Post by Tregarde » 11/14/16

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Re: Posts from the Iron Throne (GoT) SPOILERS WITHIN

Post by Psia » 11/17/16

HAHAHA!
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 03/30/17

The Season 7 promos are starting to trickle in! There's no actual S7 footage, so no spoilers, really.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 04/13/17

phpBB [media]

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 05/24/17

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 05/24/17

Finally. It's all HERE. :D
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 05/28/17

phpBB [media]

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 06/13/17

And the body count is only going to get higher

phpBB [media]

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 06/18/17

Serj Tankian of System of a Down singing the Rains of Castamere at the Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience.

phpBB [media]

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 06/18/17

phpBB [media]

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 06/21/17

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 06/22/17

The New Season. As opposed to The Final Season. Things that make say, "Hmmmm..."

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 06/22/17

That's because it's not the final season. There's one more after Season 7.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 06/24/17

Diera wrote:
06/22/17
Huh. I swore they were saying this was going to be it.

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 06/25/17

Psia wrote:
06/24/17
Diera wrote:
06/22/17
Huh. I swore they were saying this was going to be it.
Nope, there's a Season 7 and 8, but they're shorter seasons. Season 7 has seven episodes and Season 8 has only six episodes. However some of the episodes will be longer than regular GoT episodes. For example, the finale of Season 7 is supposed to be 81 minutes long.

Most people are theorizing that Season 7 is going to mostly be about dealing with Cersei and then gathering together to prepare for the final war against the White Walkers, with Season 8 is going to be just one long season of warring with the army of the dead. (And hopefully some aftermath at the end to wrap everything up?)

But...yeah, two more seasons, but only 13 more episodes.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 07/31/17

After being assured her death will be painless, Lady Olenna downs her poisoned wine in one gulp and then says to Jaime:

"I'd hate to die like your son. Clawing at my neck, foam and bile spilling from my mouth, eyes blood-red, skin purple. Must have been horrible for you, as a King's Guard and a father. It was horrible enough for me. A shocking scene, not at all what I intended. You see, I'd never seen the poison work before. Tell Cersei, I want her to know it was me."

What a way to go.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 07/31/17

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 08/10/17

Even if you have already seen the Loot Train attack, this will totally blow you away. The sheer detail of what went into that...

Spoilers:

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 08/16/17

This happened in season two. And is now coming full circle.

phpBB [media]

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 08/16/17

The Official Ikea Instructions to Make Your Own Game of Thrones Cloak
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-official-ike ... 1797857544

Last year, it was revealed that some of Game of Thrones’ lush cloaks worn around the shoulders of Jon Snow and friends are actually cut up and re-dyed rugs from Ikea. Last week, that news made the rounds. Now, the company has responded by telling readers how to slice up one of their rugs so they can pretend to be a Stark themselves.

Although costume designer Michele Clapton revealed the tidbit in a talk last year, thanks to its re-emergence online during the ongoing airing of the new season, Ikea finally took the time to respond... or at least, Ikea Norway did. Here’s their handy guide in its trademark instruction’s style as to how to turn one of its rugs into your very own Jon Snow-style cloak:

And, well, winter is coming. If you want a bit of that Winterfell aesthetic in your Fall looks, then maybe you should head down to the nearest Ikea and pick up a rug for your wardrobe.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 08/19/17

Deleted or extended scenes.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 08/19/17

More deleted scenes.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 09/01/17

I haven't managed to steal a look at the season 7 finale. Avoiding social media spoilers as best I can. Though I do gather that a certain someone met their demise. I just want to see how that unfolds.

In the meantime, an interesting modern take on GoT has started making the rounds. Fan-made, of course. Westeros: The Series.

phpBB [media]

Diera
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Diera » 09/01/17

Oh now that's just cool.