The Interview

Ongoing roleplay and fiction.
Trulaf
Patron
Patron

Re: The Interview

Post by Trulaf » 10/31/09

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias?
Trulaf. The leader of my Brood would have a litany of "nicknames" for me. I will not share them.
2. Where were you born?
The seat of Sebilisian power; Kunark.
3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings?
I can say with a fair amount of certainty that they are all dead. My father was a warrior in the Legions, much like I came to be. I had very little communications with my mother or my Broodmates. I can only assume they lived and died as faithful Thulians.
4. What was your childhood like?
My early years were spent in the Legions. That was my calling, and I have fulfilled that destiny to the best of my ability since I was a hatchling.
5. What sort of education did you recieve? Were there significant role models?
The Legions provided basic education to its' soldiers. Aside from one Iksar, there were no outstanding officers I had truly come in contact with.
6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions?
Outside of Kunark? Very little, except in the recent years. The Sarnak were slaves, the Froglok... The Elves were pitiful excuses of men, wielding weapons they did not deserve and fighting warriors better than themselves.
7. What do you believe in?
The power of the Iksar people and our Father, Cazic-Thule.
8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay?
A shattered moon changes much in the land.
9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime?
Society... I have little impact on Freeportian society. I suppose I would be considered the Lich's subject, as we all are in this blasted hell of a city.
10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you?
I forge and I hunt. My skills at the forge are nothing extraordinary. I am self-taught.
11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have?
I hone my martial skill, I work at the forge, I study Iksar mythos...
12. Under what circumstances would you kill?
I take no... moral offense to murder.
13. What would you die for?
The Sebilisian Empire.
14. What frightens you?
I am an Iksar. *blank stare*
15. What is your most prized possession?
A relic of my past few people, if any, are aware of.
16. Who have you loved?
That is not important.
17. What are your goals?
To see the Iksar's rightful glory returned to them once more.
18. Where do you see yourself in the future?
I do not know how I will be tomorrow. How can I predict the future?
19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?
Most likely my aforementioned hobbies.
20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while?
You should ask them. I can't imagine it'd be anything positive.
21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen inyour life?
Irrelevant.
22. What are you most proud of about your personal life?
My service to the Sebilisians.
23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life?
Something I will not share.
24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick?
Ganak, son of Atrebe. Few Iksar can boast pitched combat against a Dragon.
25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected?
I would hope.
26. What do you believe about gods?
I worship Cazic-Thule, lord of Fear.
27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it?
Many people live with regrets. I strive for the opposite.
28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?
Any number of things could be the answer to this question. I learn, or at least I try to learn, from every failure I incur.
29. Tell me about your best friend.
No.
30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why?
I have betrayed. I will say no more.
31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone?
Hm... Something concise, and something true.
32. Describe your ideal mate.
A female, a loyal Thulian, a proud warrior.
33. What are you most afraid of?
Fear.
34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most?
Cazic-Thule and the Sebilisians. There is nothing more to my life than service to my people.
35. What do you like best about yourself? Least?
I take great pains to distance myself from myself.
36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?
An Iksar's lot in life leaves much to be desired.
37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it?
I have no reason to be anything but honest to everybody I encounter.

Azreala Jithaz
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Azreala Jithaz » 11/16/09

*decides to give in to the reporter with nothing to lose.. she speaks in Sebilisan.. refusing to speak anything otherwise.. luckily the reporter understood her*

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias?

My name is Azreala Jithaz, most call me High Priestess, occasionally have been called Empress... my mate calls me Azzy.

2. Where were you born?

I was hatched in the Jungles of Feerrott.

We where a small brood, nothing to big, I had a few siblings, as well other families with their clutch which I considered relatives..

Hard, training in the jungles and learning survival skills tested who was strong enough and worthy to serve Thule.. who was worthy to live.

I was educated by my parents and none other, I had no influences outside the jungles.. until the unfortunate incident where softsskins murdered my parents during their expeditions.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions?

I was exposed to nothing... other than my brood and other broods that resided in the jungles during the time.. Other races and cultures where foreign to me.. except those Lizardmen who roam the jungles.. I was only exposed to these things once softsskins raided our brood.. I was the only survivor and forced to flee to the Isle of Refuge

Thule. Fear.

I was forced to leave after all my family was murdered... everything I knew was destroyed.. I was young and I survived by avoiding the softsskins and making my way to a boat which brought me to the Isle.

I am the High Priestess, of Shadow of Fear.. my position has changed over my lifetime.. with a studies and faith, I have gained a honored position with the Brood.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you?

I am a Scribe.. I sell scrolls. I am self taught. I also am an Inquisitor by softsskin terms.. these skills are all self taught by studies and books I have gathered.

Relax.. is there such a thing..? I suppose this happens when I am scribing.. My hobbies are reading.

Heretics, Softsskins, Softscales.. Hmm I can keep going there is quite a list.. I have no objection to killing, altough I do not do it as often as other broodmates.

My mate, my kin, my brood, my kind.

14. What frightens you?

I am Iksar.. we are Fear, we do not Fear.

I do not really hold material things high up..

16. Who have you loved?

My mate Iszjin Jithaz.. and broodmates.

17. What are your goals?

To see a Unified Iksar Empire restored, an Iksar city rebuilt with the traditionalist views. To Spread Fear.. and the faith of Cazic Thule.

It can be quite uncertain.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?

This is a dumb question as I know each day I have responsibilities to my kind and brood...

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while?

Fear.. or hatred.. there is not much other than that from softsskins.. with my kin and brood mates, most seem humbled to meet me.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen inyour life?

Marriage is such a softsskin term.. however in a mate I beleive honor, and loyalty to one another would be ideal. and.. Yes it has already happened.. my Mate Iszjin Jithaz.

The Brood.

I do not live with regrets.. dwelling on weakness is not something I wish to do.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick?

My mate.. sometimes I think we do not get to spend much time together do to many responsibilities we have.. however another answer may be my god Cazic Thule..

I believe I have went beyond any expectation my parents has had for me.. not that they thought I wouldn't reach high goals in life.. just if they where alive.. I do not believe I would have left the Feerrott... thus just being a lowly priest within Cazic's order.

Cazic Thule.. all other gods are weak and false.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it?

I pretty much do what I want when I want.. however I guess I could say visit the old Sebilis before the corruption of the Sathir.. I would have loved to see our history first hand.. I am unsure what would happen if I did this.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?

Brood murdered by softsskins when I was younger, I learned that no softsskin is worth the breath they breathe.. and never to trust them..

My mate is basically my best friend, we met on the Isle when we first came to Freeport.. he is tall.. teal, handsome, strong, and a great leader.

I have murdered many softsskins.. I guess you can say thats the worst thing I have done, even tough I pride myself on this. And I need no good reasons to kill the mammals..

I doubt I will have one.

My current Mate. Iszjin Jithaz..

I am an Iksar, we are Fear.. we do not fear.

The brood. I value the brood more than anything, The shadow is my new family.. and I would do anything for them.

My faith and convictions. I do not hate anything about myself..

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?

I feel my life is at a good point right now, I do not think I would really want much to change.. except the advancement of my kind..

If I was lying why would I tell a flesh bag like you. We are done.

Drakeem
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Drakeem » 11/17/09

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? Hiya! Name's Drakeem Al'Akhar. Soft "k" kind of like you're clearing your throat: Drachhheem. No...not like that. Drachhheem. Eh. Nevermind.

2. Where were you born?

Maj'Dul.

My family supportive. They taught me how to fend for myself. I have siblings, but gods know where they've got to now.

I spent my days jumping rooftops, throwing dice, and stealing fruit from the merchants. I spent my nights wooing the local girls, mostly without success. Hey - I was young!

I learned reading and numbers, fencing, tracking, that sort of thing. Picked up jewelcraft at a young age too.

When I was young? Not much. Mostly Maj'Dul is full of other Dervs. I meet all kinds now.

Myself. My new "family." Chance.

I still live in Maj'Dul. I roam all over Norrath, but home is where I can relax. Be myself.

I'm a merchant...a jeweler. I only carry these swords and blades to protect my wares from bandits.

Jewelcraft.

Oh..let's see...gambling, drinking, bedding harem girls. The usual things.

I 'spose if I had to I could.

Could be anything, really. Being too slow, getting caught asleep in the wrong bed, misjuding a roof jump...

14. What frightens you?

Vampires. Undead too. Don't like 'em.

My hair. *laughs*

16. Who have you loved?

My mother and father.

17. What are your goals?

*shrugs* I don't give it much thought. Take care of the days and the years will take care of themselves, eh?

Pretty much doin' what I'm doin'.

I'd go to the harem. What else!

I dunno...I think I make a good first impression. I get the sense some people think I'm stupid or shallow when they meet me. Those who know me better know better.

Huh. I dunno if it'll happen. I guess I'd like someone who can keep up with me. Compliment my strengths and weaknesses and I'd compliment hers.

I don't welch and I don't turn on my mates.

Not bein' there for someone when they needed me to have their back.

Hm... One o'the gods I guess. One of the nice lookin' ones. Maybe Erollissi.

Sure, why not.

I believe they exist? I don't think they give as much of a toss about mortals as some do. And I think you shouldn't cross them on purpose.

Eh...nah. I pretty much do what I want.

I got almost killed a number of times while dungeon exploring. I learned to duck sooner. And stay close to the healer.

Don't think I have a "best" friend.

Well, the why's easy: Someone paid me. The what I'm gonna keep to myself.

I don't much are. I'd be dead.

Ah! That could take a while. But, like I said, she'd compliment me. A good fit - like the sheath that's made for just one blade. Perfect together and just meant to be.

That, and a great ass.

Dyin' stupidly.

My mates. My "family."

What's not to like? *smirk*

Nuthin'. Wouldn't change a thing.

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it?‬

Well, damn...if I'm lying to myself about it, I can't rightly say now can I?

Teozar
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Teozar » 11/17/09

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? My name is Teozar L'Vath. Those familiar with me tend to call me Teo. I considered using an alias due to my "new leaf" as it were, but there is something cowardly about that. If someone is interested enough in me to find out where I come from and where I've been, and do the research, then I owe them the courtesy of allowing that information to be available to them, even if it might sully their opinion of me. Some might even think more highly of me, if they know what I've overcome. So I leave it to fate, rather than trying to hide my past.

2. Where were you born? *a long pause* ...Neriak.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings? I do not have any siblings that I know of. My mother was a ((offensive term deleted)). She is dead. My father, if he's still alive, apparently has no interest in claiming me.

4. What was your childhood like? *another long pause* Dark. *A lighthearted little laugh*

5. What sort of education did you recieve? Were there significant role models? I was self-educated. All my role models come from the books I've read; I have yet to meet anyone who particularly impresses me in real life. Often I start out impressed, then learn something that turns my stomach. Most people are so... lacking in integrity; it's very disappointing.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions? None until recently.

7. What do you believe in? Innoruuk's power, of course. Money. The value of not calling unnecessary negative attention to oneself... though I need more practice at that.

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay? Neriak is the most beautiful and cultured city on Norrath. I see no reason to leave except on business.

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime? I am... a virtually insignificant businessman and craftsman. So, I suppose you could say my position has risen in the world. *A smile, showing unnaturally white teeth*

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you? I am - I'm told - a talented maker of jewelry. Again, self-taught, entirely. I am also a fair shot with a bow and arrow, though that is just a pastime, a way to get out from indoors.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have? The hunting mentioned above. I do love the song of an arrow whistling through the air. I also enjoy opera and the visual arts, as well as reading both fiction and nonfiction.

12. Under what circumstances would you kill? The same circumstances under which anyone would kill: if it seemed the appropriate thing to do in the circumstances.

13. What would you die for? I do not intend to die until my business is concluded. I have no interest in sacrificing myself for anyone else's cause. I have never understood people who do.

14. What frightens you? *a long pause for thought* I wouldn't call it fear precisely, but I'm very ill at ease in open, bright spaces, such as the streets of Freeport during the day, or the Commonlands. Makes me feel a bit like a mouse looking about for a hawk.

15. What is your most prized possession? My mind, and the knowledge I have painstakingly stuffed into it over the years.

16. Who have you loved? *blank look* You've noticed I'm a Teir'Dal, right? I mentioned that I was Nerian born and bred? I mean to say, I'm a -real- Teir'Dal, not a blue-skinned wood elf with delusions of being made by someone other than Innoruuk, or delusions that Innoruuk does not concern himself with the activities of his children. In short, that's rather a ridiculous question. I don't understand the point of love, and I must observe that what it does to the dignity and good sense of those afflicted with it is somewhere between amusing and revolting. Let's talk of something else.

17. What are your goals? Wealth, mayhem, that sort of thing. Wealth, of course, allowing for a higher quality of mayhem.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future? Dead. Don't you? Oh, you mean the near future. Probably not far from where I am now, just with a few more zeroes on the end of everything.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? Probably spend all day at the opera house or the library.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while? People dislike me intensely at near-first sight whether I attempt to be amiable and helpful or not. I've not really known anyone long enough to answer the second part of the question.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen inyour life? Depends upon how long I live, as far as the "if" part of the question. And in my mind, an ideal marriage would be to someone extraordinarily wealthy who left me alone.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life? That I don't have one.

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? My past, I suppose.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick? My mother. There is a great deal I would like to say to her.

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected? My father clearly had no expectations of me at all. My mother expected me to keep her alive, and I did not manage to do that, so... no.

26. What do you believe about gods? That Innoruuk is the only one I need concern myself with.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it? Oh yes, there is one thing I'd like to do very much. But I'd likely be put in prison, and I'm not as fond of dark secluded places as all -that-.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it? I suppose the morning I woke and found that they had taken my mother. I learned that it is a terribly bad idea to get attached to or dependent upon anything or anyone, no matter your age. If you can walk and talk, you should be doing your best to sever all ties that weaken you, as soon as possible. Especially since those people you are clinging to would probably scrape you off at the first opportunity anyhow.

29. Tell me about your best friend. *long blank look* Again, I think you misunderstand my basic nature. An understandable mistake, as I do try to behave in a manner that is friendLY. There's not much point in drawing attention to oneself as an unpleasant person, especially if one wishes to make a profit. But I have no friends. Neither do you, if you're wondering. Sorry if the news disappoints you.

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why? I did remove a man's eye with my bare hands once. But I was only a child, you know... boys will be boys.

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone? My name will suffice. I'm not one for vanity of that sort. What do I care what people say about me after I am gone? I'll have more important things to think about.

32. Describe your ideal mate. Didn't we already do this question? What is people's obsession with mating, anyway? The trouble people go to in order to pair off and bump uglies just... baffles and nauseates me. There are so many more important things one could focus on.

33. What are you most afraid of? That this interview might never end. That was a joke; I'm having a marvelous time. Prison, probably.

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most? Money.

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? Best? My resilience I suppose. Least? Hm... perhaps my nose. My physical appearance in general. I am trying to make a living in a trade that is all about vanity and appearance, so it would be nice if I were a bit more handsome I suppose.

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change? I'd like to have more customers, more money, nicer things. I'd like to have a firm place of respect among the Discipleship. I am working on all that, though; I don't sit around gazing at stars and wishing for help.

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it? What a peculiar question. If I knew the answer to it, then why would I be doing it?
Last edited by Teozar on 11/17/09, edited 1 time in total.

Skrez
Resident
Resident

Post by Skrez » 11/17/09

Skrez Zikla. I shall leave whatever aliases I may or may not possess to obscurity.
2. Where were you born?
Kunark.
I shall not disclose this information.
See above answer.
I was trained under certain members of my family. Again, the full story I shall not disclose.
I had been about to sail when the Shattering hit. The craftmanship of the Iksar survived the shower of stones. Less can be said of the softskin races.
Everything has some history or quirk behind it.
No other choice. Sathir had already started his campaign against the Thulian Iksar of Kunark.
Information gatherer, primarily. No. It's always been a hobby of mine to stalk those who walk in similar shadows.
Before the Shadow, I offered my services to the squabbling dark elves of Neriak. I am a blade in the dark. The rest I shall not disclose.
I search, doublecheck, and go through it all continuously. There are many things on obscure persons that must be written, and rewritten. Therefore, I stalk.
Any. So long as it is benficial to the brood and my own interests.
Not a lot.
14. What frightens you?
I am a creature of the Faceless. Fear is my ally.
My private archive.
16. Who have you loved?
No one.
17. What are your goals?
To see to the Shadow's goals. Through those, I shall complete my own.
Dead, dying, or still within the Shadowhold, poring over my own interests.
My hobbies, obviously.
No idea. I don't much care, either.
Marriage is for softskins that are so enamored in their own pleasures that they'd be willing to bond to each other for life.
Most of my life is spent around others. What little of it I spend alone is kept to my records.
Nothing.
No one.
Yes, I suppose.
The Lord of Fear is the force that shall unify the Iksar once more.
I've always wanted to abduct Cristanos's daughter and convert her. WIth luck, she would go on to kill her wretched mother.
I'm not going to tell you.
No.
One day I was rather bored. Contracts were on hold, I had nothing to do aside from roam the tunnels of Neriak. During my wandering, I happened upon an Iksar slave. A slave. I did what I could at the time, and slid my blade through his throat.
Disturb me, and join me.
Iksar, Thulian, and female. Preferably with an eye for things.
Nothing. We've been over this before.
The brood, my blades, and my archive.
There is nothing that I am not comfortable with about myself.
There is nothing to change.
I lie about nothing to myself. There is nothing to lie to myself about.

Sillia
Resident
Resident

Post by Sillia » 12/01/09

*A redheaded girl in a silk dress slouches in looking like a spoiled child. She slumps onto a seat and stares at the interviewer with an expression that doesn't exactly suggest that transparency will be forthcoming*

Sillia Inali. People call me Sillia. Or if they're feeling adventurous, Silly. That ends badly for them.

2. Where were you born?
Freeport. *she examines a fingernail*

*the girl grits her teeth*
My family was... exceedingly hypocritical. And no, no siblings.

Brief. *she looks up and grins*

Until I was 12 my education was traditional and intensive. Pretty much all-consuming, actually. My parents were keen on molding me in their image from a very early age. After that didn't work out, my education was in avoiding death and loss of innocence on the streets of Freeport. *smirks*

Anything and everything that came through Freeport.

Myself above all else. Honesty. That both simultaneously reflect the will of the Father.

My parents and I had an... *she smirks* ethical divergence. I left because staying would have been even worse.

Decidedly. I was born quite wealthy, actually. No, I really was! The disenfranchised street rat thing only came with time and practice.

I make money however is necessary. Well... not ~however~ is necessary, but you get the idea. I'm good at blending in. It comes in handy regardless of the job. I taught myself.

When am I not relaxed? Is this when I'm supposed to say something like "crushing the skulls of newborn children under my boot heel" or the equivalent?

*tries to restrain a grin* I can think of a few...

I'd rather not, if it's all the same to you.

14. What frightens you?
Bugs. Gods do I hate bugs. Wretched little things.

*grins* My wardrobe?

16. Who have you loved?
I admired my father for a time. The feeling was not mutual.

17. What are your goals?
Fame, fortune, to be universally liked without exception. The usual.

Getting old, I suppose. *her nose wrinkles and a shadow crosses over her otherwise cheerful, if sarcastic, expression*

How is that different from most every other day? Shopping. That's always a good answer.

I don't have any idea. Nor do I care, for the most part. I expect there aren't many who change their opinion of me as time passes. There aren't many I allow myself to evolve for.

Will it happen to someone else? Sure, probably. For me? No, thanks.

That my magnetic personality and effervescent wit rarely leave me wanting for company. I really hate the quiet.

Nothing comes to mind.

A single person? That's boring...

Ha! No, no I don't think they expected this...

That I am a child of Innoruuk, whether my skin tone reflects it or not. That His divine favor is granted on the faithful, regardless of origin. That my path to Him was riddled with obstacles that the "chosen ones" could never dream of. That all the other gods are dumb.

I tend to do the things I want to do.

Kind of nosy, aren't you? I suppose the worst thing was being born to parents with such a blatant disregard for their own potential. I learned that absolute trust and reliance are for the weak.

Yeah... I think I skipped the "best friend" part of my development into a charming and productive member of society. Should I feel bad about that?

According to you or according to me? I try not to regret my decisions.

Can we avoid the whole "death" thing for a little while? Some of us don't live to be a million years old, you know. It hits a little close to home...

Um... *blushes faintly* Next question.

Again, bugs. And dying.

Freedom. Honesty.

Everything! No really, pretty much everything. *grins widely*

I am closer to being content than I have been... ever, really. Still, more money is always welcome. More money grants the ability to truly be one's own master, after all.

If I am, I'm sure I have a perfectly good reason and that no great harm will come of it.

Droh
Visitor

Post by Droh » 12/01/09

Droh. Business name's "the Boot".
2. Where were you born?
Big Bend.
Guess they were all right. No siblings.
I was raised a fighter by myself. Fought a lot.
Some guy hired me on as a bouncer one day. Taught by the streets. No role models.
Fightin' off drunkards at day and trolls at night. When the Shatterin' hit, didn't know what to do. Hid in the sewers.
Gorynn Zek.
I got a place in South Freeport, but I travel where I'm hired.
Guess I'm "middle class". People say I look like I'm "upper class", and I used to be "lower class".
I'm a bouncer. Street-smart. Learned a few things with the Dreadnaughts.
I drink.
Get me pissed enough and throw somethin' infront of me, I'll kill it just to relieve the anger.
Freedom.
14. What frightens you?
It's weak to admit fear.
My suits.
16. Who have you loved?
Used to be a woman I thought liked me. Turns out she was a whore.
17. What are your goals?
To keep on livin' as I do.
Dead and buried. Or retired. Either one.
If I'm a little pissed, might pick a fight with a Giantslayer or three.
Usually, they just stand, gawk, and go "Biiiiiig..." like a fuckin' turkey in the rain.
21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life?
Hell no.
I like to think I'm well dressed.
Nothin'.
Gralnur Skullgrinder. Best damn ogre I've ever known.
Nope.
Gorynn Zek's the guy I offer somethin' to before I work a joint.
I'd like to give Lucan and those three Queens a piece of my mind. Or fist. Either one works.
Killed a dog. I like dogs.
Gralnur Skullgrinder. Best damn Shadowknight I've ever known. Dead now, though.
Crushed this bastard's legs in Qeynos for tryin' to pick a fight with a couple of dwarves in Irontoes. Nearly got me thrown out of the city for "unneccessary force".
Die.
Gotta be big. Tall, that is. Would end up breakin' 'em otherwise. Gotta be a fighter, too.
Been over this. Weak to admit fear.
My job and my suits.
I'm classy. Got this weird thing on my toe that don't wanna come off, though, I'll have to take a knife to it later.
Love it. Wouldn't change a damn thing. Could use a woman, though.
Nope.

Aevarion
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Aevarion » 12/01/09

Aevarion Feltanthar. Nicknames? Hmm, Aev, fairy boy or 'elf' usually.

2. Where were you born?
South Qeynos

Nobles, rich, snobbish...annoying. I left them at an early age.
I'm not sure if they've had anymore children since but I do have a Brother that also left to join me in Freeport.

Unusual, but interesting. I spent much of it in Neriak as a slave, although a well treated one.

I was trained as a Druid before I was captured by Teir'dal.
Hmm....role models? My twin Brother and the Teir'dal I lived with mainly.

Not much in Qeynos. Being born to a Noble family meant I spent much of the time studying or being taught stuff. Neriak? Hmm, well, only the usual races you get there, though I was too busy to stop to talk or anything.
I did learn quite a lot of Teir'dal culture though.

Innoruuk, sheer bad luck and...hmm, that's it I think.

I was taken prisoner by Teir'dal while out in the wilds for some druid training..test thing.

Just a normal citizen really.
Yeah, it has changed. I went from a Noble, to a slave/servant, then to a normal citizen.

I treasure hunt, hunt monsters and i'm an apprentice Carpenter. Though I have little need for the moment to make money since I later took half my birth family's fortune.

I spend time with friend's to relax, though I also read on the few times I feel like being alone.

Most. Though I don't kill those I care for unless they betray my trust, or attack me first. Any I don't count as a friend or family, I could care less about really.

My beliefs and those I care about.

14. What frightens you?
Umm...vampires...don't ask. Being alone.

Nothing. I'm not a materialistic person really.

16. Who have you loved?
My Nerian family, my Brother and ex-boyfriends,

17. What are your goals?
Besides not ending up dead...again...thank The Father for healers and a happy life. I also have an annoying goal/need to prove myself.

Alive I hope.

Depending if some friends had a free day too. it's no fun on my own.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while
How should I know? A good one I hope.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life?
Never really thought about it.

I'll keep that private thanks.

Ditto.

My old friend Dhaunven whom was executed by the Knights of Freeport a while ago.

Vith no!

I'm a follower of Innoruuk, need I say more?

I'll keep that to myself.

I was branded by the Knights of Freeport. Hmm, well, I learnt that it hurt like vith!

He's dead...dead, dead, not vampire dead.

I stopped visiting Dhaunven when he was turned into a vampire because of my fear of them.

Not again!

Umm....i'll keep this to myself as well thanks.

Wasn't this already asked? I'm not repeating it.

My friends and family.

Not sure really.

It's getting better slowly. Nothing i'd change really, besides getting rid of the scars and brand on my back.

No comment.

Narringan
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Narringan » 12/16/09

Narringan Uchiha. Yes, -that- Uchiha. Most people call me Narrin. People of Mara call me Golden sun, I remind them of Kai, the monk who was faster than a snake.

2. Where were you born?

At Mara.

I don't think this is necessary to talk about that.

5. What sort of education did you receive? Were there significant role models?

My father was one. I had different Sensei. There are some shinobi I admire, but only a few, and they are gone now.

Mara is rather a closed isle, I started to learn about the other races and their habits when they invaded the isle. Most of what I saw didn't please me.

Myself.

I haven't left Mara. Why do I stay? -pauses before answering- I feel an attachment to it, sometimes I wish the outsiders didn't find the isle, but we cannot live isolated from the world. Looking at the rest of world only show me how much Mara worth to be protected and how we did better than others.

I don't really care about my official position, I do what I must do, my social position doesn't stop me, if one day it does, I will deal with it.

I don't make money. My skills? They don't really concern you, though some are so obvious that I wonder why you ask. My Sensei is Seigi.

I take baths and I rest, like everyone else.

Every situation is different and therefore has different consequences. Generally, to defend Mara, to defend myself and if someone deserves it.

For my dreams. For my family. For a close friend.

14. What frightens you?

We all feel fear at some point, the difference between someone who stand out and a loser, is to not give in to the fear. Whatever it is, face it. No matter the outcome, you will learn something from it.

A family cone hat that my father gave me, and that childhood shell necklace from Jai. Though, it's for the memories they hold and not the item itself.

16. Who have you loved?

My family.

17. What are your goals?

That, again, don't concern you.

Where I want to be. Protecting Mara and the village. Not as a simple notion, with fists and weapons, but true protection, from its corruption and from people who want to change its ideology. I will probably die young...

That doesn't happen often, but let's pretend it happened, I will probably use that day to do extra training or meditation. I like to do the extra mile. If it means resting, I will lay down on the grass and do some clouds watching for a few hours.

They think I'm an ass with a child crying deep down inside. Once they know me, they realize there's no child there.

Marriage is not something that interests me. At least, not as most people perceive it.

I'm still alive and going strong.

Like I'll tell you this.

It's a difficult question, it's tempting to say my father... But a day with him will not improve my current skills but only make me dwell on memories.

I think I did.

That they can be useful, for a price. They are also dangerous, it's a risk, people chose to take it or leave it.

Many would die. But the world would be a better place.

I will not talk about this.

I don't think I have a... Jai is my "best friend". He's blonde and with everything that comes with the color. Why is he my best friend? I truthfully don't know. I figured it was one of those random thing that happen because of fate but without any logical explanation. He's the Yin, I'm the Yang.

I hit Jai in the face. I've done worst, I've beaten down people to a pulp, but they deserved it.

I'm not dead yet, what's the matter with the creepy question? I don't know what I would like to appear on the monument, others should chose that for me.

No one is ideal, there is only very good match. My mate is better to know how to handle it. No, I don't mean in the bed. If someone is able to handle me, they already have a lot of talent.

You asked this before and I skipped the question, nice try.

My dreams and my goals. Without a goal, we're not going anywhere and only wasting the time that we have. ...And Jai.

Sometimes I feel nothing. That's also what I like the least...

I'm working on this. I'm constantly improving. I'm better than I was yesterday.

I suppose we all do. We all have walls inside, our mind built them to protect ourselves, but I'm not running from them, I'm preparing myself to face them.

Taryil
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Taryil » 12/26/09

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? Taryil T'Kyth. No, but I could convincingly.

2. Where were you born? On my father's ship.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings? Extensive, and yes. I have quite a few.

4. What was your childhood like? It was like any other childhood, short lived.

5. What sort of education did you receive? Were there significant role models? Etiquette, the things a lady should know, but not necessarily need to use on a regular basis. You know, how to write neatly, how to speak properly, which side of the plate the knife goes. That sort of thing.

I was also tutored by a sage for a few years, during the time my father chose to make berth and raise me, that is.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions? When everyone is concerned that a gust of wind will topple you over.. You don't see much of the outside world.

7. What do you believe in? There are forces stronger than the gods themselves, and they should be used as effectively as possible. But that does not mean one should take them for granted either, and as such, Innoruuk is my creator, and the Father of my people, so ample respect is always given.

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay? I stay because it is mutually beneficial to both me, and my family.

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime? If we're speaking in terms of nobility. I am nothing to be awed by. My family gave way to -real- nobility the moment he left port the first time. I am his daughter, and while our means are not meager, I do not claim any title aside from that of a scholar and sage.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you? My father ensures that I am well cared for while I am under his employ, transcribing his journals and far fetched tales. My intructor was an older Teir'dal Gentleman.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have? I indulge when there is money to spare, I drink in the lives of others, breathe and learn. I also light incense when I'm particularly stressed. It helps me sleep.

12. Under what circumstances would you kill? Desperation I suppose. But I find there are always alternative means to such.. Things.

13. What would you die for? Freedom, broken boundaries and discovery.

14. What frightens you? Being in a cage. I also do not like things I cannot fathom, or understand.

15. What is your most prized possession? My mother's locket. I don't often wear it, because I fear it might break. But it is the closest, honest thing I have of hers.

16. Who have you loved? I do not believe that Love is something worthy of my time. It is so often a manipulate-able, destructive force. Erollisi is a cruel, wicked goddess.

17. What are your goals? To further my understanding of -everything-. To touch, and taste, and discover everything I possibly can. Oh, and to perhaps write something worthwhile someday.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future? Dreaming, the same as I am today. Then, eventually in an ornate vessel, headed out to sea to be scattered.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? Oh.. We shouldn't go into that.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while? A good one, if I can help it. Or a purposefully bad one, to meet my own ends.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that will happen in your life? This is an entirely ridiculous question. I don't think -any-.. You know, I'll reserve my commentary.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life? My ability to connect and reach the minds of others.

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? We'll not speak of that.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick? My mother. I do not know her, because she is no longer among the living. But I suspect there would be things I could gain from a day with her anyway.

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected? I do not believe so, no. Everything about me was hardly..expected. I like it that way.

26. What do you believe about gods? I believe I answered this previously.. Next question.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it? Yes, and I shudder to think of it. No, I will not say what it is.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it? I'd really truly rather not speak of it.

29. Tell me about your best friend. He's a dirty blonde, tall, has silly ideas about how the world works, yet I admire him for his chivalry anyway.

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why? I know there is -something-. I was heavily intoxicated, and I imagine that's the reason for it. But I do have a guilty conscience.. Mm.

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone? That's a little foreboding, isn't it?

32. Describe your ideal mate. Erm. <Taryil blushes> I think this falls under the category of love being a unfathomably painful experience.. Next question.

33. What are you most afraid of? I feel as though I have already answered this question. But entrapment terrifies me the most, of all things.

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most?Clarity.

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? Everything.. Everything.

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change? I would simply like -more-.. To know more, to feel more, to understand more.. I want.. Well, I want a lot of things. It's just a matter of which order I get them in.

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it? A few things, but I would have to admit them to actually agree that I'm lying about them.. It's all very complicated.

Medera
Patron
Patron

Post by Medera » 01/02/10

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? My Name is Medera, just that. I have been called Dera or Med.

2. Where were you born? I was born in a small feir'dal village in a forest somewhere in Antonica. My mother never spoke of the place much, so I am not very familiar with it.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings? My mother is an interesting person and I wish I could have known her as I was growing up. She never had any other children, but I believe I have some half siblings through my biological father out there somewhere.

4. What was your childhood like? My childhood was very unique. My mother was too young and a bit too wild to raise a small child, so she sent me off to be cared for and trained by a traveling band of troubadours.

5. What sort of education did you receive? Were there significant role models? *laughs* I've had quite a practical, well rounded education. I was taught by the local craftspeople and bards I traveled with many different skills to get me through life. From all I learned as a child, I can carry a decent tune, am an accomplished dancer, can make my own clothes and quite a few fancy costumes as well, but most importantly I am a very good cook and have excelled in the art of brewing and potion crafting. As I grew older I was taught the arts of thievery and deception.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions? I traveled all over Norrath, experiencing many different races and cultures. The band I traveled with were quite an eclectic bunch including many halflings and a few feir'dal, kerrans, two rogue teir'dal and even a female troll who was more like a mother to me. I was taught much about many different religions and beliefs, but never felt strongly or believed enough to settle on one.

7. What do you believe in? I don't believe in much these days beyond what I can see, hear and touch.

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay? My mother sent me away as a child because she was unable to raise me properly.

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime? For most of my life I was either a traveling vagabond or in hiding for a brief time, so I've never had any real social standing until recently. I am now considered a respected businesswoman in the city of Freeport.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you? I use the skills and unique recipes I learned from the brewers in the troubadour band to create a stock of my own. I have a shop and warehouse in South Freeport and distribute unique wines, ales and liquors to local taverns and private collectors.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have? I enjoy tending my small roof garden, growing experimental herbs I use to create new and special potions. I also enjoy a good drink with close friends.

12. Under what circumstances would you kill? I would kill someone who attempts to kill me. I prefer another dead over myself.

13. What would you die for? I have yet to find anyone or anything I care about enough to give my life for.

14. What frightens you? Emotions, mostly my own.

15. What is your most prized possession? A set of dice my mother once possessed and treasured. I gave them away in a moment of emotion ... I hope he treasures them as much as I did.

16. Who have you loved? I love my mother. I loved another once, but was taught that love is conditional and unforgiving, so it is not an emotion I choose to share anymore.

17. What are your goals? I plan to make enough coin to retire at an early age and travel the world again in a more comfortable fashion than I did in my childhood.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future? I can see myself enjoying a rich and comfortable life, still making potions and entertaining myself by watching the chaos of young life as it goes on around me.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? I would pack a basket and bring it to a large rock next to a lovely waterfall in the Enchanted Lands. I would invite a friend for a day of swimming, basking in the sun, sipping aged whiskey and nibbling on rich desserts while engaging in quality conversation.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while? Upon meeting people tend to see me as a bit cold and all business-like. When some become more comfortable with me, they can see my odd sense of humor and are more comfortable opening up.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life? I believe when two people recite vows of love and fidelity to each other, those vows should be honored and maintained no matter what struggles appear or what mistakes are made ... short of actually breaking those vows. I don't believe I will ever find a love who is strong and forgiving enough to hold up to my standards of marriage, so no .... I don't think it will ever happen in my life.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life? I am a strong female who can take care of herself

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? I grow weary of always having to be strong and independent. I am ashamed of myself for sometimes wishing I had a strong shoulder to lean on or occasionally care for me.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick? I've been told my great grandmother was a very wise woman. I would love to spend a day sitting and talking with her.

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected? I think my mother expected me to be more aggressive and more skilled with a sword or axe, but she respects my choice to heal the wounded rather than to cause the wounds. My father expected me to be dead, so I think I may have disappointed him there.

26. What do you believe about gods? I believe the gods are selfish creatures, a wild and unguided lot, occasionally out of control because they have no guidance.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it? Oh yes there is truly something I wish I could do, but the repercussions would be horrible, so it's best not to even mention it.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it? The worst time was when I was told my mother had died. It turned out to be a false report, but it was then I realized how truly special family can be.

29. Tell me about your best friend. I'd rather not talk about him. He's gone now and I miss him terribly.

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why? I had my father killed. I did that because he was trying to kill me.

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone? I would hope my tombstone would be very large because I'd like to have my accomplishments listed on it.

32. Describe your ideal mate. Heh ... my ideal mate is a fairy tale I'm afraid. He would be tall and strong, not necessarily in physical looks but in self confidence and wisdom. He would have an amazing sense of humor and be very intelligent. He would be loving, faithful, and forgiving ... understand that I am not completely infallible. My ideal mate would need to be honest and forthcoming ... never lie to me or about me. In other words, he is the stuff only dreams are made of.

33. What are you most afraid of? Being alone

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most? My health and freedom

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? I like what I've done with my life. I hate hate my own fear of emotion.

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change? My life is good, I am comfortable and well although bitter. There are a few things I have done I wish I'd had not, but there's no sense in dwelling on it now.

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it? Yes, I am. I choose not to talk about it.

Tergnar
Patron
Patron

Post by Tergnar » 01/04/10

Tergnar Stoneskull. Orcs, gnolls, kobolds, bugbears, Thexians an' everything else'll go runnin' at the name!
2. Where were you born?
Behind the great gates o' Kaladim.
Me mother an' father were wild, like meself! So were me brothers, an' two o' me sisters.
Great!
Me father taught me how t' kill by tappin' int' me battlelast an' me rage, an' me uncle taught me how t'make an axe so great it'd send yer enemies runnin' away in fear!
Went with a band o' dwarves t' Antonica once. Met (an' killed!) a bunch o' dark elves, trolls an' ogres. Met some neat halfers, too, made a great pie!
The dwarves are the Chosen o' Brell!
Left home fer adventure!
What?
I'm a battlerager, I help th' Irontoes an' Sarnak by killin' aviaks and the Serilian Horde. Already said! Me dad an' uncle taught me how t' fight an' make weapons.
Might whittle once in a while. Mostly it's drinkin' or makin' somethin' fer a friend.
Fun. 'Specially if'n it's a kobold o' orc o' goblin o' somethin'.
Kaladim an' me friends.
14. What frightens you?
I'm a battlerager! Nothin'!
Me armor, forged by me great great grandad an' enchanted by the priests o' Brell.
16. Who have you loved?
Me family, me friends... Had me eye on a pretty dwarf lass a couple o' centuries ago, but I ain't seen 'er since.
17. What are your goals?
T' write me name int' legend. Tergnar Stoneskull, greatest damn battlerager there ever was!
Kaladim, hopefully. If not, then hopefully tearin' up dragons with a Stormguard Brigade's worth o' battleragers.
Make weapons fer a bit o' extra coin. If not that, then see what them Sarnaks need done fer 'em.
They think I'm a smelly ol' dwarf. Then they think I'm a smelly ol' battleragin' dwarf.
Marriage... Maybe. Depends if'n I find a nice lass. Who knows? Might be a bunch o' little Tergnars runnin' around in a century, killin' the Serilians like they're ol' dad!
Me home.
Nothin'.
King Dagnor Butcherblock.
Aye, o' course!
They're all there, but all I need t' worry 'bout's Brell.
I've always wanted t' have a big bunch o' other battleragers t' kill dragons with.
Stepped foot int' Neriak. Luckily, I had some Gorowyn papers, o' them damn dirty Dread Guards would o' been the end o' me.
No.
Tore 'em apart! An' they was a dark elf with a bow pointed at me. All the reason I need!
Here lies Tergnar Stoneskull, guess that Skullbuster finally caught up t' me.
Nice dwarven lass, with a nice beard.
Nothin'! I'm a battlerager!
Me home 'round Gorowyn.
Me beard. Don't much care for this crick in me back, though.
It's great, though I'd rather be in Kaladim.
I ain't lyin' t' meself 'bout nothin'.

Yotan
Patron
Patron

The Interview

Post by Yotan » 01/12/10

*Tall, green and brown iksars sits down, hat low but raises his hat up to see the interviewer. Clasps his claws upon his lap before speaking.* Yotan Roowalla, others have refer to one as Yot or simply as One.

2. Where were you born?
If you will excuse one for correcting you but, we iksars are not born we are merely hatched and as for one, one was hatched within the old lush green grasslands of The Commonlands not the savannah that is seen now a days.

One had never had much of a Family, upon ones hatching a young human by the name of Kriel raised one and taught one the ways of The Ashen Order. In some sense one could consider him family. Only sibling one had ever had was Tykin, which was a reward upon showing the inner and outer strength to endure upon ones dangerous travels across Kunark as a young iksar barely as you would consider a teen.

Master Kriel was a gentle man for he did not see one as a iksar but as a individual and shown great respect upon one. Upon his raising of one, was of humility, patiences and to respect others which they were of the black or the white, for there was always two side to the truth.

One has mastery knowledge of all forms of Martial arts through this long span of life one leads. One does have a great knowledge in Alchemy. Yes, Master Kreil and even Grandmaster Glox were both major focus point upon ones life.

Many, ones life has experience a great deal of people and cultures and religions.

*ponders for a mement* Such is not something one can truely answer for the question itself can be refered to many thing, such as life, the gods, views of the world. It may be wise to specify the question more narrowly if you wish to get a true answer.

One had no choice and the Order was greatly angered at Master Kriel's chose to raise me as a student in the art.

One is a humble, one who aid when one is needed. One has gotten too old to activitly join fights, however this does not mean one can't, perhaps it is just best of one to simply give others words of wisdom now a days.

Money means little now a days, but if one has to provide for some to eat and drink. One sells alchemy products as well as small little things one find out across Norrath. One had learned Alchemy from the mages in the Concordimum.

One enjoy Mediation, alchemy and even a occasion bottle of Black Lotus while listening to others going through there life.

Only in Self-defense of an attacker wishing not to back down. One does not wish to kill at all but one has learn that such is not always the case.

Protecting this world we live in, as well as ones brood, ones kin.

14. What frightens you?
One is trained never to be frightened for one has seen a great deal over the pass six centuries. As well as one is iksar and fear is who we were created.

Life itself.

16. Who have you loved?
*frowns the hard memories of olden day coming back* A young iksar female by the name of Nafty Rootwalla, one had wished to spend the rest of ones life with her by it seem that such was not going to happen.

17. What are your goals?
One goals are to give wisdom to ones brood, watch the youngling grow and wise up to our linage, but not forget the mistakes of the past.

Time is hard to prodict, one has seen time speed up, and slow down to were a merely second could last an entirity. One hopes that one will see the raise of ones brood and see them achieve there goals and in with luck watch the down fall of Venril.

Meditate.

Such is hard to say, for ones kin is not welcome with open arms or greeting as others are. However one hope the impression one gives is of clam and tranquility. Upon gaining knowledge of oneself they have a great respectful knowing the one is greatly different then ones kin, and they wish to know more of ones knowledge. However such social bias and sterotypes exist great across the world. For ones brood, one is seen as an adviser an anchor of reason during the times when the younglings bicker.

One wishs not to speak of such a subject for such is now loss to one.

Hmmm. One has never really taken to time to ponder upon such a question. Life itself all should be proud of but in a small sense one is simple proud to just be living, but the accomplishment one has achieve over such a long life does not suit such a question.

The day one had to chosen ones duty over the love of ones mate and took the battle to the gods, such a day has never beforgotten.

Admoration is not something one know well of, but if one could spend a day with anyone it would be ones mate Nafty. To touch her scales once more and enjoy her company for one day would be worth it.

Yes, for Master Kriel has taught one well and his teaching are what one has always followed.

If one is asking one what god or gods ones believes in then one could ask such. One woreships Cazic-Thule and Queilious. One has been enlightened by both that with tranquility can come fear, and with fear comes tranquility.

One has lived a long time, there is little one has not experienced but one never closes one mind to experiencing new things.

One had answered such already but what one has learned from it was that the choices we make does effect the future to come.

One has meet many friends over the centuries however one two have come to mind over the course of ones life. Zmok, is a hunter upon which one had meet with traveling to Neriak, one was on an odd type of scouting mission upon coming by a cell of what was labeled test subjects. 3-9 was his cell number and tattoo upon his left shoulder, his eye were gone and so was the talon upon his claws. Upon finishing ones mission, one took it upon one self to rescue him as well as others.

Another friend is an iksar of a stubborness ones has not seen untill rejoining the brood after a long journey of self enlightenment. The Iksar's name is Edoz Verath, upon which his size and strenght show the linage of ones kin.

Cause all races to suffer for the pass several hundred years. More so ones own kin, who suffered beyond all other races yet still survive.

One wish no tombstone or a mark simple to be laid upon Norrath and respectively burn in the flames from the Plane of Fear

Nafty Rootwalla was ones ideal mate, there has been no others sense then.

Training as a Swifttail Monk and being a Creation of Thule one fear nothing, such is not an option in ones life.

One importance is to be balance and the balance of Norrath as well. It is something the one is draw to and will continue to strive for.

Such is something one does not focus upon.

One has adepted well to ones life but if the option to change a ceratin one point one simple go back to the old days of ones choices and chose them differently.

One has little course to lie to one or others, such is something one had been taught not to do, but to end such an interview with such a question begs to question what the interviewer as to hide. *eye ridge raises before standing up and noding respectfully to the interviewer before leaving.*

Edoz
Patron
Patron

The Interview

Post by Edoz » 01/12/10

*A very large plate wearing iksar enters the private room, upon unlatching his helm the sounds of it depresseriving can be heard followed by a snort as he takes the helm and places it upon the hilt of his great axe.* Edoz Verath. Edoz. None.

2. Where were you born?
Freeport.

Parents dead. No siblings

Pain, torment, and survival on a daily bases.

Taught to read and write while in between fights as well as force to smith armor for The Overlord.
Role models....
*snorts*

Every day fighing for life in combat arena, killed many races, creatures, living, dead, void-touched, and experimental. None. Why bother?

My own strength.

It was time and it had to be destroyed.

An armed merc and smith for the Shadow of Fear. Joining the brood has ben recently.

Don't need to make any more money. Master Armorsmith and Master Tinkerer. Force to smith armor for The Overlord, self taught how to tinker. *snorts*

Training, eating, smithing or tinkering

Depends on the situation the stand in front of me. *He gives a small smirk.*

What I think is right.

14. What frightens you?
Nothing *snorts*

My mate.

16. Who have you loved?
My mate Asatein

17. What are your goals?
Never plan that far ahead. *snorts*

Living.

Train, smith, tinker, drinking and eating, kill Droag, make love to my mate.

Don't care, if they are weak enough to assume something about me then they are no better then they are not better then the rest of the skum that live in any of the cities. Learn that not all first impressions are not ever right.

Sacrifacing all I have. Already has.

My ability to reamin standing over my foes lifeless corpse.

Nothing, all I have done was for what I think is right*snorts*

Why the **** would I want to waste a day doing that? *sneers in irritation at the question.* I have better things to do with my time then what you just asked.

*Gettings a bit more irritated.* Again don't care what they think, their dead

Gods....only weak minded fools believe a weak minded concept. When what they should be believing is what their own hands and mind can do. *snorts*

Nope

Growing up and did not destroy all of Freeport as I left.

*snorts and just sit there remaining silent for a bit then answers* Perhaps you could say Asatein my mate.

If you have ever been in a battle or grown up fighting to survive then that question answers itself.

*ponders greatly* Just my name....I guess.

Never planned that far ahead.

Not answering that question a second time. *growls low in his throat*

*glares at the interviewer and snarls* You keep asking the same types of question over and over and you'll personally find out what the answer to question thirty will be.

My strength. Don't care.

Fine. Nothing at all.

*Growls low in this throat glaring at that interviewer then stands up and leaves he relatches his helm down.*

Zyde
Visitor

The Interview

Post by Zyde » 01/12/10

*A very toned athletic tall female iksar enters the room, wearing a white plate breastplate, bracers, and boots, along with a white polar bear skirt. She sits down crossing her legs knee over need* Zyde Glacierscale. People usually call me Zyde.

2. Where were you born?
I was hatched in the frost yet beauty lands of Everfrost

Well I never know my mother rumors of the Frigid Talon clan states that she dead during egg laying. My Father is named Zyrid Glacierscale and I have a younger sister named Zida Glacierscalel

*Smiles* Great,the clan is a nomadic one so where were never in the same spot for long but still when we were in a spot for a bit of time I would play in the snow.

We learn a great deal from my father but the clan as a whole taught the hatchlings the ways and traditions. By the age adolescence we go in to training as are suppose to be in as was fore told by the readings of our eggs

None growing up, even once and a while we hear rumors of clan members running acrossed one or tow softskins. Other then that nothing.

For a long time a believe in the clan, and the teachings of Thule but now it is this new brood called Shadow of Fear both me and my little sister is in and Thule.

*Remains quiet for a moment as a single tear runs down her cheek.* Due to a loose of my brood creditability in the Frigid Talons after my fathers death. Being the only two left in my brood the clan do not view females with a voice in politics. Hence this simply view had forced us to take a back seat and eventually caused us to leave the clan.

Right now I am not really sure, I mean other then being with the Shadow. I am not sure what will happen over my lifetime. *ponders for a moment* I guess I could read the bones and see but I would rather not.

Well the Shadow is providing for me and my sister but I have been helping them with money as well as saving up to get a place for both me and my sister. What skills....well I was a weaponsmith in the clan but there is much I need to learn with technics and stuff. I was taught smithing by my father and the clans currect smith.

Relaxing? Oh I love relaxing, specially with a I nice cold bath of oil, fine wine. Or over a nice plate of fine food and wine with a good conversation.

Really I try not to but they deserve it then I will have not problem.

My sister, Thule and the Shadow

14. What frightens you?
*Chuckles* When you have been in a cave full of giants to save your little sister at the age of a hatchling in the cold and harsh climate of Everfrost, you don't have time for fear.

*Frowns a bit.*My sister....she is all I have left.

16. Who have you loved?
My father and my sister.

17. What are your goals?
Umm...I don't really have givin that much of a thought.

Hopefully have a mate and a clutch of my own.

Relax mainly, or going take a nice swin in the waters in Commonlands.

Usually it is a wow, only because of what I am wearing. Other then that I have no idea what they are thinking when I arrive or leave.

Marriage? What is that? I mean if you are talk about mating well I think in all a good mate should be strong, loving and willing to sacirface themselve to save you. I would love to think that it will happy in my life.

That I did what my father asked of me. *Says with a frown.*

That I could not lead my clan like my father did.

*Seems to be upset from the question but answers it with a tear running down her cheek.* By Thule I would love to spend a day with my father.

Still upset from the last question, and starts to cry for a moment or two. Then gather herself and speaks up.I hope so...I truly do.

Well I believe in the all mighty father Cazic-Thule, out elder of the clan would preach and tell stories about the Green Mist. But the clan and well I also believe in E'ci the goddess of ice for her gifted of cold to my clan.

*Ponders for a moment straightening out her skirt.* Not really sure

The death of my father, torn me and my sister tore apart But I had to learn to grow up and be a parent to my sister.

I really never had one but I guess you can say my father was.

Nothing...I mean have not done anything bad to people, but I will not hesitate to do something bad if the are asking for it.

Zyde Glaicerscale
Dauther to Zyrid Glaicerscale
Elder Sister to Zyda Glaicerscle
May the cold plains of eternity be enjoyable.

*Blushes a bit, though it is hard to tell by the black scales*Have a loving soul, strong, handsome...his scales glimmer in the darkness of light.

A Frigid Talon and a member of the Shadow fear nothing. *Says it with pride*

*Looks at the interviewer with a confused look. My sister...I told you that.

My legs...I mean look at them. *Raises the top leg showing for the very toned and lushes leg.*

I actually feel great about it, I mean I wish that my father was alive but that is something I can live with.

Why would you ask that? No I have not lied about anything. *Being that the interview is done she gets up and straighten her skirt and leaves.*

Zida
Visitor

The Interview

Post by Zida » 01/12/10

*The sound of arguing is heard then suddenly this tall, sleek female iksar is shoved in to the room. She smacks the door and tries to open the door only to find that it is door from the outside. She glances toward the interview and huffs then walks over then sits down and folds her arms and legs. Listens to the first question and reponse in Sebilisian* Zida Glacierscale.

2. Where were you born?
You don't need to know.

I am not telling you softskin. *hisses*

Fine. *Snaps*

What do you care?

None and from what I have seen I glad, I feel dirty, diseased by the stentch and worthlessness I see.

Thule and E'ci

*Sneers and hisses.* Your rather a nosey softskin...good way for dying.

What would I care what you flithy softskins think...your kind will be dead eventually anyways

Why you going to rob me?

Relaxing if for weakling, though I do enjoy a bit of scroll work.

Right now I would kill you for asking these questions.

My sister, Thule and the Shadow

14. What frightens you?
*Just laughs waving a dismissive claw for the next question.*

*Huffs a sigh after she stopped laughing*Now..I guess you can say it would be my sister.

16. Who have you loved?
My father and my sister, you twit!

17. What are your goals?
Well first may be to kill you, but other then that power lots of it. *Cackles*

*Ponders a moment* Truely to be the greatness wizard of fear ever.

As I answered in question eleven, relaxing is for weaklings. But I do enjoy reading the Frost Codex

I really could care less with you softskins. However in the presence of my kin I hope they see the pride and honor of our heritage.

*Scuffs*By Thule you are an complete idiot. I don't know how many iksar you have done this revolting line of questioning too but it obviously shows. Iksars do have marriages. We mate, usually it is once and for the rest of our lives. For Thule sake if they done cause any mate of mine would have his body frozen then broke apart.

*Smirk and speaks very arrogantly.* Everything, there is nothing and I mean nothing that will take that away.

Other then even being in the revolting presence and stentch of your company...seeing everyother softkin, furskin, and pathetic lifeform on this world.

*Scowls and raises a claws hand as it starts to glow with a blue-ish hue.* [/i]I suggest you ask the next question or you will fine out what it feels like to freeze from the inside out.

*Growls this time with the same claws glowing witht he blue-ish hue, waiting for the interviewer to move on.*

*Growls angery and gets up closing her claw, pointing a talon at the interveiwer.* Why do you insist on asking me the same question, which I already gave in question seven.

*Leaves the interviewer and walks over to the door pounding on it, trying the lock and yells,* "LET ME OUT ZYDE!" "Not until you are finished." *A reply from the others sides is heard,* "Now sit and answer the questions. " *Giving another scuff and loud hiss she looked at the interview and then to the door smacks it one more time then walks over and sits down crossing her ams*

*Grumbles* Right now kill you and beat the crap out of Zyde. *Voice from behind the door is heard.* "I heard that." *Zida just snorts and looks back to the interviewer.*

*Sighs figuring to better get this over with.* The death of my father, and I am not answering to what I learn.

Don't have any don't care too.

*Perks up hearing the questions and answers with a smile.Well sense you asked I damagely injury this softskin...probibly a barbarin. He was dying anyways and deserved it for attacking me. As he laid there bleeding out in to the snow I slow froze him from the inside out, inch by inch. Painfully slowly to to tease myself as it screamed in pain. By Thule it was glorious to see that thing split upon and watch the blood spurting out froze. It was a red fountain froze in time, my own personal tribute to Thules presence in Everfrost.

I plan on living forever.

Not going to have one.

*Cackles for a moment.* You are pathetic, next question.

Nothing.

What do you think? *Grins taping a single talon on her temple.*

Being with this new brood the Shadow of Fear it is tolerable. A few iksar in there I would like to kil but other then that fine. Umm kill the weakness that is in the brood.

*Grown impatient with the interviewer for the last time stands up and hammers on the on the door, finally it walks and she leaves in disgusted and very very mad.*

Kennin
Patron
Patron

Post by Kennin » 01/16/10

• Hi. My name is Zerzal Nephardyuel. People call me Zerzal Nephardyuel.
    I never used aliases.
2. Where were you born?
  • <Takes a deep breath with a slight little twist of didain>
    Longshadow Alley... Fearport.
  • Do we REALLY have to go this path? Hmm? Hmz... alright...
    I have one halfsister I actually like. She is the daughter of my fathers. Her name is Liasanya Quarzen-Nephardyuel. Her mother I don't know at all. She's a wizard of Koada'Dal blood.
    Then there is my real sister... Pardona... She is all that is wrong with this world. Her soul is darker than the darkest night. She embraces her vile profession of caller of the undead to unlimited extent.
    My mother is a Teir'Dal coercer... a ruthless and harsh woman. She plays with people like others play with dice... or chess pieces. A conscience she has not. She was one of the many many cogs that caused the fall of Freakport and the demise... of the famous and marvellous Temple of Marr in the nowadays capital of villany and foulness.
    My father... I know not. He is alive, that I am certain of. Some acquaintances of mine have encountered him. He is a Koada'Dal, and once a proud priest of Mithaniel Marr in Freeport. He was coerced by my mother, back then. Only days before I saw the light of life, my father managed to break free from my mother's spell. Yet I do not know if he is really the righteous man he once must have been.
  • Cruel, heartless, harsh, hard.
  • I was trained to become a shadowknight, and above that torturer and executioner in Fearport. Lou Chandeleer, the Underlord of Freakport was my role model back then. What a blind fool I was... <Shakes her head in disbelief>
  • None, actually. I hardly knew of the world outside of Fearport. Neriak wasn't even rediscovered yet. I only heard of some "despicable" places called Qeynos and Kelethin, where weakness and naivity were said to be the only traits.
    Little did I know how ridiculous and false that statement was.
  • I believe and worship every single God and Deity, as their miracles are quite visible everywhere you go, in the smallest butterfly or the greatest mountain. Yet my heart belongs to Mithaniel Marr, Bringer of Truth, Lord of Valour and Harbinger of Light.
    Hmm? What do you say? Evil Gods???
    There is no such thing as evil Gods! Those enitities some claim to be... Gods... are mere demons, vile and foul! They lust for the souls of the corrupted and the weak, who are too narrow minded to understand that their very soul is forfeit by their vicious ways! And it is THAT what those demons want! They feast upon the souls of their worshippers!
    The Gods do not devour the souls of their followers! The Gods grant the true believer strength in life as well as in death! If you are pure of heart and soul, you shall be rewarded in the paradise of your deity!
  • I left the dark and gloomy streets of Fearport because I discovered my fathers only legacy to me: compassion and philanthropy!
  • I am a general and elected first in command of our fraternity. That is all that counts.
  • Money? Mainly prize coins of the evil I sadly enough had to lay to rest. It's not much of a living, but as a paladiness, I receive gifts from the church as well.
  • I sing. No really, I do! Furthermore I read a lot and I have a passion for languages.
  • Only if my opponent deliberately and willingly refuses honest and truthful redemption... and I am not proud or happy about that. Yet, alas... There is no other way, sadly.
  • Truth, freedom, goodness, protection of the innocent, the tears of joy cast by someone who managed to break free from the tyranny of the Underlord or one of his dreadful allies.
14. What frightens you?
  • Nothing.
  • Ah, my trusted Truth of Marr, of course!
    And my armour, my paladin helm and my mighty battle unicorn.
16. Who have you loved?
  • <Looks down in an awkward silence. Then takes a deep breath> Sir Erendrel Aldaron... next question, if you please!
17. What are your goals?
  • Besides cleansing these realms from all things evil and foul? No idea, really...
  • Right next to my goals.
  • Ah, take a nice hot bath on the highest roof of Maj'Dul, with etherical oils and apple tea, and biscuits! Yes of course! All day long!
  • They see me for whom I am: a paladiness of Mithaniel Marr. My shining armour, my trustful blade, my white and red cloak speak for themselves. And yes, after they know me for a while, they still see me for the paladiness I am!
  • No. Next question.
  • Pride? What is pride?
  • My entire life for more than a hundred years, before some years ago I finally saw the light.
  • Mithaniel Marr!
  • Definitely not the way my mother wanted! Surely the way my father wanted before my mother corrupted him. Now? I really do not know.
  • What is there to believe? Do you believe there is a sun? Do you believe there is air we breath?
  • No.
  • I lost my True Love, due to an unexplicable disappearance of mine... I learned from it that it I do not have the right to love. I only have the right to seek penance and redemption.
  • My best friend? That would be lady Renei, a fierce Halasian monk! Yes, I know that sounds like an odd combination, yet it's true! She's on some holiday for a while, but she will return shortly! Can't tell you how much I look forward to that!
  • Torture and cold blooded slaying. Why? Because I was a filthy shadowknight, torturer and executioner in Fearport, that's why! I had been ordered to do so, that's why! I did not understand what I was doing to those poor souls, that's why! I did not know what goodness is, that's why!!!
  • "She sought redemption all her live. Let's pray to Marr that he forgives the sins of her youth!"
  • Honest, strong, devout, elfish. He has to be elfish. Not that I think that elfs are superiour, but only we, elfs have the harmony and ability to sing the eternal song together from deep within our souls. It goes deeper than a mere human wedding, beautiful and truthful as they can be.
    You see, we do not live for a mere century. We live ten times longer than the short living races. Thus our bonds must go deeper or there is no possible way the bond can last that long.
  • You asked that before... nothing has changed. I don't fear anything. <Shrugs>
    Hmm? Arrogant?
    No, of course not!
    Not being able to fear is not a good thing. Fear is a part of life as is breathing. Not knowing fear makes me reckless at times of peril and in battle. It's no good.
    The only thing it IS good for, is that I am immune to fear spells. But even that can be lethal for me!
    If all others run, and I stand alone against a mighty foe, unknowingly... well... you get the picture!
  • Honesty!
  • I don't like myself at all.
  • Miserable. I feel miserable about my life. I'd change nearly everything, except for my devotion to Mithaniel Marr.
  • I am a devout believer of Mithaniel Marr! I do not lie! Not to others, not to myself!
    And trust me, lieing most of the time WOULD be an easier way. But easy is the path of evil!

Tsk... daring to ask me if I lie... pah! This discussion is over! Good day to you!
    <Turns around and strides away>

Fyrefang
Honored Patron
Honored Patron

Post by Fyrefang » 01/20/10

1. What is your name? What do people call you? Have you ever gone under an alias? My name is Elkoros Leskilan, usually known as Fyrefang.

2. Where were you born? Somewhere in Nektulos Forest.

3. What is your family like? Did you have any siblings? They're dead. I'd rather not talk about them.

4. What was your childhood like?Again, I prefer to keep that to myself.

5. What sort of education did you recieve? Were there significant role models? I taught myself to fight, read, and speak.

6. What sort of exposure did you have to outside events? Other races? Other cultures? Other religions? Plenty of that...

7. What do you believe in? A lot of stuff.

8. Why did you leave home - or why do you stay? I was taken from my home - and forcefully. I don't go back because I don't have a family to go back to.

9. What is your position in society? Has this changed over your lifetime? I'm a mercenary, a captain in two militaries. I'm a pretty low rung on the ladder, so to speak.

10. How do you make money? What sort of skills do you have? Who taught them to you? I'm a mercenary. Didn't I just tell you that? That's how I make my money. As for skills... well, I can fight okay. And I taught myself to fight, as I said.

11.What do you do to relax? What hobbies do you have? I don't have the time for relaxation.

12. Under what circumstances would you kill? Think about it. I'm a mercenary, I kill all the time.

13. What would you die for? The person I love. I'd happily die for her.

14. What frightens you? Anything that knows me better than myself.

15. What is your most prized possession? Hmm... I don't really have one.

16. Who have you loved? <Blush.> A woman named Jasmoon. My best friend.

17. What are your goals? To live my life to the fullest.

18. Where do you see yourself in the future? Wherever fate takes me.

19. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? Sleep. Or Catnap. Whatever you call it. Or I'd be spending time with... never mind that.

20. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while?At first, I've been told that I come across as unfriendly. After awhile, their opinion usually changes to... well, ask them.

21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that'll happen in your life? Won't happen for me. Ever.

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life?There's nothing about me that I should be pround of. At least in my veiw.

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? There's a LOT of things.

24. If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick? My adoptive father. I didn't get to know him well before he died.

25. Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected? Not a chance.

26. What do you believe about gods? Humph. Gods may be manipulative idiots, but as long as they benifit me, I'm fine with 'em.

27. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? What would happen if you did it?<Irritated twitch.> Not telling.

28. What's the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?<Another irritated twitch.> Don't ask.

29. Tell me about your best friend. My best friend is an Ayr'Dal named Jasmoon, and she's also the only reason I'm sane.

30. What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? Why? I killed my own birth family, because of a gods manipulation.

31. What would you like it to say on your tombstone? "We forgot who lies here." I don't deserve to be remembered.

32. Describe your ideal mate. The person I love.

33. What are you most afraid of?I already told you what I'm afraid of... I think.

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most? My friends.

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? <Twitch twitch.> I don''t like myself much...

36. How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?I'd change a damn lot of things.

37. Are you lying to yourself about something? What is it? Umm... I can't think of anything...

pfft
Visitor

The Interview

Post by pfft » 01/24/10

*A small iksar male wearing a hood and all black plate enter, looking around he takes down his hood revealing his white albino scales and red albino eyes. Then goes to sit down moving his cloak over the back of the chair before fully sitting. Hearing the first question, the iksar shake his head the points to his neck revealing a large scar crossing his neck. Hears the question by the interview then snarls and rips the parchment and quill from their hands and starts writing. * Inalk. Grey, or Whitty. No.

2. Where were you born?
*Shurgs, then writes.* Don't know

*Writes.* Great, and I was the last of four, till they were all killed.

*Writes.* Fine, till the sky fell and the gnolls attacked.

*Writes.* None...only what I could learn from watching and listening. Being the runt of four you get nothing. However recently I was generously taught by Edoz and Asatein on how to read, write and the ways of Thule.

*Writes.* All kinds, many poeple pointed laugh, make jokes. So many why to learn how every culture is.

*Shrugs, then writes.* I believe that even if you can't talk that you can still get what you want. I, now believe in Thule thanks to Asatein.

*Writes.* Never had a home, we were always on the move.

*Ponder chewing on the quill for a moment before writting.* A Mute. No but with learning the ways and reading and writing that is the change other then joining the brood.

*Writes.* Jobs. Odd ones really. I decent with a sword but feel I need more training I also do make furniture but still not at skilled yet. Like before I just watch, listen and learn.*snorts*

*Grunts and writes.* Listen to people or go pick fights.

*Writes.*Anything, being hungry, coin, just cause, they start it, etc. *Chuckles silently.*

*Writes.*Thule now..but I am not looking to die really. Unless something strikes my fancy.

14. What frightens you?
*Ponders, his snout obviously show him debating on the answer before writing it.* Let see, Thules teachings would have my say I don't fear anything which I would say is true, but before learning that I would say being kept in the hold prison for a long time, oh and having to deal with the massive brute of an Iksar named Edoz, or the smaller guy Trulaf. *snorts*

*Smiles and reveals a bag from under his cloaks and shows the interviewer causing to barf a bit. Inside the bag was all kinda of body parts from different races. Then closes the bag and puts it back where he had it.*

16. Who have you loved?
*Writes.* Parents at one time but now they are dead.

17. What are your goals?
*Ponders as he chews on the quill end some before writting.* Not really sure I like living day by day.

*Tilts his head at the question, then begins to write.* Didn't I just answer this question above?

*Smiles a bit and ponders and writes.* Oh god I don't know but if it was around the fall season I think it is called 'The night of the dead.' I would play in those haunted mansions. That was fun.

*Writes.* Well mostly people see me as worthless until they fully understand that I am capable of doing what ever they ask.

*Writes.* Marriage is not something I fully know about what does it involve?

*Ponders again the starts to write.* Really I would say just going with the flow no matter what happens.

*Writes.* Not being strong enough as a hatchling to protect my family from the gnolls or the sky falling.

*Writes.* My family, I miss them and want to show them that their runt of a son has become something.

*Chuckles then writes* No, I think I excessed their what they ever thought of me.

*Writes.* I believe in Thule and the ways of fear.

*Lights up and writes.* I would like to talk again with my own voice my normal voice not tinked device, no magic, nothing but the true goodness of me and I would write a speak of Thule upon the plateform in West Freeport. Frankly I could care less what they would do to me.

*Raises and eyeridge then writes.* You don't want to know...you already saw the bag. *Grins.*

*Writes.*I don't have any, so there is nothing to tell, but I would love to have one. Someone to talk to and laugh with.

*Writes with a chuckle.* Just put this as the same answer as Question 28.

*Laughs, but it is obviously silent but if it wasn't it would be loud, before writing.* Lick the underside of my scaled tail Norrath!

*Perks and eye ridge and tilts his head in great thought, before writting.* Pretty and talks a lot. Like I would have to whack the slut just to shut her up.

*Chuckles and writes.* Losing my voice again.

*Writes.* At the moment, not a damn thing. You?

*Writes.* I lke to think everything in a half full kinda of way.

*Writes.* Well the ability to talk would be great but hell, I am good with what I am doing right now.

*Blinks looking at the question and then to the interviewer then back to the question then smirks and writes* Yep I lie every day to myself just so when I see this question I can answers it. *After finishing the last question he hands to chewed on quill and paper to the interview. Stands up places his hood back on and leaves.*

Caenette
Patron
Patron

Post by Caenette » 02/06/10

"Caenette Eclipseheart. Not my given name but a shortened version of it, sadly enough, yes, that is the short hand version of my birth name. You are welcome to call me 'Cae' alone if you wish." The little whiskers on the sides of her muzzle flicked slightly as the sand-colored Ratonga smiled.

2. Where were you born?
"Somewhere in the Desert of Ro...."

"My parents were drawn to excitement, like a moth to flame. We traveled much and far. I do not believe that they had any professions to speak of, rather well rounded in skills. Although I do remember that my mother could cast small spells. Nothing more than a small flame however. Father had no skills of the like to speak of, he was skilled with most weapons though and he defended us from encounters that couldn't be avoided." A small laugh echoed the small creature's mouth at the extended question. "Siblings? In my litter I had more than I can count on my toes. Who knows what the number has grown to now."

"My childhood was a great adventure. We never really got settled down in one place, and we traveled all over Norrath as a family until the litter I was apart of all decided to part."

"My education was all about survival, street smarts if you will." Again her nose twitched as she smiled, this time more of a tricky one compared to the one before. "As stated, we moved around a lot and stayed away from most of the cities, major and minor, a very rarely went out of our way towards any villages. Every once and a while we would trade information and goods will traveling adventurers or bands of gypsies. Though those were few. On our rare occasions that we would venture into a city, my favorite part of this lifestyle, we would pass unseen and listen into conversations not our own, a steal some food from the vendors. They have so much, who would notice a few dozen supplies missing? Our time outside of civilization we would forage for ourselves. The only role models I had were my parents. My father had also taught me a little in smithing, only once or twice though, the materials were hard to come by."

The Ratongan repositioned herself in the chair, not being used to staying still for this long. "Tons. Throw me into a challenge against an Scholar with this knowledge... and I'd surely win."

"I believe in anything with compelling arguments at the same time, I believe in nothing."

"If you've never truly had a home, it's easy to leave. Home was just where ever my family went, but when the litter had matured, and my siblings were beginning to feel like it was time to leave so did I."

"I don't have and never will have a position in society. I am a free spirit, which the major cities would try to take away from me. I won't let them have it."

"The largest majority of it is... stolen." The smile came back and placed itself on her face for a while. "Taught by my family, and mastered on my own. I became a skilled lock-pick as well, as soon as I noticed that was where the best possessions were... so in my 5th year about....."

"Ahh, relaxing? I live each and everyday doing what strikes my fancy. Be it dancing, sleeping, going on adventures.... oh~! How I love adventures! But... I guess on more laid back days I like to garden... if you can call it that. I plant seeds and plants but am not able to see how they've grown until I return. Despite my wanderlust in leaving them they do grow quite well."

"Revenge. If I found out that any one from my family, if I could find them, had been injured, or any of my friends or guild mates, farther than the point that I can save them...."

"My friends and guild mates. The closest thing I have to my family that I've been able to find again... "

14. What frightens you?
"The loss of people I'm close to."

A muddy hand quickly found itself to a necklace made of coins that hung close to the furry neck of the Ratonga. "It was given to me as a parting gift from my parents and siblings. This particular necklace had the names of each individual on the back of the coins, and they said they had it imbued, with something that I would find out in the future. Each of my siblings received something similar."

16. Who have you loved?
"None other than my family."

17. What are your goals?
"To explore every nook and cranny of Norrath."

Slight shoulders shrugged.

She giggled at this. "That's the same as everyday for me."

"I doubt people even pay any attention to me at first. After awhile, I haven't the slighest clue. You'd have to ask them."

"Perhaps, if the winds are right."

"That I'm not like some shmuck sitting behind a desk.... No offense."

"Not staying in touch with my family."

"My family once again."

"I don't think my parents had any expectations, other than to be happy."

"They're there, there's no doubt about it. And I've found myself trying to prove myself to mother Tunare."

"I've been told multiple times not to touch something dungeons... I didn't. And I suppose if I had it would have been bad for those who ventured in with me."

"The parting of my family. But it taught be to be independent and to always strive for what you want."

"I adventured awhile with an Iksar Beserker, named Fezort. We had some fun times... though we haven't caught up in awhile."

"Stolen from them. It wouldn't have happened if they watched their pouches better. Honest!"

"Something witty. Not exactly to sure of what yet though...."

"Fun and adventurous."

"Getting caught in one of the cities and being killed on sight. Not because I really fear the influences of them, but because that would mean that I had failed everything that my life was built on."

"My friends, family, guild mates.... Does this not sound familiar to you?"

"My agility. Honestly, I'd like to find someone who can catch me on foot. Perhaps not my eyes, they're kinda small compared to others of my kind."

"I love it!"

"Maybe am I and maybe I'm not. But I can't tell. Can you?" At the last syllable the small creature jumped to her feet, letting the last question linger in the air a little longer and then scurried out the door.

Yezra

Post by Yezra » 02/08/10

When have I NEVER gone under alias? Yezra is an alias, though most folks don't realize that, because I don't tell them. It's a long story...my real name is Kevaar Yez'Ra. I met a family of halflings and we couldn't speak each other's languages that well. They asked me my name and I thought they meant the family name. So I told them Yez'Ra. And it stuck. So now I'm Yezra to most people.

The proper house name has the accent on the last syllable, by the way. Yez'RA, not YEZ'ruh. But it doesn't really matter. That house is mostly gone now.

2. Where were you born?

Neriak. Don't remember exactly where. Probably an alley.

I had siblings...at least two brothers...probably others. Don't remember that well, to be honest. They left for training when I was still a wee lad. Might've died there. Don't really know. They don't tell you what happens to the other trainees, don't want to scare you off, you know?

I do remember my parents quite clearly though, and the less said about them, the better. <long pause> Father wasn't an alcoholic, but he acted it. Always in a rage about something. Mother was a right old bat, too. Very intelligent...and very sneaky. She had to be, though, 'round my da.

Tough. We were a poor family. S'why most of my brothers went off to join the standing army; keep food in their bellies. I was mostly off on my own, at least until I was old enough to follow them. Other kids didn't bother to associate with me, and honestly, I preferred it that way. And then when I was about ten I left for training. It was tough, but better than being at home.

My training was the training given to all dragoons: how to hold a sword by the right end, and how to not die while out in Nektulos. They must've been impressed by me--or maybe they just wanted to make sure I couldn't do any harm--because they stuck me into the scout division. I didn't complain though. Getting away from my fellows so I could have some time and space to myself was GREAT!

Role models? Psh. There's no one in Neriak I'd like to role model, thank you kindly.

Hardly any. Well, we were told all surfacers were either heathens, intruders on our rightful lands, or a mixture of them both, and also that they were foul, smelly and stupid. And that Tunare was a bitch. But that's about the extent of it...

What do I believe in about what? I just try to focus on my family and their well-being, not any of that religious and philosophical whatsis.

Was poor. Needed a place to go, and couldn't abide home. The army seemed the best option at the time.

Quite a bit, actually...from dirt-poor to a respected soldier back to...well, not dirt-poor again. But I'm certainly not respected in Neriak anymore.

Used to be the dirt dregs of society, see. Then I joined up with the dragoons, and in Neriak, at least before the King was killed, that got you some respect. Then for my services in the wars I got a tiny promotion, was made lord of some little backwater House in Neriak. But then they found out how I had been passing information to the Tuanrians...anyways, I'm not welcome in Neriak anymore, but the Tunarians still like me well enough. Got a decent-sized house in South Qeynos now; Kelethin is just a bit too lovey-dovey for me. And the platforms are dangerous for little kids.

Now or in the past? Most of my skills I learned through the dragoon training...other bits and pieces I just picked up along the way. They say I make a good spy because I can think fast enough to concoct good lies when I'm found somewhere I'm not supposed to be..not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not. But I'm not as agile or strong as I used to be, so I'm thinking of settling down, going into retirement. Maybe adopt a few kids to keep the house from getting too quiet.

I go out and run. Or at least, I used to. Now that I busted my leg up it's not as relaxing as it used to be. I like to read too, but not all the time. That'd just get boring.

All depends on the situation...but it's usually as a last resort. I'd rather annoy the heck out of someone by sabotage than take a blade to their throat. Less messy, more fun.

Friends. Family. People who'd die for me. Not ideals, they never last long enough.

14. What frightens you?

Uh...not much, really. I know I seem like a coward sometimes, but it's mostly just bluff, honestly.

Okay, I don't like being kept in a cage. Or tied down. Or any of that kind of thing. S'how I bust my leg, you know. Oh, and people being dishonest. I HATE it when I have to second-guess everything.

That's a tough one to narrow down! My good throwing knife...my boots...my map of Neriak with all the secret entrances...and can't forget the wife of course! I don't know. I don't get attached to things, really, because there's always something out there just like it.

16. Who have you loved?

Plenty of people. But people don't always love me back, so I'm trying to get better about that.

17. What are your goals?

Goals? Hm...how about having as much fun as I can while I'm on this rock?

Honestly? Big honkin' family with a lot of kids. Not my kids, though, I'm getting too old for that.

That's easy. I'd take my stick and my pack and go explore somewhere new!

Shouldn't you be asking them that, not me? I reckon I come off as friendly, bit of a rascal and coward. Then they get to know me. They know I'm not cowardly, just practical. I don't run from a fight. But I don't fight fair, either. And, well, at least I hope they would find this out--I do care for them, deeply.

Where she can take for who I am, wanderlust, pranking, worries, stupid stuff and all. And..happy to say I've found her!

Me? Proud of something? ......well, I don't know. I guess that Sijol's made it so far after I brought him to Qeynos. Does that count?

I'm not telling you that!

Uh...well, I wouldn't mind talking to the first Naythox Thex. His people were always very honorable, even if they have some unusual, er, morals. I'd like to meet the person who'd be able to keep discipline over a group of Teir'dal like that.

Heck no!

They're necessary. And I mean all of them, even the evil ones. I may not like what they do...but I respect them for being. For what they're capable of. Can't see the light without darkness, and all that.

Most people tell me I'd get along very well with Bristlebane, but sometimes I wonder...

Huh? If I want to do something, I get out and do it! Nuff said!

<very long pause before answering> I don't know. I try not to think about that kind of thing, really.

Best friend? Don't really have one. I mean, plenty of acquaintances, sure, but BEST friend...I try not to trust that deeply. Easy to get stung later on.

Kill them? Because they got in my way?

Well, there was that one matron from House J'Dandryl....let's just say she'll remember me for a very long time. Why? She almost killed one slaves, just because he wasn't fetching her water fast enough.

Hey, I may be old, but I'm not that far along yet!

Accepting. Respectful. Doesn't get angry easily, but loves a good time.

Didn't we already do this one?

Family. Or friends; they're often interchangeable for me.

Best? Oh, I don't know...my mind, I guess. Could do without this leg, though.

Would be great if Sirreth--that's my oldest son--stopped hating me. And...well, I'd bring some friends back, if you know what I mean. But that's about it.

Naaaaaaaah.

Cythera
Visitor

Post by Cythera » 02/17/10

My given name was Cythera Qu'loren. I do not currently use my given last name. I've been called Cy by my sister, and later by a woman who took the role of my mother. I was called various names by my Mistress and instructor, most often moth. When she was being nice. I will not tell you my alias. Would that not defeat its purpose?

2. Where were you born?

I was born in North Freeport. I only lived there for the first few years of my life.

I was adopted at birth. I don't have any information on my biological parents.
My adoptive mother died when I was a few years old. She was kind to me and loved me. My adoptive older sister serves as a hired sword or something similar in a land very far away, I haven't seen her in years. I am ashamed to say I do miss her.
It bothers me that I can no longer write her lest I risk identifying myself to the wrong people. She probably thinks I am dead.
I am not sure where she fights, or for whom, or if she is still alive.
My adoptive father never liked me, and I'm sure he was happy to give up responsibility of me.

It's hard to say if I ever had a childhood, or if I am still a child and have yet to know adulthood.

My father paid generous sums for the House Do'Rexus to raise and educate me. He held some sort of business arrangement with them besides my keeping. From the hints I gathered the business was of the type not discussed openly. I was kept there like a pet, but I was somewhat adopted by the youngest daughter of the house. I was neither permitted nor encouraged to play, nor was i given any toys. I was whipped, beaten, burned and cut when necessary to adjust my behavior or reinforce my lessons. I am thankful and resentful of this.

I will not deny that I was given an excellent education despite, or perhaps due to the treatment I received. For over a decade I studied daily in the arcane sciences, classical arts, and anatomy. I spent the majority of my waking hours either being taught or studying in the library.

Due to my upbringing the only social interaction I have had was with the Tier'dal residents and house staff of the house Do'Rexus, as well as a few Arasai who came and left the staff. Trolls were not permitted to serve in the house as they are in some houses of Neriak. I was not exposed to any other cultures, religions, or races except for a few prisoners which I met in the cellar.

I can postulate that I believe in a great many things, but in truth very little has been proven to me so inconclusively that I cannot deny its truth. I believe in the Gods, even those which I despise.

I was not given a choice in the matter. Due to a confluence of situations the decision was made to have me eliminated. I was able to escape assassination but am now in hiding and likely will be for a long time, if not the rest of my life.

I'm not sure what my position is now, or what it ever was. I was born in an unknown situation and adopted, then I spent most of my life as a captive, and now I am a student of the arts. I was provided with enough money that I do not need to work, but not enough to be considered rich.

I scribe books for a local merchant at least one day a week, but accept my wage in literature instead of cash. I'll admit I quite enjoy this job. It is easy, with change a phrase or two in a pivotal situation, to change the happy ending in a love story into something more interesting.
I am currently a student of the fine arts, specifically painting and sculpture. I am taught by (of all people) an ancient Sarnak male named Purveyor Rorth. He is clearly unaccustomed to dealing with my kind, and based on the way he looks at me he would like to eat me. He is an acceptable teacher but he has nearly taught me all that he can. I am in the process of earning the trust of other cultures in an attempt to learn their arts.

I read. I often spend a whole day doing so. I'm determined to continue my education in the arcane arts, albeit self-taught.
As far as what I do to relax... I kill. I inflict pain. I torture. Not on the 'higher' races, but generally on fayfolke such as brownies and pixies. Or whenever I find it necessary to kill. It's not exactly about hatred...it's the feeling it gives me. I would say it is the only time I experience joy.

I will kill out of self defense, anyone who threatens my life. Possibly anyone who made me angry enough, but that has not happened yet. I do not seek out people of the higher races to torture, but if one must die anyways then I may take the opportunity.

I would die for my Queen. I can't say that there is anything or anyone else I would die for. Who enters a fight expecting to die? I am willing to take the risk of death in exchange for new experiences and adventures. And possibly for my sister.

14. What frightens you?

That I will stagnate, fail, and go unremembered. That I will not evolve any further than I already have.

I have no possessions I am tied to. I left Neriak with only my clothes.

16. Who have you loved?

My sister. My Queen. I have an affection for my mistress and my adopted mother, but I wouldn't consider it love. I have not loved a man or woman romantically.

17. What are your goals?

To be a powerful sorceress. To know everything I can. To be respected.

I hope to be living somewhere other than dusty, reptile-ridden Gorowyn. I hope to be more confident and knowledgeable. I hope to have increased my power with the arcane arts.

Every day is a free day with no responsibilities, unless I choose to take them.

I'm not sure I make an impression. Those who remember me probably only think I am reticent and even unfriendly. I would not know how people feel about me after knowing me for a while. The servants I interacted with seemed to enjoy my company.

I doubt I will marry. Marriage seems more the refuge of the weak and the stupid, so they have someone else around to care for them once they have outlived their usefulness. It's for the woman who wishes to bear children and requires a man to help her raise them. It's for man who wants an easy way to ensure he has sex, or heirs. Its for those too poor to live alone who require their income be supplemented with that of another. In all of these cases and more the condition of marriage is due to a deficient character. Marriage is giving up and chaining yourself to a wall. I think am unlikely to find a wall appealing enough for this. I can't say for certain though, I lack experience where sex is concerned.

I definitely don't have an excess of acquaintances, nor do I have any I am embarrassed to know. All of them... well, both of them... are useful or interesting in some way. I acknowledge my superiority to most I meet, but in the same way I acknowledge my superiority to a wolf or a hawk and yet still find them interesting.

I am unclear on the art of starting and maintaining a conversation. I lack the necessary graces and social conventions. I too often act like a child. I would rather think of myself as observant rather than timid and cautious rather than nervous, but I fear others judge me more harshly.
The fact that I wear a guise most of the time also hinders me. By necessity I use a charm to transform myself into another race when I am in public, except for within a select few places I feel to be safe. My favorite is that of a Tier'dal maiden, but I change between several races of course. Because of this people often do not recognize me upon a second meeting.

Queen Cristianos. I would like to question her about the meaning, purpose, and creation of my race directly. There are gaps in the recorded history.

<laughs> Who knows? I haven't seen either of them since before I could speak.

What do you wish to know? I believe there are gods, I believe some are more powerful than others. I was raised in the worship of Innoruk. I have not yet decided on my own religious path, I need to do more research. It is not a descision to make in haste.

Many things. There are more things I would like to do than things I have done. Who is to say how I would react to any of them. That is the reason I wish to do them.
Adventure, knowledge, emotion... all of these things interest me.

I would rather not share that.

I would prefer to think I don't have one. It's better than considering that horrible dwarf/gnome filth as my best friend. He possesses the worst parts of each breed.

I haven't done anything particularly bad, in my opinion.
During my education in Neriak I once tortured a Koada'Dal male for 6 days before he died. Almost no skin left at all on him by the the fourth day, just flesh and bone exposed and seeping. On the fifth day I began to pluck the muscle fibers individually from his body. When he died there were more scraps of him rotting on the floor than there was attached to his bones. It was fantastic. I had never seen such will to live, and I admired his spirit. I would have enjoyed a conversation with him under different circumstances.
He was a criminal and would be tortured by someone else if not by me, so I don't consider this very bad. Some might, I guess.

It doesn't matter what it says on my tombstone, or if I even have one. There is a story of a man who ordered a tomb of stunning craftsmanship and spent his final years having it constructed, he was remembered years later only for being the man within the beautiful tomb. I wish for people to remember me as powerful and think upon me with respect. If I have that then I don't care if I rot in a ditch or am consumed by orcs.

Willful. Fascinating. Brilliant. Fierce. Cruel. Both master and slave to me and I to them. Someone such as that may be worth a lasting pairing.

I can't say I fear anything. There are things that I dread though.

I am the most important thing in my life, of course. My pleasure and the improvement of myself and my situation are my priorities.

I am proud of the fact that intelligent and disciplined. I have many talents.
I dislike the fact that I lack confidence, am clumsy, and am at times pathetically weak or emotional.

I feel somehow that I am unfinished, only part of a person. I think I have much to catch up on. I would like to learn from other people. Maybe even make some friends, if I can find anyone worthy. Perhaps take a lover. Rather nervous of that one though.

I posses more weakness than I would like to. Sometimes I desire companionship. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed.
I reason with myself that for one forced out on her own for the first time at an age when a maiden is generally still with her family, I am doing well. I will become stronger.
Last edited by Cythera on 03/12/10, edited 3 times in total.

Sibelle
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Post by Sibelle » 02/18/10

Delith settles into the seat, cerulean eyes settled on the person across from her.

"Delith Keveve Y'Lera. I have no aliases."

2. Where were you born?
"Longshadow Alley, Freeport."

"I was adopted. I have no siblings."

Her eyes narrow harshly at the question, assuming it is a jibe at her being adopted.
"My father was a stern man, but he taught me everything I know about respect, and my craft."

"My Father, the Bishop. I was raised by the Teachings of the Dismal Rage."

"I knew well of Freeport, and most of the races accepted by the City, and the Temple of War. I have read several religious scriptures, and was raised as a follower of Rallos Zek."
Her nose turns upward, displeasured by that admission.

"I follow Innoruuk, the Father of all Teir'dal. I am his Servitor, and I serve His Will to the best of my ability at every moment. With every breath and very motion. My body is my most sacred tool, and my hands can be the most brutal instrument of that Will, or the most generous. I believe in striving for perfection, while knowing that only He can achieve it."

Her head cants almost cheerily to the left after she finishes answering that question, almost smiling even!

"I no longer live with my adoptive father because we had some differences, and I felt it was no longer necessary for me to live off of his means. Even if I have less material luxuries, I can live off of bread and water if I am still able to serve His Will."

"I went from being a payment, to the adoptive runt of a Human Man to an ill-received Novice at the Temple of War, to a young girl with a Mace and Priest robes. Now I am a woman with a debt, a Human Father, and muddied nobility who is learning more about what it means to truly one of His Chosen with each passing day than she has in years."

One of her hands lifts to rub along her purple, pointed ear thoughtfully.

"I am paid for doing odd jobs as I better my skills in combat, not only is this beneficial to my serving His Will, but It helps spread His Influence by my mere presence. I am competent in the field, and growing stronger day by day."

"I enjoy listening to music, or attending to my aviary as well as my hound, Zareth. I also paint on occasion."

"There are too many to list, I am sorry."

"The Father.. And.. No, just the Father."
14. What frightens you?
"Failure, disappointment.. I am not terribly fond of worms either." Her face twists into utter disgust and horror before she realizes the interviewer is snickering behind a hand, thus provoking her to continue defensively.
"No, not wurms, or snakes.. I do mean worms. You know, when you sever them, each half still lives as another entity? Theoretically you could cut a worm into many pieces, and each piece would be another worm.."'

"That's hard to say. I am not a very material person, but there are scriptures of Doctrine I value. My Altar, and my prayer beads.. My armor, and perhaps my aviary and the birds therein.."
16. Who have you loved?
"No one romantically, nor shall I ever endure that taint."
The Priestess huffs in amusement.
"But I am loyal to my adoptive father in a familial fashion. He raised me, held me when I was a girl and taught me how to survive, be that a blessing or a curse. I suppose perhaps I may have that kind of bond again, someday."

17. What are your goals?
"I seek to become powerful, to be as accomplished as I can to better serve the Father. To spread His Will, and affect as many lives as I can with his powerful blessings, and, to those who deny his generosity.. I shall introduce them to a new flavorful level of pain."

"Hopefully I have accomplished some of my goals, and am continuing to do so. If I am not, I hope that my failings brought me to my grave. I won't settle for anything less than success."

"Keep a vigil to the Father, then perhaps paint while listening to a music box, or write."

"I have no idea, I am not those people. I can hope that they see me as I hope to be, respectful and gracious. As well as someone not to anger."
21. What's your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that will happen in your life?
"I believe that Marriages should be sacred, and not based solely on Love. A couple should be matched in Spirit and in Faith, as well as have similar goals for them to be successfully married." Delith's nose wrinkles slightly after that and she exhales with a deep sigh.
"As for myself, I do not know if there is a man worthy of my hand, much less the rest of me. But as a Teir'Dal, particularly one as young as I am.. I cannot say for sure if It is in my future or not. I have many years left...Hopefully."

22. What are you most proud of about your personal life? "I am not a whore." She beams proudly, and leans back. "There isn't a man alive that can say they have 'conquered' me."

23. What are you most ashamed of in your personal life? "My family. I do truly respect my Adoptive Father, but he is not Teir'Dal. My birth parents owed the Dismal Rage quite a hefty sum of coin and they fell quite far from being Nerian Nobles."

The Priestess looks off, pulling her long dark braid over her shoulder to stroke it in effort to comfort herself.

"The Sovereign probably. I have only seen her a few times, but she has a way with words that I enjoy. I would be pleased to have even a few hours to listen to her talk. She is humble and gracious. I like that about a person."

"I have no idea what they expected."

"All are False, except Innoruuk. There is no other god worthy of my time."

"Dress up. Not because I really want to prove anything, but there is something appealing about floaty dresses and jewelry. But if I did it now, there would be too many eyes looking at me, thinking I starved attention.. Which I do not. So I don't.. There are other things I would like to do too.. But they are more complicated."

"That's hard to say.. I guess the falling out with my Adoptive Father. But it was inevitable. I do realize now, how valuable family is though."

"I don't think I have anyone -that- close to me. Although I do have friends, they are just not close enough to be my 'best' friends."

"Keep them locked in a cell in my house.. And there are a lot of reasons."

"Well, I don't know where I will be when I die. If I died now. I suppose something generic would suffice, like 'Delith Y'Lera, Loving Daughter of Innoruuk.'? Yes, I guess that would do."

"Um." She flushes, her cheeks flaring with a hot magenta as she bows her head from embarassment at the nature of the question. "I guess I would hope that he would be strong and devoted to Innoruuk, as well as myself. Teir'Dal obviously. He would need to know the Commandments and follow the Doctrine I do."
"Haven't we been over this?"

34. What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most? "My Faith."

35. What do you like best about yourself? Least? "I like all of myself."

"I would simply like to grow stronger, change is inevitable through time."

"No, why would I do such a thing?"
Last edited by Delith on 04/16/10, edited 1 time in total.

Vanita
Patron
Patron

Post by Vanita » 03/04/10

I am Vanita...I am what I ask people to call me, which is Vanita. I can not be certain if I have gone by a different name
2. Where were you born?
I...I do not know.
I'm sorry I cannot say. I have no family.
In the past three years I have trained in armed defense/offense with the Indigo Brotherhood...a month with The Spires of Innoruuk. I'm mostly self taught now, so I am my own role model.
I am experiencing that now, and I am enchanted, everyone is so different yet connected. It is amazing and I wish to be part of it.
I believe there are things greater then ourselves but to dwell on them will only waste precious moments of life. I also believe that fine wine and pleasant company can cure any bad day.
Neriak? I wished to venture out and see the world around me.
Society is strong and various, there is light and dark but mostly there are shades of gray. Tread carefully. Over my lifetime? I cannot say...
I am a mace for hire. I have taken a liking to making pottery in my free time...I taught myself the pottery. Its not the best yet of course.
I ride my nightmare Davin. It is the most freeing feeling to let the wind blow through your hair and lead you steed as fast as you can urge them to go.
If someone threatens to take my life of course.
Die for? Why would I want to die for anything? I want to live for so much more.
14. What frightens you?
My past its my dark shadow that haunts my dreams...so then I also fear my dreams.
My nightmare Davin.
16. Who have you loved?
Who have.....*winces in pain* I don't know...can we move on?
17. What are your goals?
To live, to experience the joys of life and be free of past troubles.
I do not know, I'm living my life each day at a time.
Ride my Davin, drink wine and be among people who enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs.
I think they see me as very polite, I did study a few volumes on proper social mannerisms. Beyond that I have no clue.
Marriage? I have not thought about it much. I should read up on it. I am not sure I will find love let alone be married.
When I left Neriak and decided to not live in fear anymore.
When I first awoke scared and alone...I would not leave my house for weeks I was a mess...it was a dark time.
I am just meeting people. I have no opinion on the matter yet.
I never new my...*winces* parents.
I believe they are real and we are simply pawns for their amusement, much like a person would have a pet. Sometimes they give individuals some of their gifts to see what they can do. I was given a gift and I'm sure I am a big disappointment.
Nothing too solid. Currently I want to play with Shirari's Hoop Tomais gave her.
I lost my memories three years ago. All of them. I learned to move on from it.
I don't have a best friend...
I killed a gnome in a experiment in Paineel, that tops the list for now.
Vanita, she truly lived.
The would be understanding of my condition, they would be funny, kind but strong, honest but courteous, attractive in my eye of course, willing to enjoy the thrills of life with me, and of course deeply in love with me as I should be with them.
That my past will always be a shadow, that someday I will return and consume me.
My life. I have nothing else.
My new inner strength, it makes the world seem less troublesome.
It is still new for me, I feel like I have a lot to learn and much to do. This is exciting if not a little scary but mostly exciting.
I am not, my mind is...its hard to explain but there you have it.

Safiyat
Visitor

Post by Safiyat » 03/09/10

"what do people call me?" her eyes glimmer as the foul language passed though her mind, but instead she simply clears her throat and continued."Safiyat, of house Vel'Dal, along with some other more colorful titles."

2. Where were you born?
"I was bon in Neriak specifically but the forests raised me."

"Siblings? Is that a Joke? I'm shocked my mother didn't drown me at birth, having a second curse was out of the question. Shes dead now, lucky for me. I suppose there could be others on my sirs side, assuming I ever found out exactly who he was..."

"The moment I was weaned I was shipped off to my true home in the wilds, quite good to be honist. Never had to tolerate walls, weaklings or idiots I wouldn't trade it."

"I was trained in the circle, a druids coven. Forgive me if I'm vague here but we are not known for spewing personal information. I respect all of them and would trust them with my life. Thats alot coming from me..."

Shifting a little uncomfortably she finally crosses her legs, her hands tense in her lap. "Race has little meaning to me- well unless its a fae. Fae irritate me for more reasons then i care to count, including the fact that there wings make me sneeze. As for religion? I suppose i don't care who follows who and why, everyone has there own reasons for doing what they do. So long as it doesn't get in my way, its none of my concern."

"Life." After a long pause she shakes her head, almost annoyed no one seems to understand the simple answer. "I don't mean rainbows and creation and happy thoughts... I mean adaptation, change and struggle. Life is the reward for struggle, survival of the fit."

"I was sent away before i was old enough to understand what was happening. I am back now, and I stay because I can."

A faint laugh is muffled by the vail over her lower face. "Position? I suppose in the scrolls you would see something along the title of Lady of house Vel'Dal. It's rather meaningless, as being the leader of a house of one is like claiming a blade of grass in the desert is a tree...it IS the tallest thing around after all."

"I don't. I hardly know what to do with the coin left behind form my mother. Honestly I doubt it will ever run dry, not that I would care. I get what I need with out it, as I did before she was dead."

"does hunting count? no? Well I suppose reading then. Something about a good book that just seems pure. You learn, see things from others eyes, experience there struggle. I would go as far as calling it therapeutic."

"Is that a trick question? Everything kills, thats like asking under what circumstances would I take a breath."

"Quite simply, nothing. Death would mean I have given up or lost. I would fight for things, but ultimately my life is what makes me who I am and to give that up on purpose is unthinkable."

14. What frightens you?
"That I can not answer, no one should. Fear is a weakness, you wouldn't tell the world where the weak spot in your armor is would you?"

"My life."

16. Who have you loved?
"My self."

17. What are your goals?
"I do not make long term goals. Each day poses it's own problems, i overcome and adapt one at a time."

"Alive... Other then that, I could not say."

"The same thing I do every day. Wake, grow, and learn. What use is having a life if you can not revel in it daily?"

"Shouldent you be asking yourself that? You being a person, and this being your first impression? As for after knowing me, that would depend on who you talk too. No two people have the same mind or opinions, so I don't see how I could possibly answer the question."

"Possibly, if I find the right one. Marriage is an odd concept for me, that may change in time but today I couldn't wrap my mind around it. If I must devote myself to a single person I suppose it would need to be some one strong. Strong of spirit."

"Thats hard for me to say, I don't compare myself to others so pride for me is somewhat abstract. I am pleased with my actions often but no one is perfect and theres always room for growth..."

"Nothing. Shame is as odd a word as pride. You can not change actions already done, so why be shamed by them? Change or do not, but to dwell on bad outcomes is to condemn yourself to never moving forward."

"I don't know that I admire him but I would like to spend one day with my father. Mostly to know more of the blood that flows in my body. I understand people are not fully the product of there sires but it would provide some personal insight."

"Absolutly not at all."

"They exist under the same rules as everyone else, adapt or die. Even if the term "die" to a god is distant they have there own struggles and thus we can learn from them."

"That is a bit to personal..."

"There are lots of hardships in my past and each one was a learning experience. No one event is more important then another, we need them all to be who we are."

"I have one? I didn't know people could tolerate me for that long..." Her eyes showed the hidden smile as she let out another soft laugh. "On a more serious note, I honestly couldn't say. In truth my ONLY friend is Keirann, and he is... well, I suspect he still hates me most of the time."

"Killed them, and my reasons are my own."

"I would like the tombstone to not exist, either because I am still very much alive or because I died and don't want anyone dwelling on my rotting corpse."

"Tall dark and handsome? Truth be told I find attraction to be just as random as the weather. When I find him or her I will let you know."

"I can not say, both because its foolish and I do not know."

"Didn't I answer this before? My life is the most important thing in my life."

"Everything, I am what I am supposed to be why would I dislike that? No, I am not perfect but no one is and I will continue to adapt and change as I should."

"I sometimes long to return to the forests but I was brought back to the city for the time, so I will make the best of it."

"I like to think I am brutally honest with myself, so I don't think so... however if I WAS lying to myself I would believe my own lie because I am an even match for myself... Some of these questions are strange."