The Magicians (Syfy and Netflix)

All manner of fun stuff!
Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

The Magicians (Syfy and Netflix)

Post by Psia » 01/10/18

phpBB [media]

If you haven't yet watched The Magicians, I can't recommend it enough. It's sort 'what if Hogwarts had a graduate school in the modern world?' crossed with the many novels of fantasy realms like Narnia or Prydain. Seasons one and two are available via Netflix. I finished both over the past month and am completely engrossed.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Season 3 premiered tonight on SyFy.

phpBB [media]
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Re: The Magicians (Syfy and Netflix)

Post by Tregarde » 01/11/18

Been hearing good things about The magicians. It's been marked on our Netflix list, just haven't gotten to it yet (but soon, we're almost done with a couple series).

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 01/11/18

Syfy does put its series online to stream one day after broadcast. Sadly, they do a Hulu. Requiring login through your previously subscribed cable provider. So I will just have to wait a year for Netflix to get season 3. Or, watch later with friend.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 12/26/18

/does happy dance

Season 3 is now up on Netflix!