Star Wars: The Clone Wars - SEASON SIX

Post by Tregarde » 07/19/18

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - SEASON SIX

Post by Psia » 07/20/18

I only saw bit and pieces of this series original broadcast. I don't care for the character animation style at all. Looking at Anakin made me cringe as badly as the film character did in Episode III. Hayden Christensen was at least far more attractive to look at. So I just never cared to follow Clone Wars.

I followed Rebels fanatically. So when it started to pull in character's (Asoka Tano and Rex, who I didn't know but really liked), I understood that I was missing a chunk of the Star War arc that I hadn't understood had any significance.

I only decided to start watching Clone Wars on Netflix last week. It was a very casual decision. I still dislike the animation style. But the stories are interesting to follow. After four seasons of Rebels, I had no idea Filoni had need to come back to this series. What story gap does he intend to fill, I wonder?
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 07/20/18

I'm not fond of CW's style either. Season 1 is... not so good. Season 2 started getting good. Season 3 is when it gets REALLY good.

You'll just have to keep watching to understand the story gap. It's what happens after the end of season 5 and before Revenge of the Sith... and season 5 ended in a away that set up a lot of stuff that never got resolved. Now it's getting resolved.

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 04/14/19

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 04/15/19

I was hoping for Kenobi. Why are you here?
Okay. This ought to be good.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations