The Interview

Ongoing roleplay and fiction.
Shalour
Regular
Regular

Re: The Interview

Post by Shalour » 04/13/15

The Interview

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias?[/b}
My name is Shalour Elu’Vian, People tend to call me Pup and Shaggy.

2. Where were you born?

I was born in Kelethin.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings?

My Family is…..interesting, I have a brother named Aodhe, and my Sister who...died.

4. What was your childhood like?

I spent most of ym childhood out in the forests until my brother ruined it.

5. What sort of education did you receive? Were there significant role models?

Education….none really, I spent a lot of time in the forests and hardly any in the city, and I had no real role models then.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions?
My life was pretty secluded, I'm currently learning more about other races and major events that have happened from my Pack.

7. What do you believe in?

I believe that Nature is more than just survival, there is no Black and White in life and many people have many faces.

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay?

I left Kelethin at the age of 15, I was chased out by guards, accused of a murder my brother framed me for.

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime?

i don’t have a position in society.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you?

I tend to hunt a lot, so I sometimes sell the pelts, I work at the Nutshell under Slipps. and my skills were mostly self taught.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have?

When I need to relax I tend to roam Antonica as a wolf, My hobbies would be hunting, training and knife throwing.

12. Under what circumstances would you kill?

You hurt my pack, I will rip your throat out.

13. What would you die for?

Anyone in need, especially the Vagabond Knights, they took me in to their pack.

14. What frightens you?

Losing control.

15. What is your most prized possession?

My freedom, my sword and my armor.

16. Who have you loved?

I…..no one….

17. What are your goals?
To balance out my feral and civil sides.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future?

I don’t think that far ahead.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?

I do what i always do, run through the forests and plains, simply being free.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while?

People tend to give me odd looks..and it continues even after they have known me.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life?

I...don’t know anything about marriage to answer that.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life?

Joinign the Vagabonds.

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life?

There was a time when...I bit someone.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick?

I don’t really know to be honest.

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected?

I doubt that I have.

26. What do you believe about gods?

I believe I was alive to do more than just survive.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it?

Im pretty satisfied right now, theres nothing I can think of that i want to do.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?

The worst thing that happened in my life was when I fled Kelethin, but if I hadn't..I wouldn’t be who I am today, I’ve learned too much to list.

29. Tell me about your best friend.

I don’t really have a best friend….

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why?

As I said before, I bit someone, I passed on what inflicted me.

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone?

He was Wofl and Elf.

32. Describe your ideal mate.

I….don’t really think about that.

33. What are you most afraid of?

Hurting the ones I call family.

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most?

The Vagabond Knights, I value loyalty.

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least?

I like being a Lycan the least thing I like about myself is my mouth runs faster then my mind.

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?

I love my life, if I could change a single thing I wouldn't, I am who I am because of everything that has happened

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it?

I don’t really have anything to hide, you ask, I’ll tell the truth.

Carryn
Patron
Patron

Post by Carryn » 04/27/15

Reporter for the Norrathian Chronicle steps in the way of a tavern goer as she tries to slip out the door through the crowd unnoticed. “How about a few questions?” She asks the somewhat commonly dressed girl.

The small blonde Koada’dal in rust colored pants and halter tries to move away from her as she approaches. “I really don’t have time. Excuse me.” The girl protests and tries to move away.

“Just a few then I’ll let you go,” the reporter insists as she steps in the way of the girl trying to leave.

“Please, I really don’t…” she looks a the woman a moment “Why don’t you go find someone worth talking to?”

“And who is to say you are not?”

“I am. You will find my answers, if I can even answer them quite boring and common.”

“Why don’t you let me the be judge of that now?” The female reporter says “Come on, if it is a waste of time, let me be the one to decide that.”

The girl tries again to leave having failed at putting the woman off. Finally she stops trying to escape and shrugs “Fine, but remember I told you so.”

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias?

“Carryn is what I’m called…”

2. Where were you born?

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know, though I doubt it.”

“I don’t remember.”

“I don’t remember any kind of education, though since I can read and write I suppose somewhere I learned it.”

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions?

The girl looks at the woman a moment. “I really don’t think…”

“Surviving.”

The girl makes a face and the reporter moves on.

“I’m not sure right now….and yes...I’ve been told it has other than the most recent change.”

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you?

“I currently work security at the Maiden’s Fancy.”

“Really, that must be interesting. You’re not what one would think as security for a place like the Fancy. What skills do you use as security?” The reporter presses but the girl refuses to elaborate.

“I’m not sure what those are…” The reporter looks a bit startled at this answer then moves to the next.

“I think anyone would if pushed too far.”

The girl thinks but doesn’t answer.

14. What frightens you?

“I can’t tell you that.”

“I don’t have one.”

16. Who have you loved?

She looks a bit confused.

17. What are your goals?

The girl again shakes her head trying to find away around the woman.

“Eventually dead.”

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?

“I really have no idea…Do such days exist?”

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while?

“How am I supposed to know?”

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life?

“Marriage...you mean like mating? I’m sure I have no idea.”

“Please can’t I just go.”

“Do people really answer these?”

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick?

She blinks at the reporter unable to speak the unexpected thoughts in her head.

“I never knew them...and if I did I don’t remember.”

“They’ve never helped me...well uhm..mostly never…”

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it?

“No.”

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?

“I’m not telling you anything about that…”

“What’s a best friend?”

Carryn looks at the woman blankly.

“People think about that?”

“Oh not again…”

Carryn looks at her after stopping herself from blurting something out. She remains silent.

“Life.”

“Nothing and nothing.”

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?

“I’m not answering that.”

“Seriously, lying to myself. Why would anyone lie to the one being that knows even one’s most personal secret thoughts? It would be counterproductive wouldn’t it? Can I go now please? I told you I was a nobody. Why don’t you go find someone worth asking stupid questions of? I have work to do…” she finally makes her way around the reporter and runs off.

The reporter looks at her notes and raises an eyebrow “A nobody maybe, but she told me even less about herself for me to be able to judge.” That moment she looks up and sees a very finely dressed couple coming out of the tavern. She rushes to interview them leaving the girl to memory for now.

Tymina
Patron
Patron

The Interview - Tymina N'Dar

Post by Tymina » 05/16/15

The female reporter jumps in front of the trade society’s door to stop the next person out. Her surprise when she came face to face with a young, dark skinned, lavender haired Teir’dal. She gathered herself quickly. “Hello Miss, I’m from the Qeynos Ledger. Would you mind answering some questions?”

The young woman looks around as if she doesn’t think the woman is talking to her “You want to ask me something?”

”Yes,” comes the reply. “We are interviewing people across Norrath. I would like you to be my next interview.”

She looks like she doesn’t believe her but nods anyway. “Ok, I’ll try to answer your questions…”

With that the woman starts asking her questions:

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias?

“Tymina N’Dar and no”

2. Where were you born?

“South Freeport”

“I...my parents are dead. They died when I was an infant. I don’t know of any siblings. My mother’s elemental took care of me as much as she could, but she couldn’t keep me from the orphanage. She took care of me there.”

“It was ok. I was happy somewhat.”

“I was trained by the trainers who trained all the orphans. We were separated by skills, age, and gender. Then we were taught general education, you know reading, writing, etc. Then we were taught what profession we seemed to be talented for.”

“We were in an orphanage. We were allowed to live by the pleasure of the Overlord. There were all kinds of races and species. We weren’t taught anything but what the Overlord wanted us to learn, so there was no actual cultural or religious training. Not like the Gods are paying attention anyway.”

“I’m not sure yet. I know what I was taught is not right. I’m still trying to find out what I believe in.”

“I really had no home there. You have to have one to leave right? Anyway, I had to leave. I think that answers your question.”

“I have no position.”

“I make things. I’ve learned to be a carpenter and make furniture and such. I use those skills to make money. People always need furniture.”

“Uhm, I’m not sure what you mean.”

The young woman gets nervous and looks around. “I try not to think about circumstances that would warrant such an action.”

The young woman blushes darkly, but doesn’t answer.

14. What frightens you?

She shrugs “Not much anymore.”

“Possessions are owned by someone… I would consider my mother’s elemental my most prized… something but I don’t own her.

16. Who have you loved?

“I’m still learning about love…”

17. What are your goals?

“To… live in peace”

“I don’t see the future…”

“I don’t know. I’ve got…” She goes quiet as she blushes darkly again and goes silent.

“I hope that they don’t judge me on appearance. That is the most I can hope for in any case.”

“I don’t know really. But I do hope to learn…”

“Uhm… coming to Qeynos…”

She looks away and starts to leave.

”Wait, I’m not done.”

“Oh I thought you were.”

“I can’t answer that…”

“I don’t know… I wish I did.”

“I don’t know if I believe they exist or not. I’m trying to understand them if they do.”

She shakes her head.

She shakes her head again as she looks down.

She brightens up a little. “He’s a Paladin and part of the guard. He’s, uhm, easy to talk to and fun to be with and…” shrugs as she giggles slightly.

Again, she looks away. “I can’t talk about it.”

“That I did as well as I could.”

“I don’t know what words to use.”

She shrugs a bit as she tries to think, but doesn’t answer.

“My mother’s elemental has been with me through my whole life. Between her and Kal… that is all so I guess Friendship.”

“I don’t think I want to answer anymore of these.”

“My life seems to be going in the direction I want it to.”

“I’m sorry. I really am not answering anymore of these. Bye.” The young woman runs away towards South Qeynos.

AuroraRose
Patron
Patron

The Interview - AuroraRose Myrthraheal

Post by AuroraRose » 05/20/15

Aurora walks towards the house with the item she was sent to procure from the house in Freeport. There was talk around her she heard of slavers being killed. She wished she could portal to the house, but knew he would not approve.

She is stopped as she walks into Death’s Grotto in Neriak.

”Miss...oh why you’re a rare find here. May I ask you some questions?”

She looked at the young man and tilted her head as his eyes moved over her body which was barely covered. “I’m in rather a hurry.”

“It won’t take long,” he said “I could walk with you as we go. That way you would have some protection with you.”

She looked at him a moment realizing he was coming on to her. She knew this was not a good thing, but the mischievous part of her mind decided to bring her Master a surprise. “Ok.”

“AuroraRose…something I suppose. Other than what pet names I have no.” She realized she really didn’t know what her full name was; nor if AuroraRose was her actual name.

2. Where were you born?

“I don’t know.”

He stopped and looked at her before asking the next question.

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

”Ok do you know anything?” He asked as she repeatedly answered the questions the same.

“Yes, but I have no memory of my time before M’Lord found me.”

He blinked a moment. This was going to be interesting he thought as he scanned down the list.

She looked around for a moment and thought. What did she believe in. She wasn’t really sure. Only what he told her to really. “What I’m told to by M’Lord.”

“I was shipwrecked. I don’t know anything from before that.”

“I suppose it has.”

“I don’t make money and why would you care what skills I have.”

”How do you get the things you eat or wear?

“M’Lord gives them to me and makes sure I’m fed. When I do a task extremely good, he rewards me.”

She looks at him a moment as if trying to understand the question, which she was doing. “Relax… I… I think that is rather private.”

“If M’Lord told me to.”

“If M’Lord asked me to.”

14. What frightens you?

She looked at him a moment. The answer was easy, but she didn’t want to tell this person, no matter what she had said. She decided to say nothing and shook her head.

“A cloak and dress M’Lord gave me.”

16. Who have you loved?

“How can I answer that when I don’t remember anyone or anything before M’Lord.”

17. What are your goals?

Here she was more than confused. “I don’t understand.”

“Where I am now.”

“That would be at the pleasure of M’Lord.”

“A good one I hope as to not disgrace M’Lord.”

“Uhm...a what?”

”Nevermind, it’s not important.”

Her look made him look quickly back down for the next one.

“No, don’t worry about it.”

“I already spend what time I can with M’Lord…”

“I don’t know.”

“Gods… I remember someone at the Manor saying something about them. I really don’t know much about them though.”

“I don’t think so.”

”Worst what?”

“My what?”

“I can’t…”

”Remember, I’m getting that.”

She looked at him blankly.

“No, nevermind...don’t maybe this one.”

“Disappointing M’Lord.”

She tilts her head a bit “M’Lord’s wishes.”

“That I can make them smile… That I disappoint them when I don’t do what I am told.”

“I’m happy. Why would I change anything?”

“Why would I do that…?”

They had gotten to the door of one of the Manor houses in Death’s Grotto. The door opened and a Feir’dal male stepped out. “Aurora, you are late.”

She nodded and handed him the package she was carrying. He took it as she knelt by his leg. He looked at the reporter. “I suppose you are to blame for her lateness?”

”Sir, she needed protection and I offered it. She speaks very highly of you,” he started “Would you like to answer some questions?”

“Aurora, Inside.” The Feir’dal said without looking at her. She got up and did as she was told. She didn’t see the Feir’dal smile enough to let the reporter see his teeth. “You really want to interview me? OR come in for dinner?”

The reporter backed away quickly then ran, hoping the male didn’t follow him.

Maelgrym
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Maelgrym » 05/22/15

Maelgrym D'Lothrin. Generally, they call me Maelgrym or shorten it to Mael. Oddly, the last one reminds me of a story I read about a whipping bow in a matriarchal house. Alias? I have had a stage-name in, but I don't think I would consider it an alias.

2. Where were you born?

Velkyn V'Nal. I do not believe that it exist anymore. After my ancestors fled Neriak, many struggling villages erupted in the Nektulos. However, the issues of roving undead seemed to cull many of those.

Dead. Oh, don't be sorry. We were crèche raised, so the identity of family is consumed by the adults of the village.

Life in the V'Nal centered on a village protection mindset. With the constant invasion of the Dead, even our games centered on combat. For instance, D'Vinn's Hole. The precept is tossing a leather rag through a stone with a hole in it. What it does is improve the throwing arm and aim.

After the games, we were tutored in our strengths. Necromancy was forbidden, however those fell magics that didn't center on animation were available. Our role models were the adults.

When I was within the V'Nal we were very xenophobic. There were no other religions except the Ruukians. There was no other culture of than Nerian. However, that changed when I...left.

Religiously? I know the gods walked the earth. Do they care about us? Who knows? I think they answer the more than passing devoted, however I don't think that show is worth the price of admission.

That is a bit detailed to recite here.

Do I have a position in our society? I have a profession and skillset, but I am far from responsible as a contributor. I have lead that life and I rather riding in the back of the coach and then dealing with where the coachman takes us.

Several ways. Primarily by being a jeweler, however I have made funds in other ways.

I rather like sex. I enjoy drinking and smoking. If watching these were a hobby, perhaps that would be it. There is more, but I will leave that to those that know me better.

There has to be a circumstance? If you asking if I value life, I would say that I find most lives are hardly worth lifting a finger for.

I hadn't really thought about it. I spend more time crafting ways to avoid that question.

14. What frightens you?

Unbridled zealotry. That goes hand in hand with thoughtless action rationalized by 'because its always been that way.'

My massive...personality.

16. Who have you loved?

Who has time for that? Loyalty? Now that is an answer I can get behind.

17. What are your goals?

None immediately. In the distant future - perhaps a venue owner. However, since these generally aren't turn-key so I could sit back and drink, I don't think I would pursue it anytime soon.

As above, I suppose.

Ahh, but that is most of my days. And shouldn't it always be that way? Why bother living otherwise?

Initially, I tend to leave a big impression *in* people. After awhile, they tend to receive it better.

What I have now. I harbor no ownership over Zaelira and she over me. We are fiercely loyal to one another which is really what people need in this life - one unquestionably safe harbor of safety.

My relationships. Most of them are exemplary. Some are abysmal. But all of them are uniquely mine and irrevocably stained by my involvement.

Are you really asking me that? Shame is a conditioning construct meant for people who cannot physically control others.

Perhaps one of the first Thex forefathers. I am curious how much of our race's history is utter bullshit.

I couldn't care less. I live for myself, not another.

That they tend to be too busy to be bothered with us.

I am fairly creative, but I think I have done just about every decadent machination I have thought of.

I am not at liberty to discuss the event, but what I learned was to be cautious with my words.

I do not know that I have someone that fits into this category. I have trusted Zaelira for ages and there has been no other that has tested me like she has. The rest of her story you will have to plumb from her.

Ruined them. I stole their Church and its coffers. To fund my own legacy.

Nothing. I do not plan to die. Once this body begins to fail, undeath becomes an alternative.

I can only have one? Ideally, they would be aggressive. Adventurous. But most of all, willing to accept the path of decadence, no matter where it may take us.

We covered this before and my answer remains the same.

Again, I believe we covered this before.

Best? My candor. I think most enjoy my company. Least? My lack of time and the ability for others to misconstrue that for lack of interest.

I am content. Perhaps more hot tub parties?

Aren't we all? I tell myself that I have made a difference in the lives I have touched. It's a noble thought, but my presence fades when I am absent and when I am gone, it shall not be missed.

Delandi
Visitor

Post by Delandi » 05/23/15

The name’s Delandi Vallenwood, but my friends call me Del. My family surname is Silverleaf, but I haven’t carried that with me for a really long time.

2. Where were you born?
Kelethin

My family were amazing folks. I had younger siblings – much younger, in fact. Our parents taught us to revere relationships between family and friends, to protect our home, and to worship the All-Mother with our actions not our words.

Growing up in the Faydark is how every kid should grow up. I ran through wildflowers, climbed trees, and earned a couple of serious stings trying to steal bixie honey.

5. What sort of education did you receive?
My education was informal. My parents taught us numbers and letters at home. Our school, though, was the Faydark. It was there where I learned about life, death, and survival. I learned about creation, justice, and friendship from the great forest and its inhabitants.

When you lived in Kelethin, you work with, met, and knew well Koada’Dal and dwarves. The fae…well, they weren’t what they are now, but they were present in the forest. You learned about the dwarven god, the orcish god, and even all those the elves – high or wild – worship. We knew of a large dark elf settlement in the lesser portion of the forest, but you know how to avoid them, and them us. Still, we heard plenty of news from the outsiders when they came to visit. We were always finding them lost in the forest at night and had to guide them to the city.

Life and every facet of it.

I didn’t choose to leave. It just…happened. The Nexus was destroyed, and I happened to be traveling through it at the time. The result hurtled me through the Plane of Time and well…I’m home, but not really. It’s Norrath, but it isn’t. It’s the same Kelethin, the same Faydark, but not the same. The stars have the same name, but aren’t in the same places. It’s just…weird. Ever since, I don’t like using the spires for travel, but I’m slowly getting used to them again. Still…

Oh yeah, it’s changed. I used to work closely with the Scouts of Kelethin, but…well, no one knows me anymore. So, I do the same sorta work, but from the edges. I don’t get accolades, but I don’t need any, either. On the flip side, I've forged a relationship with the dwarvish clans that I didn't appreciate the first time 'round.

I was taught by the Scouts how to shoot a bow, forage, and read the forest. I use those skills in my travels around Faydwer. I’ve managed to come across quite a few trinkets of decent worth, so I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle when I’m actually home.

11. What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have?
I taught myself how to thread a needle and use a weaving loom. I guess that might be a hobby. To relax, though, I like to visit with friends, swim, fish, or enjoy a bottle of hard cider.

There’s only one reason for killing that I know of – survival; whether that means protecting yourself or others, or it means a mercy kill so that the healthy can thrive.

I’ve not taken a moment to think about dying willingly. Do people do that? Even if you were fighting to protect another and end up dying, you’d still have fought to win, right? To survive? I don’t know…that’s a weird question.

14. What frightens you?
Losing it all again. So, I remember each face that looks my way. I set the voices of friends to memory and cherish every moment I have with them or seek to make new ones. I inhale deeply to savor the aroma of the world around me. I taste new things when I can, do new things, and live every single moment as if it were to be my last. Because, it might be and that scares me into living.

My life.

16. Who have you loved?
Oh, I have loved many, but I think you want to know romantically, right? Well, I was married once…before my world changed beneath my feet. I haven’t had the privilege of loving anyone like that since. Maybe Tunare has plans for me in that regard. I can hope so. Until then, though, I’ll enjoy the hunt.

17. What are your goals?
Long term? Hmm. I don’t think I have any long-term goals. I wake with the goal of ending the day well.

I don’t, really. Is that strange?

Enjoying myself is my mission every day. If you don’t enjoy life, then why live it?

I don’t know, really; I hope I make a decent impression. I come across folks who don’t seem to like me much, but I mostly seem to get a good reaction from folks I meet. I haven’t really known anyone long since…well, since that thing happened. But, before that, the friends I met tended to remain friends with me, so I guess I’m good for long term stuff.

Like I said, I was married before and I thought it was great. We were a team. We complimented one another. We also knew how to let each other breathe. We were loyal, devoted and crazy about each other. I really don’t know if marriage is something that’ll happen again for me. Tunare knows, I guess. I don’t think that we were made to be alone, so I guess it’s just a matter of who and when.

Learning to start again.

I don’t carry shame, but I do have regrets. I sometimes regret ever being away from home that day.

I don’t know, really. I try not to look back too often, and I haven't stopped to come up with any imaginary friends.

I like to think so.

I believe in them, even if I don’t worship most. I heard they shut their ears to their children once, but I don’t know if that’s true. I don’t think it is, personally.

If there is, it’s only because I haven’t thought of it or heard about it yet.

I think I told you about it already. Being ripped away from your entire world and waking up in some strange reflection of that existence is horrifying. Everyone I knew and loved is gone – they’ve either died or moved off and I haven’t found them yet. It’s a terrifying, lonely reality. What can you do in the face of something like that? I did what I knew; I lived. I dried my tears, pulled up my pants, and started again. But, I’ve learned to not hang on too tightly and to get the most out of every moment of the day.

Well, he’s white like snow, he’s got a lot of hair, he likes belly rubs, long naps, and sharpening his nails on pine trees more than any other kind of tree. He likes to eat roasted rabbits more than anything else, but enjoys the thrill of the hunt. His name is Calanon and he’s a lion, by the way.

Hmm…I took a little dark elf gal from the Faydark to Nektulos once. I don’t know if she thought it was the worst thing, but I did. Still, I did it for her survival. She would’ve been killed in the Faydark.

I don’t want a tombstone. I’d like to be burned to ash and scattered on the winds.

Oh, the ideal guy would be adventurous and spontaneous. He’d be secure in himself and in our commitment to one another, so there’d be no need for jealousy. But, he’d be protective. He’d have a great sense of humor, be a decent cook, and insatiable in bed.

33. What do you like best about yourself? Least?
I don’t like that my second toe is longer than my first toe. Everything else I like just fine.

34. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?
While it isn’t the life I thought I’d have, I enjoy it. If I could change anything, it would be to turn back time and not leave home that day. But, I can’t change that, so I’ll just live what I’ve been given and make the most of it.

35. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it?
You know, I don’t think I’ve ever lied to anyone, so why would I lie to myself. Oh! Maybe I’m secretly in love with someone and even I don’t know it! Wouldn’t that be crazy?

Sennetta
Visitor

Post by Sennetta » 01/03/16

Lady Sennetta Droizz, sen or also Lady
2. Where were you born?
Kunark
My Family Includes My husnabd Lord Sharisnarr ,our hatchlings Antreas and Teresinh Droizz and we have more on the way and my half brother Kaimbe
Difficult I was born of a noble mother that married a poor weapon smith my grandmother tried to marry me off for power so i fled at the age of 16 and joined the army.

5. What sort of education did you recieve? Were there significant role models?
I was trained in the art of being a lady by many teachers my grandmother though suitable, Sharisnarr was my commanding officer and trainer in the army .

Not many I am afraid but I am learning about other races and cultures.

Freedom from slavery for my people

My controlling grandmother

I am Vicereine of Legion of Kaesora now before i was a soilder and ex noble before I married Lord Sharisnarr

I make weapons

Spend time with my husband and children as well as read

To protect those I love

My family and the Legion

14. What frightens you?
Loosing those I love

My swords given to me by my husband

16. Who have you loved?
Only lord Sharisnarr he was my first and will be my last
17. What are your goals?

By my husbands side watching out hatchlings grow

Spend it with my family

"some say I get along well and come on as nice and willing to listen , I like to get to know someone before I judge I am easy to get along with
A faithful and honest husband one that loves you and dose not marry for power but love, and yes it already has

My family

serving venril

My husband Sharisnarr

Nope

I believe in Cazic Thule so what dose that tell you *laughs*

Not really

Being betrayed by Venril I learned never to trust him

Kharras is now my sister in law shes a dragon and one of my protectors

Killed my grandmother why she tried to kidnap Sharisnarr and My young

Beloved wife and mother

well one that believes in the rights of all Iskar to be free, strong in mind not only in body , handsome but kind, I found all that in my husband
My family getting hurt

Family and friends

Not sure

I am happy and content

no

Rahfel
Resident
Resident

Post by Rahfel » 01/27/16

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? His full lips twitch upward, allowing the faintest trace of a smirk. "I couldn't tell you that, even if I knew, or in an even less likely situation---if I wanted to. But, for the intensive purposes of this interview here, you will assume, my name is Rahfel. You see, I'm a bit on the ancient side--so you may have seen a few alternate spellings of my ''name.''

2. Where were you born? Plane of Hate, by Master's will. Anything and everything before that, is irrelevant to me. The glyphed male shrugged his coppery shoulders.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings? I don't have any blood family, actually. I'm the only one of my breed.

4. What was your childhood like? The demon looked rather curious at this. "W-What's a childhood.? Where may I purchase one? The scribe proceeded to bury his face in his palms--this interview was going to be trickier than he thought, perhaps!

5. What sort of education did you receive? Were there significant role models? Awauwauwauwauwau! I was wondering when you would ask something that would prove to be worthy of a more detailworthy a response. I received combat training--only the utmost basics, mind you. They were unsure if I was to survive but--seeing as I have and I did, I was allowed to continue. After the countless strenuous, agonizing trials that marked and served as proof of my reformation, I probably was taught to read, write, assume a suitable form, and all that good stuff. Yeah. And my master is the only ''role model'' I ever gave a quarter of a damn about and can take seriously. I recall and remember the necessary bits completely---The way of it is mirrored in the gravely silent corridors of my darkened excuse for a heart. The lovely runed male chirped happily, as if all the wickedness in the world was irrelevant or something that was comedic and needed to be berated, perhaps laughed at by a group of small children.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions? Not really. There were perhaps those who walked in His fervor as well--I think, some vampires, imps, various constructs, the Ydal, and later on--the Teir'Dal. However, there were very few of them there to my knowledge; and that statement still holds relatively true today...at least, to my knowledge.

7. What do you believe in? I believe in a lot of things, and of course, there are many things I don't believe in. Belief and faith are two different concepts entirely, though naturally, Master is the greatest source from which I derive faith, if that's what you are playing at..

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay? You mean: why didn't I stay, and why did I leave...?
He donned a somehow mirthless, abysmal smirk again...

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime? Yes. It's gone from sleeping in abandoned caverns alongside countless bonepiles, to a performer who traveled with caravans, to--- He paused then, as if it took some upheaval within to mention the following. "--A high-price, exotic, nearly lifedrained capture in a harem, to a seraphic figure known by the Nerian church--of any Teir'Dal who's worth a portion of their salt, honestly--and now I am a content dancer...and assassin, to some degree.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you? How do I make money..? I don't. Mum is.....rather well off, you see. I don't NEED to be paid to do most of the things I do; I do them by choice generally. Things like performances, bartending, tomb-raiding and some casual pickup jobs from the Courts in Maj'Dul...ahem.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have? I don't relax, so you may simply scratch that off of your questionnaire--and that notion from your mind, please. Some of my hobbies, are as follows.. He cleared his throat, listing the various activities off stiffly and automatically as if he were an Ak'Anon-engineered automatic intercom device."--dancing, drawing, painting, singing, and, well, making stuff. He shrugged. "Artisan activity,light craftsman duties, I dunno..."

12. Under what circumstances would you kill? "ahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSSSSSHAHASLAHAAAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAH!"
The scribe looked rather alarmed at the male's sudden burst of wicked, thunderous laughter; and the fact that the door and window panels were rattling slightly as well...

13. What would you die for? He began to snicker, having calmed down from the previous question. The poor scribe gently pleaded with him not to laugh again at this. "Aaaah, now killing me would be very difficult. I'm good at a lot of things--but dying simply doesn't seem to be one of them..I'd risk destruction, rather, for the sake of my Master."

14. What frightens you? Do I look like a servant to Cazic-Thule to you? No..? WELL. Stellar guess there, scribe-boy--but I fear nothing, seeing as there is a difference between fear, and just really, really really hoping something does not happen.

15. What is your most prized possession? The rust-skinned male puttered in thought, tapping his talons upon the table. I...well, I daresay my altars are prized to me..but. The ankhs and talismans I was given before my departure from home; as well as my tiny bible, or book of scripture that was written for me, as well.

16. Who have you loved? HAA-WHAAAA?? Hhhhooold the lute, scribe-boy...Did you just...use the 'L' word at me? The demon's iridescent eyes flew open; faint indications of concentric circles shook with some awful, irrepressible fury for a moment. The scribe, ever-wise, moved on to the next question. He knew of course that the answer was, 'no-one and nothing'--and he liked less feeling the piercing, hateful gaze of those terrifying, empty eyes...

17. What are your goals? Ouh, well...I can't tell you that, either...Care you don't go busting the vault of secrecy open too wide, there, scribe-boy. You may waste it all. But you mortals, heh...It's almost always about instant gratification---no matter how great the cost is, even to you and your loved ones--You'll not stop, until all the riddles of this world have been solved, every code has been cracked, and not until every egg, anagram and word game has been utterly unscrambled. Not until all the secrets keeping your existence in place have all been whispered into the world, and not until every last warning and piece of sensible advice has been long forgotten to the wind.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future? Home, perhaps...or still here, sleeping in a cavern and having another period of torpor. Pain and sacrifice are inevitable, you know, and I've concluded that so is my sleep---Well... His normally soft, pleasant tone became a bit cruel and harsh-sounding for a second, Who really knows, anyway...?

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? Laugh, because that is never going to happen.....and if I'm lured into thinking that is the case, something godsawful is bound to happen.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while? Ahuhuhuhu, well. If you must know, I do get quite the cornucopia of reactions from those I meet. People are: severely attracted to me for whatever reason--or in utter fear of me; and the one within me. Perhaps they are friends with me, or they simply don't know me--in which case honestly, I don't care to know them."

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life? "Yet again, scribe-boy. Now...You plague me with this 'M' word, which, indubitably correlates with the bedamned 'L' word, which you deigned to use earlier..." A nasty smile flecked his elegant, soft features once more for a moment.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life? "Not losing it." He outright giggled.

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? Aah, there's no use in being ashamed of things other vithwits do to you, now is there..? Shame is a foolish temporal supplement, intended for those who are ignorant and feel they must rely on such though patterns in order to justify doing that which cannot be truly justified; or it is for whose resolve is lacking or very weak, and cannot stand alone.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick? "Erm. Ah....Dalgin B'Dynn? Mal'Akht? I don't know."

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected? "What..are ''parents''? Do you know, perhaps a place in town or nearby, where I can purchas---" The scribe practically screamed, "NEXT QUESTION!!"

26. What do you believe about gods? That my Master is THE best, and all the others--especially those who are outside the graces of His allegiance--though, I may or may not be slightly academically interested in the latter--they are incredibly weak in resolve, and quite sub-par, I'm afraid..."

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it? "Oh, don't worry. I have all the time in the world to do things I want to do, but have not yet bothered with. All the time in the world.." Rahfel trailed off, his dreamlike expression of course, poorly concealed the ambiguous, but awful intentions he was more than likely harboring.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it? "This is pointless question. Truly, I would have you and everybody else trying to rank each event I were to mention on a scale of how horrible it was, without me getting a word in about my feelings edgewise..honestly."

29. Tell me about your best friend. Which one? I am not partial to ranking one individual above others--rather, groups of individuals based upon their actions and demeanor toward that which is me. I completely, honestly and literally don't give a damn about anyone else.

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why? AND AGAIN. I could list to you all the innocent souls I have claimed, torn apart, sacrificed, tormented and utterly twisted out of their natural orientations--but seriously. I would risk hearing others ranking one situation over the other in regards to how horrible they felt it sounded. I have done many things that, to you, are probably horrible. Your 'horrible'--" He pointed to a random person seated nearby in the marketplace, "Her 'horrible', and that guy over there's horrible--are not MY view of what's 'horrible'."

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone? He smirked. "I won't one have of these, you know..."

32. Describe your ideal mate. "Aaah, this is a daaaangerous question....I, would like someone--honestly, male or female, I have too many standards to give the lesser quarter of a rat's backside about menial nonsense like gender and anatomy--who didn't feel the need to reproduce, and preferably they could demonstrate it somehow--that they don't have that sex drive, that foolish, incessant NEED to resort to hedonism, or sleep with somebody for the purpose of intercourse--in a manner in which I could relate. I personally find it a rather coarse, common, and terribly unrefined pathetic excuse for behavior; a turn-off, if you will. Said mate must also reach or come very close to reaching my high aesthetic standards--and my lifespan.

33. What are you most afraid of? I feel as though this has been asked in a different format already during this snippet of what is now nearly-damnable discourse... He grouched.

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most? " Purpose. I do value Master's word, you know, as well as the ones who supplement it and make it so."

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? "Everything, and everything." He chuckled at the scribe's bewildered expression; being the the enigmatic and slightly condescending creature he was.

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change? "Yes, of course. I'd like to find more people to sacri--you know how it is. NEXT QUESTION!"

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it? "Do we not all, each and every one of us, lie to ourselves..? Of course we do, sirrah. Of course we do...and you would be lying to everything, and also phenomenally foolish and transparent to tell me you HAVEN'T.."
Last edited by Rahfel on 06/13/16, edited 1 time in total.

NyxHecate
Visitor

Post by NyxHecate » 03/22/16

Stepping out of the door of the Indigo Brotherhood hall then down the walkway into the area of Neriak below it when the scribe approaches her.

”May I ask you a few questions?”

Nyx looks the scribe over, before speaking “You may ask, I reserve the right to answer or not.”

”Lady Nyx A’Steria is my full name. What one calls me, depends on who is addressing me and what I’ve allowed them to call me. I think any alias I may or may not have used is my own personal business.”

2. Where were you born?

”I was born in Death Grotto in Neriak.”

”I am a heir to House A’Steria, and a member of the bloodline. I do have siblings, less worthy ones and younger ones.”

”I suppose it was the same as most Teir’dal noble households. It was the same as all other A’Steria children.”

”Is there a purpose in repeating questions?”

She tilts her head and raises her left eyebrow at the scribe, “Is there a new question in that?”

”Why would my beliefs be of interest to anyone other than myself.”

“I was sent on a mission for the House.”

“I’ve already answered this.”

“I’m leaving since you obviously have no new questions for me.”
The scribe looks worried and starts chasing after her. “Sorry, I have to go down the list I was given. Please, there aren’t many more.”

Nyx turns and looks at the scribe. “Very well, but I will not answer repetitive questions, on your list or not.”

“I think that is my business, since I’m relaxing and don’t want interruption.”

“I believe everyone has that point, even if they haven’t reached it yet. ”

“I do not believe I will answer that other than to say there is extremely little on that list.”

14. What frightens you?

Nyx tilts her head looking at the scribe in a manner which says she will not justify that answer.

She again refuses to answer.

16. Who have you loved?

“That is not an emotion I’ve been plagued with as of yet.”[\i]

17. What are your goals?

Frowns at the scribe considering leaving again.

”Taking my rightful place in my House and being joined with a suitable male.”

“I’ve not ever had a day with no responsibilities. I don’t believe there is such a thing.”

Nyx smirks and shakes her head.

“I will be joined to a suitable male. It will be arranged for me. I can hope for someone who is tolerable.”

She shakes her head and moves her hand to have the scribe move to the next question.

Replies as she had to the last one.

“Why would I tell you?”

“I believe my mother is pleased with my progress.”

“I’ve already answered that.”

”I thought you said we were almost finished about seventeen questions ago.”

The scribe looks apologetic “I..there’s only about...ten more M’lady.”

Sighs as she tilts her head as she says “Ask me the rest. I’ll stop you when I decide to answer one.”

She moves her hand a bit for the scribe to go on.

”Was that the last?”

”Yes, M’lady.

Nyx smiles sweetly then levels her eyes on the scribe. “Now you will eat your notes and forget we ever had this conversation and we have ever met. Furthermore, you will go wherever it is you live and stay there for the next three hours.”

The scribe blinks a moment, then eats the paper with the answers on it before walking away without any further comments.