Demand for Restitution: City of Freeport vs Faolayn

Ongoing roleplay and fiction.
TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Demand for Restitution: City of Freeport vs Faolayn

Post by TinweSaa » 03/16/16

Ryist... Former Page... Obvious drug addict and likely alcoholic... Interesting what information comes flying out people's mouths when you suddenly find a weak point. He had some kind of relationship with the serial killer Faolayn. His mind addled enough with drugs and alcohol he revealed information we did not previously have. The LC signed the demand in her left hand slant then sealed it with the Insignia of the Commander of the Knights of Freeport.
Demand for Restitution

By order of the Overlord, in the case of the City of Freeport vs Faolayn, House Nox`Cruor is hereby ordered to pay restitution to the City of Freeport for crimes against persons and property in the City of Freeport and on behalf of the victims living and deceased of these heinous crimes:
  • ~*~Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
    ~*~Hussar Julian T'Ron - Deceased
    ~*~Lord K'tonos Eb'Udae - Deceased
    ~*~Hussar R. W. Sizzors - Deceased
    ~*~Patriotic Citizen Anne Sizzors - Deceased
    ~*~Hussar Fenton Millivus - Deceased
    ~*~Patriotic Citizen Jenna Millivus - Deceased
    ~*~Assistant Registrar Carsten Desford - Deceased
    ~*~Patriotic Citizen Mariela Desford - Deceased
    ~*~Patriotic Citizen Alacina Halfsilver
    ~*~Captain Darenos D'Shissar
Locations and owners of damaged property:
  • ~*~Freeport Sweete Shoppe Justice Road, South Freeport, held in Trust for the children of Hussar R. W. Sizzors and Patriotic Citizen Anne Sizzors, and Hussar Fenton Millivus and Patriotic Citizen Jenna Millivus. Trustee is Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
    ~*~Assistant Registrar Carsten Desford's Justice Road, South Freeport Domicile, Trustee is Desford Estate
    ~*~IFS Overlord's Wrath owned by the City of Freeport
    ~*~Overlord's Perch and area below the Bow owned by City of Freeport
Faolayn was executed by order of His Mighty Overlord, Lucan D'Lere by beheading and cremation for the following crimes:
  • II/I(a).100 Pickpocketing
    II/I(a).116 Trespassing
    • Freeport Sweete Shoppe
      Assistant Registrar Carsten Desford's Justice Road, South Freeport Domicile
      IFS Overlord's Wrath
    II/I(a).200 Thievery
    • Personal belongings of Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
    II/I(a).422 Breaking and Entering
    • Freeport Sweete Shoppe
    II/I(a).475 Destruction of Private Property
    • Freeport Sweete Shoppe
    II/I(a).476 Destruction of Public Property
    • IFS Overlord's Wrath
      Overlord's Perch and area beneath the Bow
    II/I(b).117 Insult
    II/I(b).182 Assault
    • Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
      Hussar Julian T'Ron
      Lord K'tonos Eb'Udae
      Hussar R. W. Sizzors
      Patriotic Citizen Anne Sizzors
      Hussar Fenton Millivus
      Patriotic Citizen Jenna Millivus
      Assistant Registrar Carsten Desford
      Patriotic Citizen Mariela Desford
      Patriotic Citizen Alacina Halfsilver
      Captain Darenos D'Shissar
    II/I(b).210 Attempted Murder
    • Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
      Patriotic Citizen Alacina Halfsilver
      Captain Darenos D'Shissar
    II/I(b).211 Murder
    • Hussar Julian T'Ron
      Lord K'tonos Eb'Udae
      Hussar R. W. Sizzors
      Patriotic Citizen Anne Sizzors
      Hussar Fenton Millivus
      Patriotic Citizen Jenna Millivus
      Assistant Registrar Carsten Desford
      Patriotic Citizen Mariela Desford
    II/I(c).282 Anti-Lucanic Thoughts
    II/I(d).001 Breaking the Law
    II/I(d).057 Malicious Loitering
    II/I(d).143 Possession of Controlled Substances
    • Fairy Dust
      Shrool Dust
      Dust
    II/I(d).144 Possession of Uncontrolled Substances
    • Fairy Dust
      Shrool Dust
      Dust
House Nox`Cruor being the house of her association is duly ordered to pay restitution to the City of Freeport in the sum of 50,000 platinum. Payment should be remitted or arrangements to make payments to the Office of the Registrar in East Freeport.

Strength in Unity!
Unity in Lucan!

Commander Arquenniel Tinwe`Saa
Third Division Cavalry
Knights of Freeport

TinweSaa
Honored Resident
Honored Resident

Re: Demand for Restitution: City of Freeport vs Faolayn

Post by TinweSaa » 03/22/16

The LC stopped by the bulletin board on the way to the evidence lockers. She noted the missing person's report.
Crataegus wrote:Name of Knight Taking Report: Knight Crataegus Smallcorners

Location Report Made: Outside the Jade Tiger

Date of Report: 21 Stargazing, 3733

Name of Missing Person: Eveania - No last name presumed per reporter.

Race: Teir

General Employment: Fighter - Brawler type

Description: Just under average height, living, Teir female with short black hair, emerald green eyes, and pale skin. Scar on chest, some sort of rune.

Last Known Whereabouts: Approximately five years ago, possibly in Freeport. Unknown intended destination. Per the reporter the missing person was on a mission of some sort. Typically she was assigned to protections details.

Other Notes: Last known individual to have contact with the missing person is passed on. They left incomplete notes as to the mission.

Contact if Found: Maldarae Nox'Cruor - a Freeport address is noted
She pulled it down and in her familiar left hand slant wrote...
Case Closed.

She tacked it back up and strode into Mantis. Eveania was good to Dalyia and hiding from these people for a reason. There was no way she would take that from her sister despite the woman's assertion that they just wanted to know if she was alive or dead. Besides, the woman reported that Eveania had an unusual scar on her chest, runes. It did not sit well in her mind. Any people who knowingly allowed a little beast like Faolayn to run loose could not be trusted either.

She pulled out a massive key ring and unlocked the door. She entered inside and stopped letting the door close behind her. She knew exactly where to look. There was no need for her to go through the compiled index. Her anger welled up inside her a moment then subsided. She walked over and pulled the box from the shelf and placed it on the table. She broke the seal, opened the box and looked at the contents. A long sword, dagger, misericordia, and the paperwork. She removed all except the misericordia. She would see that destroyed in Guido's smithy fires first. She noted that the long sword and dagger would be returned to House Nox'Cruor. She signed in her left hand slant. She dropped the papers back in the box and resealed it and placed it back on the shelves. She then flipped through the large index and noted the removal of the two weapons and why.

She walked out of the evidence locker, through Mantis and straight for the front desk. She gave instructions to Skenk and left an official letter and Order of Restraint with the weapons.
Matriarch Nox'Cruor,

I am writing to inform you that your missing person, Eveania is alive and well and afforded the protection of the Overlord and Freeport through the Third Cavalry Division, Knights of Freeport.

Strength in Unity!
Unity in Lucan!

Third Division Cavalry
Knights of Freeport
Order of Restraint

Let it be known, that the Teir'dal known as Eveania is protected by the Third Division Cavalry, Knights of Freeport. House Nox'Cruor including all members and representatives are hereby ordered to maintain a distance of 100 yards and make no contact with Eveania in any fashion in the City of Freeport and her holdings throughout Norrath.

Violation of this Order of Restraint will result in punitive actions up to and including execution via The Pit.

Strength in Unity!
Unity in Lucan!

Third Division Cavalry
Knights of Freeport