Orphan Black

Ongoing roleplay and fiction.
Gryphyth
Regular
Regular

Orphan Black

Post by Gryphyth » 02/15/16

They stood, dumfounded, mouths agape looking at Gryphyth. Did he just say what he said? Thia stood tall and looked back at him. “I will not do such a thing.” She replied. “I have no time to run an orphanage, and I do not wish to give you leverage on me with the lives of children.”

Then it dawned on Lily and Liria why he asked such. Why he would wish her to open an orphanage in Qeynos.

He sat at his desk in the hall, pondering the night. The idea had somehow resonated, it was a good one. A plan was slowly forming in his mind, of how to make use of it for more than just leverage for a slave. He leaned forward and started to write, diagraming out the idea, there would need to be some risk assessment done, and some time tables set, but it could work, if he found the right person to help him facilitate it.

OOC- Looking to run a plot and I need 5-7 people to play NPCs/Involved PCs. If you are interested, contact me, and we will have a meeting in voice at 6pm EST in game. This will be a plot that will be updated on the boards as well.

Gryphyth
Regular
Regular

Re: Orphan Black

Post by Gryphyth » 02/26/16

Alone with the Iksar Rikashar on the balcony overlooking the Duchy. It was still quiet below. “I cannot operate in Qeynos myself, so you will act for me.” He takes out a ring, he passes it over his other hand a small chest appears. "No one is to know my name is tied with the orphanage." He tells him. "And you want a 5% commission?"

The big Iksar hisses softly. “Make to 10% and have a deal.”

The Duke takes a deep breath, the rage in him surging a moment. "Fine, ten, we arrange the sale and delivery. You have to find the right contacts in the city and arrange the building of the place. I will have ships and such ready for delivery." He opens the chest showing the trade bars, stamped with the Freeport stamp. He gives Rikashar the box of platinum trade pars. "Now, make it happen."

“I have the perfect place in mind.” He says as he closes the box and slips it into a dimensional pocket on his vest.

"Well, have a drink or two before you go." Gryphyth says with a soft nod of his head. "I should see to the Duchy, please, enjoy my hospitality." The two left the balcony and went to the main floor. The Dark Duke left the Iksar to his business, it was not his place to micromanage all the evil in the world.

Gryphyth
Regular
Regular

Re: Orphan Black

Post by Gryphyth » 03/03/16

((Adding this to the boards here.)

Rikashar walks into the Quenosian hall, He had a lot on him mind stewing over the perfect candidate. For the contract.. It has to be.. Someone manipulable, well-minded. That would think they were doing a good cause. Running the orphanage.as he enters the castle door he here's voices coming. Form one of the offices.He decides to investigate. Upon walking in the door he sees the ratonga captain. Speaking with another ratonga who was sprawled on the captains bed.” I saves you”... The two banter a moment as Rika,is slowly thinking. Of his next step. This little Tonga female.. She might work.. I need to test her thought, he thinks to himself. Lets see,how trusting she is. The Iksar moves closer to set his scaled hand on t the back of the small Tongas head she knocks his hand out of the way before he is able to touch her. She warily looks him commanding,. “Nos touches mes. I’s a head hurts “

“I.. Can help you with that” he tries once more to touch her she doesn't Resist. So, tell me what is your name?he asks trying to gain more of her trust. I’s thinks its Livea. She says, wiggling her nose slightly. You think?..so you don't know then? Questions Rikashar with a grin, “this is going to be easy”. What's?Liv says. The iksar thinks quick and asks “would you like some cheese?” “Yis, I is hungry some” she says, while still holding her head. Rikashar hands her a small piece of cheese. With a sly hiss. Which she chews and swallows quickly. “What's are yous doings” comes from beyond. The mind-bender who turns even toned answers, “ leavening”. He walks out. Thinking to himself he makes his way down the hall to the lore-master’s study “this will work.. “ He says as if talking to someone he was walking with. ‘Once she is resting she won't wake for a long period. I will act…’

Upon returning,’'to check on the patient’, the mind-mage went to work as. He found her resting soundly it had been some time