Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

All manner of fun stuff!
Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Post by Tregarde » 10/03/18

Sabrina the Teen-Age Witch this is not.
Well, technically, it is... but this is not the cute show with Melissa Joan Hart. This is the one based on the horror revival.

phpBB [media]

Calris
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Post by Calris » 10/03/18

That looks entertaining. BUT, the connection to the producers of that Riverdale show doesn't inspire confidence...

Tregarde
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Tregarde » 10/11/18

phpBB [media]

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 12/01/18

phpBB [media]

I think we know now how the series will deal with the statue of Baphomet. :P
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 12/16/18

I got surprised to see that a Yule (No Xmas - Hail, Satan!) episode of Sabrina appeared this weekend on Netflix. One episode to tide us over until Season Two. It was pretty good. If you've been following the series I recommend a viewing.

phpBB [media]
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Calris
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Calris » 12/23/18

In spite of my misgivings due to Riverdale, this show turned out to be quite enjoyable.