Lillya Aluviel

Patrons, venues, and guilds
Ijaka
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Lillya Aluviel

Post by Ijaka » 05/12/09

She's a good kid... I think. *he tilts his head from one side to the other, thinking* That isn't to say that I think she's good. I'm pretty solid on that point. I mean that I think she's a kid. Or someone you'd still call a kid. She's probably old enough not to be; but then she doesn't always act like it. And then sometimes she does and that just confuses the whole thing even more. Seems like sometime in the past, her personality got worked over with an egg beat, then she got put under enough heat that she ended up all nice and fluffy.

*he chuckles* Damn. I really shouldn't make metaphors on an empty stomach.

Anyway. I'm teaching her how to fight. Partly to help her protect herself, but mostly to help her concentration. If I'm lucky, I might be able to teach her a thing or two about standing on her own two feet in the process.

Bacon-Lizard
Visitor

Post by Bacon-Lizard » 05/01/10

He considers her to be the Dancing Crocodile. Apart from his dear Big Crocodile, only she radiates emotion that Bacon can perceive. Through the link she is the most comprehending of all the crocodiles in the great mind pond - for she does not use noises like them but emotions. Bacon can understand things like feelings. He has some of those. After all, he becomes quite irate when he cannot understand others. This is a feeling.

The Dancing Crocodile is such because she possesses more energy than any crocodile he has seen within the Legacy grounds. She occasionally wears shoes that click when she makes her legs to points and hops around. He thinks his Big Crocodile would like these shoes but has been unable to take them from her. He is not allowed to remove feet and his teeth are his only tool of expression.

He would not take off her feet besides. The understandable Dancing Crocodile was quite liked. She came to him and when not radiating pure emotion, she would speak in pleasant words. The words made no sense to Bacon, but he did rather like how friendly they sounded. Those who spoke to him in harsh tones were just asking for trouble.

With these pleasant words often came food. Bacon could not be bribed by food alone, but he could find his allies quite more agreeable for the fine treatment they were disposed to give him.

Morenin
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Morenin » 06/23/10

This girl, this woman confuses me. I cannot say truthfully which she is, for she seems to teeter between the two. She's a powerful empath, powerful enough to help maintain the Link, but her control of her own emotions is fragile I think. Loyal to the Lady Shadow, a positive. But so helpless seeming at times. She acts like a little girl half the time. It makes her obvious sexuality a bit disturbing. I always feel like I'm ogling a five year old, despite her curves. Very unnerving. Still, she has the Lady's favor, so I must be civil. I hope she grows up soon, or one of these days I'll be stuck hauling her out of some disaster of her own making.

Brighthawk
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Post by Brighthawk » 06/23/10

Bloodthorn's claws are stronger than mine. I tried to see if I could use her for my own devices but she was unmoved. Empathy is such a strange Art. She does it too well, sapping away at those nearby. I find it disquieting in that if she does get close enough I might have my feelings broadcast like some gnomish loudspeaker. I can keep my thoughts from her as long as she does not focus too hard.

I always thought an Empath would be a useful tool in that you could silently steal the weaknesses of your prey and then attack them later. Since I've yet Lillya I think her methods are even more effective. Her handlers are keen and brilliant.

Raveneesa
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Re: Lillya

Post by Raveneesa » 11/05/10

Such a sweet girl. She had the cutest tinkered bugs. I do hate that I accidently broke her hummingbird. I hope Pyxie can fix it. If not perhaps I can find someone who can. It broke my heart to make her cry. Wanted to scoop her up and give her a big hug.. How odd of me *grins*

Lillya
Resident
Resident

Post by Lillya » 10/31/16

((updated now that I am rp'ing again :-)