Lillya Aluviel

Patrons, venues, and guilds
Lillya
Resident
Resident

Lillya Aluviel

Post by Lillya » 04/27/08

Full Name: Lillya Allicia Aluviel Silverpaws, of House Gevaudan (family name: D'Neri)
Nicknames: Lil
Class: Coercer (100) Monk (95), Warlock (90s), Wizard (90s)
Date of Birth: Erollissi Day
Race: human (with a trace of elven)
Hair: dark brown
Skin: pale
Eyes: fawn brown
Height: petite
Weight: petite, well muscled and well toned.

Place of Residence: Legacy, the guild hall of Bloodthorn. Her loft in Gorowyn. Tomias's home in Qeynos and the Clan Home of the Silverpaws
Place of Birth: The village of Chikoderi, Gorowyn outlying village
Known Relatives: Mother, wizard, deceased (half elven) Father, human, ranger, deceased before birth. The Wise One Lady Erithe, and her family.
Religion/Philosophy: She is developing a connection to Anashti Sul.
Occupation: Avarice's Apprentice, "graduate" student at the Universtiy. Principle dancer of the Nerian Ballet.
Group/Guild affiliation: Bloodthorn. House Gevaudan. Clan Silverpaws
Guild Rank: (respectively) Ordonox. Family. Officer.

Enemies: WRTC
Likes: sweets, good food, books, quiet moments, music and being pleasing
Favorite Foods: anything sweet
Favorite Drinks: the sweeter the better
Favorite Colors: pink, blue, purple
Weapons of Choice: her mind
Dislikes: Qeynosians in general
Hobbies: studying, cuddling, bathing in blood via adventuring. Being absurdly cheerful all the time.

Physical Features: She's short, she wears her shoulder length dark brown hair in a set of double french braids, or in ringlets when it is loose. The pigtails are bound in ribbon. Her ears are very slightly pointed, and her eyes are her father's human fawn brown. Years of dedicated healing have removed most of the scars of her body. Her hand still trembles some when she writes. You might see evidence of the scarring on her hands or at the top of her robe when she moves. On her behind is a bright tattoo of a buterfly, that is enchanted to appear to move. It was the gift of a sadistic druid. On her right forearm, on the underside is the bloodthorn brand. She wears a very thin golden cord collar enchanted to never be removed. It has faint gold kerran lettering. It is the protection of Tomias and of his entire Clan. She also wears two rings, a golden one with a silver ruby and the Bloodthorn signature ring on the other hand.

Special Abilities: She's a coercer, highly empathic to the point that she has problems with people and emotions. She can become trapped in the emotions. She's learning how to be a monk under Ijaka's training, and as she becomes more focused, she has less problems. She has also been taking lessons in channeling and in wizardry.

Misc. Quirks: She's grown up quite a bit over the years. In places that she trusts, like the Raven, her inhabitions come down. She has problems with names, and assigns pet names to people. She speaks the Iksar language of Sebissilian with a horrible, horrible accent.

Theme Songs: Over the Rainbow

Professions: Empath, Coercer, Mercenary, Weaponsmith

History:

One day a young, 12ish year old girl lost the focus of her life, her mother. Succumbing to an illness any half trained healer could have taken care of, leaving her daughter alone in the world. The Village decided that the child should be indentured to take care of her Mother's debts, and to assure her own upbringing.

The Tavern Keeper was a man of many lusts, and weak in willpower. On the side he and 'The Bad Man' ran a slavery ring and brothel in Gorowyn. Lillya never heard 'The Bad Mans' name, not any of the three horrible years she spent as his slave. He took her, fastening a bracelet on her first to stop her from leaving the Inn, then a collar. He called her his voice, his instrument and her body was his canvas. Severe genital mutilation took place, and to this day she still carries it. She hasn't come to peace with it in order to have it healed.

Severe destruction came to the Village as each hardship was heaped upon her. Many said it was Lillya's mother, doing it. The Innkeeper's Wife secured a charity scholarship for Lillya in Freeport, sending her there and away from the horrors of Gorowyn. Arriving in Freeport, she was assaulted almost immediately by a gang of brigands. A handsome male rescued her, and eventually brought her into his life. It was the first time since her Mother's death she felt welcome.

One day, she was skipping lessons on the dock and Avarice and Erithe came about. Avarice felt the call of the undisciplined empath, who was daydreaming about ships and sailing. Brought quickly under the fold of the Bloodthorn, the youngish seeming girl found another sort of Family. Eventually she was sold to the Bloodthorn, but she thinks that her Master just freed her. Adopted by Erithe, she suddenly had the family she longed for. A wise and beautiful Mother, and then the extended family. She came to adore Duvessa.

During Avarice's absence, Lillya became attuned to the connection that twines Bloodthorn together. She's hyper sensitive to it, though it's not known if it's because of her close connection with Avarice as her Apprentice or because of how powerful the young girl is.

Her first sign of rebelling came when she decided to purchase some loft space in Gorowyn. It makes her relax to know she has a place to escape to.

It was deemed best for Lillya to practice with monks to learn discipline, and indeed when she practices her lessons, things come much easier to her and she has a happier sort of mental balance. Ijaka has consented to be her guide and mentor.

Lillya has a deep connection with Tomias. She calls him Master and he protects her. She finds a great happiness in his arms, a peace that she doesn't generally feel.

Over time she's learned to call many friend and ally: Strong One (Duvessa), Wise One/Mother (Erithe), Maha (Mahamari), Her Countess (Vestris), The Lady Bone Dancer (Zesra), The Grumpy Knight (Morenin), Lady `Vrace (Avarice), 'Jaka (Ijaka), Stabbity One (Cheslan), Lexy (Elexia) and many many others.

---

Pretty pictures!

From Ainaree! Thank you! She's perfect!

From http://lillaanya.deviantart.com/ (From an art exchange!)

Last edited by Lillya on 10/31/16, edited 11 times in total.

Mornlithe
Regular
Regular

Re: Lillya D'Neri

Post by Mornlithe » 05/06/08

Miss Lillya is a pleasant child .. trying to help her achieve her power she needs to stand on her own .. but overall .. shes a nice girl in a cruel world .. I enjoy hunting with her ..or teaching her * chuckles *

Braylen
Regular
Regular

Post by Braylen » 06/14/08

Young, a bit naive, and somewhat precocious. Yet pleasant enough and seemingly helpful to suit me. /grins.

Erithe
Dragon Bunneh

Post by Erithe » 06/14/08

Once I might have thought this child was lost, but I do not think she is so anymore. An interesting mixture of adult and child, wisdom and naivety, skill and handicap ... I feel as though one of my daughters has wandered home after terrible trials. I suppose that is dangerous thinking, but I cannot help it.

Duvessa
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Duvessa » 06/19/08

I cannot help her, only use her in a way that she appreciates. It's a pity in some ways, but I can't help everyone, and this one has too many masters and mistresses and mother figures already. I'm quite content, even happy, that she listens to Erithe's advice. But for me... I cannot fix her, or guide her. She was sent to me by her secret master for my... what? I don't know. Amusment, sympathy, distraction? Maybe because someone knew that I would look beyond the scars and violation of her body, and treat the person with respect, and not judge based on the flesh.

I do like her. She's nice, quiet, attentive, and quirky. Sometimes frustratingly so, but I can deal with that most of the time. I think what I like most about her is not what she has done for me, but how she has bonded with Erithe. In Mahamari, Erithe found a great knight, and in Lillya, she has found someone to be more softly mothering to. I really do think about Lillya in terms of Erithe. Erithe may be the one person who doesn't see Lillya as a object of sex, or abuse, but as a person to mold and care for. I like watching that dynamic.

Ellyza
Patron
Patron

Post by Ellyza » 06/27/08

“L-Lillya?” The small golden haired Feir’dal stutters the name remembering, then her sage green eyes light up. “Oh! th-the sweet li’l h-human girl th-that m-made m-me breakfast. I found h-her one day in the m-main room of the guild m-manor.” She looks around scared for a moment, before continuing to speak, “sh-she’s like m-me in ‘lots of w-ways, sh-she’s m-my friend, and I h-hope I can s-see her ‘gain!”

She smiles and fingers a ribbon that is tied around her wrist, “s-she gave m-me a ribbon f-from h-her h-hair, and I m-made h-her a p-pa-paper flower, with m-magic. S-she was so ex-excited!”

Tomias
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Lillya Aluviel

Post by Tomias » 09/26/08

* a pleasant smile as he leans back in the chair* I have the extreme pleasure of meeting and conversing Lillya. So full of life and strength, even if she does not recognize it yet. She puts a smile of my face when she breezes into a room, a little passionate whirlwind of energy and curiousity. She seems a bit alone sometimes, but she never needsd to be that way when I am around. Any time spent with her is always time well spent if for nothing else than to be reminded of the vitality of youth and the power that it can give to others.

DJenchla
Kept in Loving Memory

Re: Lillya Aluviel

Post by DJenchla » 09/26/08

The Koada'Dal quietly thinks, eyes distant and full of hurt before it is banished quickly, mischief filling them again, then turns to write.
Yet another youngling who treats me like a mother figure. Yet another youngling who hath been abused. Should I ever find the one who... the writing trails off. I do not see her often, yet do enjoy being around her the few times we are in the Raven at the same time.

Aeldooria
Visitor

Post by Aeldooria » 09/28/08

An exuberant and innocent-seeming girl, Lillya still gives me the sense that there is a painful past beneath the smile. I take her to be from Freeport, which would explain that supposition. When we first met, she asked me if I were an odd sort of necromancer. I admit, I was startled by the suggestion Aabelaird might be a necromantic golem...then again if that is all she has ever been exposed to...

Perhaps we shall speak more in the future. I wonder how far she has been allowed to travel if I am the first elementalist she has encountered.

Tyrcet
Regular
Regular

Post by Tyrcet » 10/27/08

What a pretty young girl! She behaves much younger than her actual age would suggest, but she was very sweet to me. I hope to speak with her again.

Dawid
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Dawid » 11/02/08

Children. What is there to be liked about them? They're needy, whiny, needy and immature. I've never quite understood why everyone seems so obsessed with keeping them happy and sheltered from the realities of the outside world. Lillya is a perfect example: she's with the Bloodthorn, but does not display even surface knowledge of what the cult is about. Nonetheless she seems happy to be guided by adults of questionable morality, never seeming to question her ethics. Such a lack of critical thinking can only serve her ill in adult life.

Lella
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Lella » 11/06/08

A cute kid but by the gods she half makes some noise, honestly i have been on battle fields where 400 plus orc March beating their drum, and this pales into insignificance when this girl is around! She has a polite air about her for a kid, but she also has a quick tongue, i can imagine if she were not in the Raven the use of that thing between her lips would earn her a beating or six.

Savani
Resident
Resident

Post by Savani » 11/06/08

The daughter of Erithe. Hm. The child needs a healthy dose of reality or she will wind up dead in some alley, leggings around her ankle.

GloomPixie
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by GloomPixie » 11/09/08

Someone once said to me that we are all gemstones of great quality and the experiences we undergo in life cut facets in our substance so that we may be all the more brilliant.

Gidien
Patron
Patron

Post by Gidien » 01/09/09

Lillya was the first other true empath that I've met, and I have to say that I was surprised; her demeanor was much more light-hearted than I would have anticipated. I was less suprised by the pain underneath it all. She seems to have suffered much, as the scars on her body pale in comparison to the ones inside.
I feel she is a good person, well meaning, if rather naive. Perhaps because we share the same affliction, or perhaps simply because of her nature and what she's been through, I can't help but feel a certain concern for the girl.

Sabaste
Regular
Regular

Post by Sabaste » 01/13/09

Lill is a sweetheart, but sometimes I feel lots older'n her. I think there's more than meets the eye, but she seems so much easier hurt an such than I am. I can tell her life ain't been all roses an butterflies, but there's still something about her that seems so young an almost little-girlish. Been a while since I felt that young, even though I only just turned sixteen. As it is, she's a good friend for me an I watch out for her where I can. Plus, she's promised we're gonna go shoppin--an what teenage girl don't like to go shoppin?

Irrl
Resident
Resident

Post by Irrl » 01/26/09

Gives me the collywobbles. I've no idea how to deal with her, or how she sees me. One minute she is wicked and teasing and hurtful, the next coy and beguiling and full of sweetness. Its hard to refuse her anything, but I do wish I could work out exactly where I stand with her. Not to mention the fact she caused me a hell of a lot of trouble that thankfully seems swept under the carpet now. Why would I even -want- to be on good terms with her after that? But it dawned on me that perhaps she can't help herself and the way she is sometimes so I've decided to give her a second chance. Our being on good terms is also probably aided by the fact we see so little of each other.

Jia
Resident
Resident

Post by Jia » 02/02/09

I ran into her on an adventure with a rather large group of Bloodthorns, Windrunners, and well a lot of emblems and symbols of guilds that I did not know. I have heard rumors of her, have known of her existance, but never had run into her till that night. I thought it was strange that she would choose to talk to me. No one chooses to talk to me, more like most avoid me,with good reason. Under the circumstances I was honestly worried that others would see her talking to me. She is the daughter of Lady Erithe,so of course my protective nature came out with her. I was surprised at how innocent she is, especially being part of the Bloodthorns...a fu...freaking impossible task if you ask me. But she is. Also surprised me is her strength, her power. It radiated from her. She has a lot that I have sensed has gone untapped. I also saw a lot of Lady Erithe's training in her. Her control over her powers seemed flawless. Most her age have little to no control.

The other thing that surprised me, she either sensed my shadows, or she sensed that many of my allies and friends talk to me mentally. Lady Avarice was the only other to sense that about me.

I guess, I am happy she and I talked though I think in the future I will keep it to the mind. That way I dont bring any trouble to her or Lady Erithe. What Lillya grows into is something I would like to keep a close eye on. She could be a very good ally..or a very very powerful enemy. I will wish for the first.

Mynx
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Mynx » 02/12/09

Her faced is sadden at the mention of Lillya's name. She runs a hand through her light pink hair. "Miss Lillya... I thought she liked me. I mean... She was the only one who truly gave me a Frostfell present. She shared her cookies and milk with me, and tried to make me smile. I know we come from completely different worlds. She is nobility, she gleams in it. I am oblivious to her child-like behaviors she sometimes shows. She is still young. She is radiant in her looks. I wish she would be friendly with me again. I suppose my background makes me invisible to her. I cannot fault her for not wanting to associate with street wretches like me and Lynxx. But I will say... I will forever cherish the snowglobe she gave. It's one of my most treasured items."

Alekse Sevantai
Visitor

Post by Alekse Sevantai » 02/15/09

An Interesting child. Though not of my line, i do know her from my time with Gevaudan.

She seems to be in trouble now, seeking out someone to protect her from those who are apparently attempting to control her mind. I have offered her the shelter of the Fairwinds halls, with its wards to protect her, but she has, unfortunatly turned my offer down.

I will have Captain Taedrinnar look out for her when possable. He seems to know her already.

Sairina
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Sairina » 03/09/09

<the girl wrinkles her button nose in thought>

Lillya... hmm... y'know, this is one o' them sorts wot I know more 'bout from others than I do from 'sperience. We've chatted a time or twice, p'r'aps thrice, but n' more'n that. Canna say I know lots 'bout 'er, other than she's kinda like in th' care o' Miss D an' 'er lot. Some say she's a brain dipper or a sensitive 'r some such as that but I dunno... I gots no idea 'ow any o' that sorta thing works, t' be 'onest. I 'ear she's actually jes' a few years older'n me, but I thought she was younger th' few times we met. Must be all that money, I reckon... keeps ye from 'avin' t' deal wif th' world fer longer. I dun see that as a bad thing, really.

Zesra

Post by Zesra » 03/09/09

"I have continued to underestimate the child time after time, I had not been aware of her abilities. Such power she holds. Immaturity tends to be a weakness for this one, often leading to trouble. On to note her abilities, she can do as willed with a mind. Her strength is hidden, from what I have seen she may even one day surpass the Lady Shadow.

Unfortunately I also am in debt to the Branded.. With my life. For the moment.

I would be beside my Lord Cazic-Thule in judegment else, dissapointing."

Lella
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Lella » 04/11/09

Halaeh Le'Blanc.

A child whom asks to many questions and throws an insult with to much ease.

It best be glad i was in a good mood and only scalded it with words - Next time i shall take great joy in removeing the foul urchins innards.

**The Ayr'Dal storms off with a huff and a grunt**

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 04/21/09

I was surprised to have been greeted by this doe-eyed beauty. Her eyes are a doorway to a complicated soul. While waiting upon the Commonlands Dock for a smaller boat to Port Naythex, she made a point of identifying me as Tomias friend. My reputation preceeds me and that made me smile. While I was happy to speak with her, the conversation was rather one-sided. Lillya's mind moves too fast for her and her thoughts jump about. One of those thoughts revealed challenge to master her own empathic ablility. Is one a symptom of the other? I do not know. Did she know me by detailed description of did my tranquil state alert her?

She seeks peace of mind. Freedom to not use her empathic ability. I am not one to preach. But instinct told me to mention the Serene Child, Quellious. Only a suggestion. Her only response to that was to mention the teachings of the Lady Avarice. At which point, I dropped my efforts. The mental prowess of Avarice has been shared with me by a small handful. It is difficult to know just what path Lillya is being guided toward?
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Lexi
Visitor

Post by Lexi » 04/25/09

She is sooo emotive. Its hard to be mentaly linked with her at times, but other times shes very calming and helpful. She still has pleanty to learn about the world and I wish she were more capable of watching what she says.

Becides all that, I'm rather fond of the girl. I feel kind of protective over her, like a big sister or something. When she grows a bit more she will be an extremly valuable resource.