Question about online shopping...

Chat about anything and everything
Therrik
Visitor

Question about online shopping...

Post by Therrik » 12/24/06

Ok, I know some of you can SURELY give me some good advice about this subject.

I want to buy a couple of joke gifts for a friend coming back from Iraq for him and his young bride. (They were married a total of 4 days before he got his papers to go to Iraq a year ago.) I don't know what sites online are respectable, trustworthy and safe in buying adult items and wanted to ask the experts. Any tips on sites you have used would be appreciated.
(If you are embarrassed to post that you frequent such sites, feel free to send me a p.m.)

Thank you,
Alex

Tenebrae
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Post by Tenebrae » 12/24/06

I've used amazon successfully in the past. They're the largest online retailer of adult products at the moment.

https://spamusement.com/index.php/comics/view/4

Sairina
Practically Staff
Practically Staff

Post by Sairina » 12/26/06

Are you expressly buying for Him or for Her? Both?

Generally speaking, I use Toys in Babeland (https://www.babeland.com) almost exclusively for my naughtier toys... or when buying toys for the naughtier people in my life. I am fortunate that, living as I do in Seattle, I can visit their retail shop, but I haven't ever had a problem, or heard of anyone having a problem, with their online store, either.

For a broader selection of things, there may be a Castle Super-store in your area. These are adult entertainment/toy stores that are generally the size of a small Wal-Mart or Home Depot (ie, friggin huge). I don't believe they have a centralized web-site or web-store, though.

What sorts of things are you looking for? Depending on your goal, there are a number of sites that more-specifically target certain audiences. If you don't want to publicly announce what naughty thoughts are running through your head^^ feel free to PM me here or IG (Sairina).

Callandra
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Callandra » 12/26/06

I recommend Good Vibrations. They've one of the older more respectable companies in the country and they offer tours of their stores lol.

Calris
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Question about online shopping...

Post by Calris » 03/04/18

Might be about 12 years too late on offering suggestions there. :p