to be desired." Basel fluffs her hair, "Using a dessert fork with her appetizer." She walks off with an insulted look.

Tariyel
Resident
Resident

Post by Tariyel » 05/29/14

((Updated for recent events.))

SusanaAether
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by SusanaAether » 07/18/14

A huge grin spreads across the girl's face at the name.

Oh, Tariyel! I don't really know her all that well, but she's really nice and stuff! I always see her at the Black Market and go to her tournament and things. She's like that really cool cousin or something... I don't know how to describe it, really.

Tariyel
Resident
Resident

Post by Tariyel » 10/30/16

((Updated to reflect recent events!))