Raven Mythic Change Log

Chat about anything and everything
Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Re: Raven Mythic Change Log

Post by Lyah » 07/03/16

ShoutBox:

Normal ShoutBox functionality has been restored. KiwiIRC finally updated their code, and we're good to go again.

Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Lyah » 07/07/16

Web Site Updates:

The following websites have all been updated to the latest version of PHPBB, 3.1.9.

The Knights of Freeport:
https://kof.ravenfire.net

The Bloodmoon Festival:
https://bloodmoon.ravenfire.net/

The Faydwer Faire:
https://www.faydwerfaire.com/

The Discipleship:
https://discipleship.ravenfire.net/

In addition all sites received changes to fix ShoutBox functionality, ShoutBox user lists, and RFN playlist information. The sites were also check for spam or inactive users and those users were removed. The Bloodmoon site received an additional fix to OAuth tokens which was making it impossible to delete users.

Further fixes to the KoF web site are planned to properly restore event listings on their main page.

Finally, the Discipleship was set to a "new user registration off" mode due to apparent inactivity.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 07/08/16

You rock Lyah! Is Discord in good shape? We got time before that, but I figure might as well hit it now while you are looking at stuff. Thank you so much!!

Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Lyah » 07/08/16

TinweSaa :You rock Lyah! Is Discord in good shape? We got time before that, but I figure might as well hit it now while you are looking at stuff. Thank you so much!!
Discord needs work too. That's also on my list. Please do not let me forget. I have been pretty incompetent lately, and need to be harassed into action.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 07/08/16

/harasses with hugs...

Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Lyah » 09/29/16

Image Box:

imagebox.php

For far too long the image box has been displaying some very crappy layout. It should be fixed for now, until I find an even better system to put into place.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 10/05/16

OOC Central > Banter > Events
  • Adjusted the topic of some events. As they didn't follow format and were distorting the event listings on the front page. PM sent to event host.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 02/08/17

Moved from Banter to Times, Best & Worst:
  • A number of celebrity obituary topics.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Duvessa
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Duvessa » 02/23/17

Forums Updates:

A number of forum updates are in progress to trim down the number of forums. While we're by no means a dead site, we've had some losses, and some drift in interest. As such, there's a number of things that need to be pruned down, especially to make way for more relevant forums. This is going to be an ongoing process.

Search Working!

For the first time in a long time, the Raven's search engine is fully functional again and working properly. The entire forum database has been re-indexed and you should get much better results from forum searches.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 02/23/17

/cheers

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 03/04/17

EverQuest 2 > In the Inn and Out of It:
  • Removed an out-of-character reply to an in-character topic and notified the user.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 07/11/17

• Following June's much needed forum software upgrade, the Raven Mythic's server decided it also needed maintenance. Today, the server itself flopped over and died.
  • However, poDuvessa/poLyah/poShank expeditiously responded and our roleplay community home has been restored.

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 07/17/17

RPG Worlds > Vulcan Wolf RPG > Community Center
  • Stickied topic, What is Vulcan Wolf?, for ease of those browsing to see new things at the Raven.

Lyah
Owner of the Raven
Owner of the Raven

Post by Lyah » 08/22/17

Signature Files Reset!

User "user signature", that text you can have at the bottom of every post? Well, um... I had to blow them all away. Somehow the most recent update process left every single member's signature irrecoverably malformed, and it just seemed like way too much work to fix every single one, especially since there's just GOBS of posts made by people who have long since moved on, correcting them all just made little practical sense to me. Those of you who remain can easily reset your signatures by going to your User Control Panel (click under your name, select the UCP, navigate to signature settings).

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Post by Psia » 08/25/17

Polls are now being provided for our user's. These polls may appear daily or weekly as the Admin or Mods settle upon a topic. New polls will be Global. Being reset after one week to a specific forum.