Baxterchen

Patrons, venues, and guilds
Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Baxterchen

Post by Baxter » 07/02/05

Full Name: Baxterchen "Baxter" Kalshan Cheeseeater
Nicknames: "Drunken Fuzzball" as named by Vhalon but his friends call him Ratty. Also has been called "Cutie-Rat", "Baxty" and a host of more offensive names.

Biographical:
  • Level: 100
    Class: Necromancer
    RP Power: equivalent to leval when normal, and only slightly stronger when in "War Form"

Race: Ratonga
    Date of Birth: Doesn't Remember
    Hair: Gray
    Skin: Pink
    Eyes: Black/Brown
    Height: 4 feet 6 inches
    Weight: 150 lbs

Place of Residence: South Freeport
    Place of Birth: Temple Street, Freeport

Relatives: His Cousins the Kazmora family, his step-father Kalshan, his mother Slensha, his Half-sister Raana, and his Half-brother Ran. and adopted son Maztil. There are others but he keeps their identity to himself.
    Enemies: Urdis, the entire Elu'Vian family, and reluctantly Mynxx
    Allies: Irrl, Garnet, Maztil, Cusie, Onicha, Knights of Freeport

Crafting: Provisioner

Apperance: (NSFW) https://www.raven-mythic.com/images/gal ... ySheet.png

Fashion of Choice: Dresses, skirts, fishnet, anything in black, green red or white
    Armor of Choice: Cloth
    Weapons of Choice: A good staff, wand or dagger, an undead minion and his spells.

Special Abilities: Baxter is empowered by the powers of lichdom as well as the gifts of Bertoxxulous. As such he is able modify his bones and organs to suit his needs at will, while this makes him incredibly dangerous, over use pains him greatly and would allow his foes a weak opponent.
Personality:
  • Alignment: Neutral-Chaotic Evil.
    Motivations: Studying the effects of necromancy and disease.
    Disposition: outwardly friendly to people he doesn't know and his friends, but is always planning and examining others.
    Outlook: Fatalistic/Nihilistic
    Religion/Philosophy: Bertoxxulous

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Positive Personality Traits: Soft, fuzzy, huggable, care-free, and trustworthy.

Negative Personality Traits: Can become intoxicated easily at which point he becomes paranoid that a pink elephant is stalking him/extorting money from him.
    Misc. Quirks: he is very concerned with his clothing and fur, preferring keep them clean at all times or as much as possible. He is also a rather well known crossdresser. He has permanently infected himself with at least 169 diseases to fuel his research and necromancy. Is narcoleptic.
Affiliations:
  • Guild: Knights of Freeport
    Guild Rank: Captian
    Faction: Freport Malitia
    Faction: Acadamy of Arcane Science
    Faction: Dismal Rage
    Faction: Seafury Bucchaneers
    Faction: Synod Reet
Interests:
  • Likes: Food, Drink, Poetry, Reading, getting scratched behind the ears, and companionship.
    Dislikes: Anyone who acts "holier than thou"

Favorite Foods: Cheese, pasta, vegetables, fruit, nuts, and Mirth Deer.
    Favorite Drinks: Anything with alcohol especially his family wine made with High Elf blood, Feyberry martinis and Brandy. He has also taken a liking to milk.
    Favorite Colors: black, blood red, dark green and snow white.

Hobbies: Reading, writing and reciting poetry, and drinking and has taken up singing as a hobby, although he won't do it in public often.
Details:
  • Played by What Famous Person: Voiced over by Brandon Rogers
    Theme Songs: The Source by God Module, Vena Cava by Angelspit,

History:
Last edited by Baxter on 12/21/16, edited 54 times in total.

Skydancer
Visitor

Post by Skydancer » 10/06/05

I like this fellow, he was quick with compliment and made me smile.

Olton
Resident
Resident

Post by Olton » 10/06/05

Baxter is a odd but cute ratonga. I wonder who tought him to kiss he is very good *dreamy sigh*

Duvessa
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Duvessa » 10/11/05

Baxter... he used to be a snotty, arrogant, hate-filled little Ratonga that tormented Ikio and shamed himself every time he walked into my inn. As a result, I nearly booted him out several times.

Now, he claimes to be in love, with, of all things, Olton. He acts nice, treats people decently. In the back of my mind... I wonder if he's just setting everyone up for his biggest hurtfull act yet. I try and keep an open mind, but... he has me deeply suspicious if his motives are true. Time will tell.

Emeraven
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Emeraven » 12/18/05

The crazy rat..no perhaps I shouldnt just leave it there. I hear he almost got himself flattened by the sentinal, which speaks to his agressive nature. He can be charming, as Olton must see something in him. An interesting choice to his darkness, this man of light, was it diliberate? If so he understands his place in the world, and is looking for its balance.

I really know so little of this race, never really taking the time to get to know them, other than Moddie. As this one seems to be even more unsable at the moment its really hard to know what his true personality is, random natures are dangerous..

Olton
Resident
Resident

Post by Olton » 06/12/06

Ah, Baxter, my new husband, how I am glad to see that even though we have been though some rough spots, that we have showed all those that didn't think it would last that we are here to stay for the rest of our life. I'm am so pleased that he has also decided to accept my family's name.

Hallistra
Visitor

Post by Hallistra » 07/06/07

A ratonga...normally this would be of little consequence in the greater scheme of things. What brings this one to my attention is his willing coupling with a runtling. That one would make such a pairing willingly is distasteful. Beyond this one indescretion this one has done nothing to earn my ire, however this could be entirely enough...

Irrl
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Baxter ((updated as of December 10th 2008))

Post by Irrl » 12/10/08

*When asked about Baxter, Irrl blinks a few times*

"Sorry, who?"

*Knows fine well who he is, but feels that claiming ignorance is the best policy.....for now*

Faelian
Visitor

Re: Baxter

Post by Faelian » 12/29/08

Had a very interesting religious conversation with this peculiar rat... and while he might dislike the "holier than thou," we seemed to agree on more than I would have thought. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could punt him, but I have an odd respect for him.

Zhadowsee
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Zhadowsee » 02/06/09

Interesting creature--unlike the common Ratonga vermin that scrounge for handouts. He seems to have some wit above others and can make an excellent point when he puts his mind to it.

I admit, it was somewhat of a shame to see what happened to him in the middle of the Raven.

Gothmatum
Visitor

Post by Gothmatum » 02/12/09

It's a good thing to have someone with whom I can discuss the nuances of necromancy, which remains perhaps my favorite school of the arcane arts, as well as my primary profession. Baxter has a flexible, fluid mind, an ideal thing when moving into areas of thought that exceed the normal boundaries of everyday experience. I believe he could use some lessons on restraint, however. Testing the limits of both your power and society's tolerance is all well and good, but there's only so much information to be gathered from staging a necromantic orgy in the middle of Freeport.

Mynx
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Mynx » 02/12/09

She gripes her chain linked scourge tightly, so much so that her knuckles whiten. "Baxter is a heartless beast. What he said about, and wished for on Lynxx happened. I blame him for his constant chiding, for what happened to my precious sister. He will never be forgiven. He got what her deserved, I just wish Lady Urdis would have killed him entirely. Torture is nice... But he deserved death.... and one day.. I will grant him that, and bathe in his blood."

She pets her Baxter-hide boots. "Atleast I will always have these as a memory for a moment I will always cherish."

Viane
Patron
Patron

Post by Viane » 08/19/10

Baxter.

One of the few left from the scattered Revenant army that has recognized my return. I am wary of this one, he who still does the bidding of Sul. What will he think of me now?

I have seen what he does to his victims, and I do not wish to become one of them. Should our paths cross, I will need to tread carefully.

Sinice
Resident
Resident

Post by Sinice » 08/23/10

"What do I think of Baxter? Well, I suppose that depends on if he's gone back to the Plaguebringer yet again. I don't think he has, so I suppose he's an alright sort. I do wonder what sort chaotic individual gets involved with a militia of any sort, and I had originally thought it was for some sort of protection."

She casually sips her bloodwine and shrugs, "But it seems to me, that he's just gotten himself with an organization as dangerous and equally unpredictable as he is, and I daresay it'd be time to defect back to Neriak. Who knows? They may even take him back."

Nedyraen

Post by Nedyraen » 01/10/11

Dirty rat. But not Masq-dirty rat, he's a whole brand onto himself.

Got a mean streak as wide as a mile, but 'e likes ta think it's only as wide as 'is ratty thumb. I reckon 'e'd make a good interrogator. Maybe I'll suggest 'at ta Cappy... He's got some interestin' ideas, see. Not afraid ta get his hands dirty if it gets 'im what 'e wants. An' he's capable o' some very dirty things. He got a strange mind, works in strange ways. Extremes, like. Fanatical an' zealous. I'm not sure he'd jump off a bridge fer the Overlord's sake, but I betcha he'd claim it was fer 'is sake if he did. An' I bet he'd do it too, if he think it'd prove his point jest so. Know what I mean?

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Baxterchen

Post by TinweSaa » 03/29/13

"He is one of my Knights in MMRD. He is an odd one, but he has knowledge that is willingly shares with us. He likes his experiments too. Hopefully, he will experiment up something useful to the Third. His understanding of the Void has proven useful to us. Most importantly, he has been a loyal Knight for a long time. I am glad to have him in the ranks." She nods and moves along, "Strength in Unity, Citizen."

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 05/25/16

((Updated to reflect character changes))

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 12/21/16

Updated to reflect charter body-type and religion changer)