Truths and Deceptions (Open)

Ongoing roleplay and fiction.
Ravynya
Patron
Patron

Re: Truths and Deceptions (Open)

Post by Ravynya » 02/04/16

“No! I refuse!” The bardessa’s highly trained voice echoed off the walls causing her mother’s murder of ravens to squawk and grow restless.

The Matriarch frowned deeply at her daughter and scolded her, “Lower your voice. It is not necessary to be so loud. This is a working of the Will and I require your cooperation.”

“No, Mother. I am not doing it. It is gross and disgusting. I have babies to care for anyway. I cannot.”

The necromancer leveled a disapproving gaze at her, “Marchosia Ambrosine Nox`Cruor D`Nyre are you refusing your Mother’s sacred work?”

The bardessa shot a furious look at her mother, “No, Mother, I am not. I am making a choice not to do something disgusting and dangerous for the sake of your grandchildren.” With that, Marchosia turned and walked out.

Thaydryn stopped his very angry mate in the hall, “M? Is everything alright?”

She looked up at him blue eyes flaring, “Mother is impossible. You explain it to her.”

He blinked at her, “Explain what?”

“No means no…” She stomped off.

The assassin sighed and continued down into the sanctum. “Mother?”

The Matriarch was writing away in a tome of some description. She did not bother to look up, “Find Chaloyss for me. I believe she was in the temple room.”

“Certainly… Is everything alright? Marchosia seemed upset.” There was caution in his voice. Arguments between the Matriarch and her children were generally stories for legend.

She looked up at him briefly then back to her tome, “She was being petulant as usual.”

He sighed inwardly, “Anything I can do to help, Mother?”

“I already asked it of you.” She did not bother to look up.

He nodded and headed out looking for Chaloyss.

Inqe
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Inqe » 02/05/16

Slipps an Enjoys sat together in the ring around the wardstone, not on the seating area around it, but in the well itself, and the singer was holding a glass flask with a highly carved metatarsal bone. The carvings were runes, ancient and disturbing. "These ares nots Fears runes, Enjoys, thems nots looks likes crawls." Slipps voice was soft as she shook the flask slightly, careful to not even let a finger touch the same section of glass that the bone did. "These feels malevolents, sinisters, nots angrys..." Slipps closed her eyes and sung several notes at the glass, one of the notes made the runes flare. "Hatings."

Enjoys blinked, and was hard pressed to not sneeze as the runes on the bone subsided to the same bone colors as before. "But boths Tajars and Missy acteds like fears, nots hates?" The cream colored healer refused to even touch the flask in her sister's paw. "Whys you shoots Inqes?" Enjoys voice held the same appall that a few of the crew's eyes had when they had seen the Teir's leg.

Slipps shrugged lightly. "Was fastests." The singer tucked the flask back into the metalwork that suspended the wardstone and faced her sister. "Somestimes, Enjoys, must does whats needs doings." With that she rose and scrambled out of the well, turning to help the other female out. "Inqes understands this, Delenins toos fors all hims mads ats mes rights nows." She grinned and once Enjoys was steady on her footpaws, she headed into the infirmary.

Inqe and Delenin looked up as the sisters walked in, Solace did not, but the Koada was busy changing the bandage around the small Teir woman's lower leg. "Tajars wents backs tos Rocks, Jets followeds withs hers secureds bones fors thems tos examines. Wes keeps yours." Slipps tone was firm and she eyed the Feir male until he nodded with a grumbled sigh. "Veajeas was sents tos checks ons Zaniyahs, ands Aliseus wents tos keeps eyes ons Reclaimeds Hopes."

Inqe nodded. "You wanted me to stay a bit longer to talk to Rakasaz and Kaennara?" She looked up as Solace finished and thanked the templar before returning her attention to Slipps.

"Treas toos, ifs hers wills." Slipps hopped up to sit on a flat topped bed post. Treas ands Kaes is affecteds bys somethings else. Raks toucheds bones thats Tajars brings." She hummed a few soothing notes before speaking again. "Tells mes whats happeneds."

For the next half hour the small group listened as Inqe recounted feeling as if pursued by those that wanted her to finish the sacrifice that she should have been years ago as an infant. While Inqe had felt fear, and the overall self preserving need to protect herself the only way her child self knew, by running and hiding, she also felt a deep burning in her heart against those that had caused placing that long ago infant in such a position. Hatred was never a large part of her make up, even when she lived in Neriak as a child, and Inqe had already forgiven her mother and aunt. Her uncle could burn in Ro's deepest pit as far as she was concerned though.

Inqe also recounted that no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not drop the rune-carved bone, and the more she tried, the stronger the feelings that assailed her. Her mind reacted to the danger and thus it was why she had been so mentally caustic that Slipps was forced to bring her down with an arrow before she went through the next portal that she had opened up into Darklight Woods.

"Yous nots gets bones backs, nots wants its ins Kelethins, ors Freeports, wes studies its heres." Slipps flicked her ears back and forth. "Nots knows whats finds, buts nots thinks is coincidence yous gets ones." With that the singer got down, nodded to them all and walked out.

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 02/11/16

After taking a few or moments to consider the bone Baxterchen shrugged and tapped his badge to open up a line of communication.

"Commanders Tinwe'Saa? this is lieutenant Cheeseeater. We have a situation in MMRD. I suggest wes initiates quarantine procedures" he whesed out between coughing fits, "I also requests a small contingent of your hussars so that no one gets in ors outs of heres withouts my says sos. you being the exceptions of course. We have an artifacts of unknown origin heres that seems to cause madness in thoes who touch its. do we have anys expendables prisoners that i cans runs a few tests ons?"

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 02/11/16

The LC signed signed the last requisition and got up from her desk. She handed the pile to the secretary as she strode out the door for MMRD. She entered the lab side before speaking and exchanged salutes with the LT. "We have a group of four petty thugs in the holding cells waiting for transfer orders. You can use them for experimentation. I do have some questions before we go to extreme measures like locking down The Rock." She looks at the item keeping a careful distance. She had learned long ago the fewer objects of unknown origin and power touched, the healthier it was for her. "How did this item come to be here, LT? What is the story? It certainly did not appear on the table all of a sudden. Do you know what it is? What it does?" She clasped her hands behind her back as she looked back to the LT.

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Baxterchen clears the phelm out of his throat so he speak clearly with his commander for a few moments without his normal wheeze "I's know very little i'ms afraid mam, most of what i knows has beens gleaned from Lt. N'tal. It was brought in by his cousin. Apparently it couses anyone who contacts it to becomes so angry they are driven to madness and attack anything around them. I've also detected traces of necromantic disease magics ons it. It is clearly necromantics in orgins mam but exactly why it ended up in the possession of a lieutenants i's not sure."

He took a moment to examin the bone without touching it before continuing.

"i'm hesitants to touch it for obvious reasons, but it appears to be a scrimshaweds huminoids bone, possiblelys a metacarpal bone or a bone of similars thickness but exactlys how it was mades i'm not yets certians. I simply suggests quarantining MMRD outs of and abundances of cautions m'ams."
Last edited by Baxter on 02/11/16, edited 1 time in total.

Bellarene
Visitor

Post by Bellarene » 02/11/16

It was supposed to be her day off, and Bellarene was planning on a quiet day in her garden and lab. But with the sudden commotion over the badge communication network, she set aside what she was doing and started getting ready for duty. Being ready in the event of a situation is part of the service.

By the time she got cleaned up and in her uniform armor, LT. Cheeseeater was requesting a quarantine of MMRD. Though her scientific curiosity was piqued by mention of an artifact, necromancy was not among her fields of study. Still, no harm in volunteering to help. After all, eventually she will complete her mentorship under LT. N'Tal, after which she will next be assigned to MMRD. Might as well start off with a good impression.

She opted to head directly to The Rock, rather than volunteer over the badge network. In the event of a situation, it is best to keep communications not directly related to the situation to a minimum. Upon arrival, she headed directly to MMRD and saluted the two Hussars blocking the entrance. "Squire Lawyer reporting. Please inform the Commander or LT. Cheeseeater that I am volunteering to assist."

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 02/11/16

The LC listened as she gestured at the Hussars. The two at the door stepped to either side and let the Squire pass. "I believe this will be best handled if you simply quarantine the item. From what has been reported thusfar, touching it is the issue." The LC pauses to exchange salutes with the Squire then turns back to the LT. "So put it in a secure container when it is not being worked with and be sure everyone present knows to not touch it. Make sure it is locked up in the containment locker when you are done with it. At least while you are still sorting out what it is." She nods to the Squire then looks to the LT, "It seems you have a volunteer to assist you in your endeavor with this artifact. I will leave you both to it. I have some other business to attend to at the present." She salutes them, "Carry on. Strength in Unity." She turns and heads out as her Hussars disappear back into the shadows and follow her.

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

"Yes mams Strength in Unities." After the commander was out of earshot he grumbled "How's am I's supposed to contain it's if i can'ts touch its?" He paused a moment then smiled turning to the squire. "Squire Lawyers, please fetch mes a thugs from the prisons ands bring them heres. Make sures they are restaineds but able to be controleds. i'll fetch a containment box yis?" He heads off into the next room to fetch a containment box."

Jetamyo
Regular
Regular

Post by Jetamyo » 02/12/16

Jetamyo slipped in the main gate, the guards lowering their weapons when they saw her. They knew she was no longer a Knight, but she seemed to have a fairly free rein to come and go. She gave them a smile and made her way to MMRD to check on the progress. She offered a salute to the LT.

"How are you getting on with these? Did you get the sample I got from Tajar?" She looks around for the bone.

Bellarene
Visitor

Post by Bellarene » 02/12/16

Bellarene saluted, "Yes sir." and left MMRD to do as ordered. She gave a nod to the arriving former Knight in passing.

Down at the entrance to the prison, Bellarene stopped at the security desk and relayed her orders. One of the Knights on guard duty was assigned to accompany her as she selected a prisoner. The first cell they came to reeked of extremely cheap whiskey. The scruffy occupant looked up on her approach, and leered "Woo honey, that knight getup sure looks good on that bod of yours! Come on in and sit down with ol' Harkin. We can have a drink, see where it leads."

Bellarene gave Harkin a look that was half glare, half incredulous. "Has a crass come-on like that ever actually worked?" The prisoner just smirked, "You might be surprised. So, what's a hot girl like you doing in a dump like this?" Bellarene just shook her head, and answered truthfully "We're here to move you. Cooperate. You would not enjoy the consequences if you try to resist."

As she entered the cell and started shackling the prisoner, Harkin just continued his leering smirk. "I dunno, sounds like the best offer I've had all week. But I guess you're new, eh? Still gung ho and all. But they'll grind that out of you soon enough. The brass just loves to put us peons in our place. Just look what happened to me! 20 years on the beat, only to wind up here in a cell."

"Try taking some responsibility for your own life." Bella shot back. "You're here for taking bribes from gangs, seditionists, and terrorists. The public intoxication charge is just extra."

"Save the sermon, girlie. This isn't Church."

Bellarene shoved the now shackled prisoner out of the cell. "Too bad. You'll wish it was."

Harkin just continued smirking, until he realized they were heading for MMRD. The smirk was replaced with fear, as he turned pale.

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 02/12/16

Baxterchen grabbed a case which had been blessed with positive energy. it was clear being near the object made him uncomfortable but it would, he hoped, be able to contain the item until MMRD could figure out what do do with the bone. he grunted in pain and cleared his throat so he could speak normally with Jetamyo.

"I's wasn't awares there were samples. Right nows i'm trying to figure out hows to store the things safelys. Ones of our Lieutenants just trieds to kill his cousins, Preventing that i's mys primary concerns at the moments."
He set the box down and shook the pain out of his paws.
"If this works i'll be ables to study yours samples."

Jetamyo
Regular
Regular

Post by Jetamyo » 02/12/16

"Well the Vice Commander came after me and had to be restrained by a number of Vagabond Knights. My employer also received one of these bones and she had to be shot to be stopped. So that's three pieces to three different people. The Vagabonds have that bone, and I brought the one Tajar had here." She points at a jar with a similar piece of bone in it tucked neatly on a shelf.

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 02/18/16

((Sorry for being absent a few days))

Baxter nodded and then went back to staring at the bone that was in Morenin's possession "I's can study that ones as soons as i figure out how to transports this ones withouts any ill effects. Whiles i'm waiting for Squire Lawyers to gets back with a prisoners i'ds suggests fillings the commanders in on this informations if she doesn't knows alreadys."

Jetamyo
Regular
Regular

Post by Jetamyo » 02/19/16

Jetamyo nodded, looking a bit baffled for a moment as she watched Baxter. "Why not just use tongs?" she asked, as she passed him a pair of tongs. "Just don't touch it directly, and you'll be fine. I brought the other one here in a glass jar all the way from Qeynos and I am fine."

The redhead then turned heel and went to look for the Commander.

Bellarene
Visitor

Post by Bellarene » 02/19/16

Transferring a prisoner from the Prison to MMRD was not taking any more time than would be expected, but was naturally requiring enough time that Jetamyo was long gone on her search for the Commander by the time Squire Lawyer arrived with Harkin in tow.

Outside the MMRD doors, there was the sound of a brief scuffle, followed by a loud thud against the wall. A short moment later, the Squire opened the door and shoved a dazed looking Harkin through. "My apologies, Lieutenant. The prisoner became.. uncooperative."

Marchosia
Patron
Patron

Post by Marchosia » 02/24/16

The Matriarch looked over her daughter in law. “You are too tall… Find the Captain for me and send her to me. Also, find Thaydryn…”

“Yes Mother…” Chaloyss exited the sanctum to the rest of the compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thaydryn, Marchosia, and Ezyaathe stood in the library. Chaloyss wandered out having passed along the Matriarch’s requests.

“M, please… Ezyaathe is not capable of pulling off what your Mother wants. You and I are a much better team. Please, for me. Do this to help me.” The berserker snorted and draped her arms over the pommels of her hooked axes as she waited for further commentary. Thaydryn threw a dirty look at the Captain then looked back to his mate, “Please M… You see what I am working with here.”

Ezyaathe growled, “Maybe I should punch in the mouth now.”

Marchosia threw her hands up dramatically, “Don’t bicker. I will do it… You owe me, Thaydryn.”

The assassin looked relieved though his mate was still looking rather put out about the deal. “I will get you anything you want. Promise.”

The bardessa huffed, “Oh yes you will.”

“Since I am no longer needed…” The Captain walked out of the library and continued on with her duties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Matriarch was beginning to get annoyed when Thaydryn arrived with Marchosia rather than Ezyaathe. The necromancer set down her quill in the holder and folded her hands neatly in her lap and looked at the pair.

“Mother, I have managed to convince Marchosia to help me.”

She looked at the two of them for a long while then got to her feet, “We have much work to do…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mid-morning a rather well to do looking Ayr’dal couple arrives at Reclaimed Hopes Orphanage. A fair skinned, blonde haired blue eyed male and a fair skinned, dark haired ice blue eyed female enter inside. The female speaks with a melodious and exuberant voice, “Greetings of the day. I am Mardell Dawntracker and this in my husband, Tholamin Dawntracker. We are quite interested in adopting.” She smiles warmly.

Inqe
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Inqe » 02/24/16

They are met and greeted by a fairly average looking human woman of nearly middle age with brown hair and almost brown eyes. From a building nearby is the sounds and smells of a lunch being made ready for the children. "Hello, thank you for coming to Reclaimed Hopes! I am Mardra, one of the caretakers here. I suppose you have been in contact with Lady Ki'Thas? She can be quite particular whom the children go to." The woman smiled and led them towards a building set on another platform from the kitchen.

The walk was short, but the feeling of serenity settled on them swiftly as they approached. "Do you know about what age you are looking for? We have three infants at the moment, eight toddlers..." She went on to describe how many of each age, and of which sexes, there were of the children, she also spoke of their races, but she did not mention where they had come from, or how many would be ready to find new homes. In fact she gave the couple very little chance to answer at all so fast was her nattering and cheerful manner.

Marchosia
Patron
Patron

Post by Marchosia » 02/24/16

Tholamin walks along smiling and looking about casually at least at face value. The assassin did his best to take in what he could as they walked through following the human. Mardell opened her mouth to answer the first question then resigned to smiling. The assassin smirked. It was not often the bardessa was out talked. She seamlessly adjusted and adapted with her characteristic grace. Once she managed to find an opening, it was performance time.

She smiled brilliantly at the woman, "My but aren't you wonderful." She turns to the assassin, "I told you, Tholamin, this was the perfect place to come." He smiled at Mardell as she turned back to the woman, "Miss Mardra, I am so pleased to meet you. We have, between ourselves, discussed that we wish to adopt. Poor Tholamin was an orphan, but fortunate enough to be adopted by wonderful parents. We want to be able to do the same for another child or two. We do understand much needs to happen before an adoption takes place. For that matter, before we even get to meet any of these darling angels you described. Honestly, we have not spoken with... Lady Ki'Thas?" She does not wait for confirmation or correction. "We do wish to though. This is a big decision and we want to make a sound one." She glanced back at the assassin warmly, "This is so exciting! Don't you think?"

He smirked at his mate, "Yes, indeed, my dear. Yes, indeed."

Baxter
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Baxter » 02/25/16

"Baxter balked at Jet's parting comment. "It's couldn't bes that simple, could it's?"
Stepping over to a table containing various medical instruments, he selected a pair of medical tongs and used the to lift the bone. Wincing at first in anticipation of a sudden all-consuming rage but when nothing happened his eye widened when none arrived.
"Wells i'll bes damneds...interestings."

Baxter turned to Squire Bellarene as she entered with the prisoner "Ah! Squire, justs in times," He said flashing her and the prisoner a smile that would make even the most stalwart priest of Marr's stomach turn, "Bring him heres, I wants to test how far this rage aura reaches."

Inqe
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Inqe » 02/26/16

"All prospective parents speak with Lady Ki'Thas first, she has the most uncanny way to tell who would be the perfect parents to which children, or even if they should take on the responsibility of adopting from Reclaimed Hopes." Mardra resumed her walk, turning away as she led them across the bridge between platforms. "Of course all the children adore her, but they so need loving homes, and families, of their own."

"Excuse me!" A young, slight, form brushed passed them at a run diving into one of the doors for the building ahead. "Missy! We need you!" The child's voice floated back, indistinct after that, but clear enough that Mardra frowned slightly, pausing before entering the same door. "Hurry, Missy, she's really bad!"

The voice that answered was a curious mix of cool and warm at the same time. "I am coming, let me take these off first." Through the door way the adults outside could see a petite Teir woman swiftly remove rings and earrings and set them in a drawer. She asked the child a few more questions as a necklace was removed next, the drop shaped ruby gleamed in the light as it too was added to the drawer. She offered a hand to the child who snatched it up, but after the initial tug, seemed content to let her lead the way out.

"Lady Ki'Thas?" Mardra started as they passed, but quelled as Inqe focused instead on the couple. Light violet eyes met Mardell's briefly, before sliding to study Tholamin. Marda blinked at the Teir woman when she turned to her.

"They may wait for me in the office, Mardra." She started to walk away with the child.

"May I give them the tour?" Mardra called out, still looking vaguely puzzled.

"No." Inqe did not turn back again.

Mardra blinked again, then smiled brightly. "Perhaps she is not planning on being long and wishes to take you herself!" She opened the door further to present a room that was cozy with a shelf of children's books, toys, and puzzles along one wall. A desk and chair were placed near the window, a cabinet not far from them and several comfortable chairs rounded out the furniture. Everything was neat, clean, and worn in the way only a place welcomed to children would be. "You two make yourselves at home and I will be right back with some refreshments. The children always come first with her, so once everything is set to rights, I am sure she will be right back." Mardra smiled again, indicated the soft chairs and bustled out, closing the door behind her.

Bellarene
Visitor

Post by Bellarene » 02/26/16

Harkin shook his head, coming out of his daze from the impact with the wall. Seeing Baxter's creepy smile, he wanted no part of being there, struggling with his restraints as he exclaimed "Wait just a minute! I..Oof!" His struggle was cut short by a quick knee to the groin.

Conveniently, there was an examination chair right by Baxter, so Bellarene pushed the now bent over Harkin into it and strapped him down. She worked efficiently, showing neither cruelty nor sympathy towards the former corrupt militia officer.

Turning to Baxter, Bellarene stated "The prisoner is secure, sir. I hope his insistence on forcing me to injure him won't have a negative impact on your investigation?"

Marchosia
Patron
Patron

Post by Marchosia » 02/26/16

"Thank you ever so much!" The bardessa says as she looks around the room. "How cozy!"

The assassin smiled as the door was shut. He glanced at his mate then immediately went to the draw. With a gloved hand, he opened it and plucked out the necklace just the Matriarch described. The necklace disappeared into one of his many pockets for safe keeping as he shut the drawer. They both pulled the shadows around themselves and made their way out. The assassin led the way being more familiar with the location. Once they were off the grounds and a substantial distance away. They met up with the Arasai twins who opened two portals. Everyone stepped through them going to a different place. Eventually, Marchosia and Thaydryn arrive back at the compound.

The Bardessa wasted no time making a beeline for the sanctum. "Mother... We are done. I want this... this... Augh... Just get this off me!" She was quite deeply disgusted. The Matriarch looked up from her tome as the assassin laid the necklace on the desk. Marchosia continued on as she stripped off the clothes she was wearing, "I saw this stunning diamond necklace and matching bracelet at the jewelers the other day. So we will be going shopping, Thaydryn." He snuck a peek at his mate as a large pouch of coin was deposited on the desk.

He looked back to the Matriarch when she started to speak. "Well done, Ussta Mzilst Khalessev. Let us undo your disguises." She eyed him as she got up from the desk.

"Of course, Mother." He smirked and followed along.

"Marchosia, your shopping will need to wait. I still need Thaydryn." She looked her daughter who was about to mount a protest. "I am not in the mood for your petulance. Your shopping trip will wait. There is still important work to done." She set up making preparation to release the magic used to create their disguises.

The bardessa huffed and pouted.

Inqe
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by Inqe » 02/28/16

~Delenin?~ His name was soft spoken and familiar, not so much the tone as the rich feel of it, any ice had long ago thawed. He was not surprised she used the ribbon to contact him and he was always amused by her carefulness to not impinge on him privately.

~I am awake, Lady Ki'Thas, and alone. It is quiet here.~ He felt her nod slightly, relieved, not at his aloneness, but the fact that it was quiet at the orphanage. Briefly he let himself be amazed once more at the richness of conversation through the link, so he allowed his mind to open to her a bit more, allowing her to feel the soft breeze of a late winter night in Kelethin. That she was alone in Freeport at that same moment, which worried him, flavored the thought.

~I am safe with the Commander.~ He had never been in the Overlord's Crown, but he was sure he would recognize the space if he ever arrived there. Upscale enough no one would question her presence there, comfortable enough no one would blink at knowing more common folk attended. She was surrounded by friendly people tonight, he could feel that as well as the slight unease that prompted her to reach out to him.

~Inqe, what is the matter?~ He let the formality drop and his words to wrap themselves around her, despite what the Dame may think, or wish, they were not lovers, but that did not mean he did not love her.

~Prepare to move operations, not permanently, but perhaps for months.~ She paused, considering and he saw choices in her mind, Penumbra or somewhere unknown to her. The vision of Penumbra closed leaving the impression of the other location. ~Penumbra is too well known as a place I would go, I want them safe, Delenin, no more deaths.~ Her anguish at loosing three children to an unknown was sharp and deep.

~All right, send me the location when you can, I will come up with a logical reason for the queen and princess.~ There was no reason to argue with her, Inqe rarely made impulse decisions so he suspected she had been thinking of evacuation since the last death, but was hesitant to shift them all back to Mara. His lady loved the Dame and trusted her, but the company was vast and too many people were in and out for her comfort. Especially as the attacks on the orphanage had left barely any traces of the assailants. ~Will you be going there too?~

~No.~ She paused, letting him feel the direction of her thoughts on the matter, this simple effort saved them some arguments too and he sifted through them. ~If I am the ultimate target, and they are the tool, then going with them negates the purpose of hiding them.~

~I do not like leaving you unguarded, Inqe.~ He thought of Teasyl, the Dame's fuzzy, lethal, secretary. Sennas, Teasyl's niece, often followed Inqe around, and while she had once been trained to defend her master as he slept, the young goldfur was not up to the task of watching over the Lady Consul during a normal work day. He could feel her second the notion as their thoughts intertwined on the problem. ~I will ask if anyone is available.~ He sighed.

~One more thing, dear, the Commander would like a copy of your reports and any further knowledge into the investigations.~ She was kind enough to pass on the apologies from the other woman and confidence that his, and Kelethin's, skills were not lacking. The Commander simply needed more information on the case as it was larger than they all first thought. ~I am not suggesting you go to the Rock.~ Amusement there, and concern that she did not want to tip off her enemy.

~I will get them to her, later, after I set things in motion here.~ She acknowledged this, then let him go after a brief mental hug. He sighed again as her presence faded from his mind, then he tapped a small badge with the House Ki'Thas symbol and asked for certain people to meet with him at breakfast.

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Post by TinweSaa » 02/28/16

The LC bid everyone a good night. She stood in the silence of the Crown. Officers, 2 present, 1 former... Children were used... Their children. All are Teir or half... The break in at Tinwe`Saa home... Does it fit? D'Ron fit the profile for attack based on what they knew. With that, she strode out of the Crown and down the rode. She let herself in to her familial house with her Hussars. They fanned out checking out the house careful not to disturb Dalyia. The LC made way to the study to go through her belongs. She stopped and looked at one wall. She looked for a good long while finally seeing what was missing... A shield. It was old, but it had been their father's. She managed to pilfer it from the evidence locker at the Embassy in Gorowyn years ago. She turned and hurried out of house for the mansion. She stopped to lock the doors and made orders through the badge to double the guards and patrols around the house. She also needed to put her eyes on D'Ron and the children.

Ravynya
Patron
Patron

Post by Ravynya » 02/29/16

As Morenin and his family enjoy a pleasant meal the smell of smoke begins to waft toward them. In mere moments, the blaze threatens to engulf the living room of their Freeport home and spread.

While the family was distracted with the fire, the assassin slipped in through a window as one of the Arasai twins fluttered out. He quickly and quietly made his way through the upstairs to the master suite. He grabbed the sword and slipped back out the window. The family should be well distracted by the fire that will not notice the sword was missing right away.