Annual Festival of Discord Planning

Guides and EQ2-related discussions.
Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Annual Festival of Discord Planning

Post by Psia » 10/05/18

Leadership for the Festival of Discord Planning Committee is asking for event hosts and support. Via the EQ2 Antonia Bayle Roleplayer's and Friends group on Facebook. If you are not a Facebook user and have interest in supporting the events, please reply in detail to this topic and I will be happy to relay the information.

Please include your ingame character name, event you wish to host and any event details!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/555929804551548/
Festival of Discord!

The dates have been chosen as 26th - 29th October.

Due to RL stuff (I'm moving cross country, again) and not being able to get online very often at a time everyone else can come to meetings, I'm going to try something different and plan it on here.

If you would like to run an event, or have your venue there on one of the nights, please let me know with a comment here, or you can send me a PM.

With the new expansion just around the corner, the Devs are very busy so we're aiming to stick to the props we already have that they just need to turn on. Let me know what event, and what day/time would suit best that weekend. I'll edit the list as folks volunteer, but these are the common events for FoD;

Opening Ceremonies - Myself, and a priest/ess to do a blessing perhaps?
Scavenger Hunt - Lera (Fri/Sat night)
Guud Eetz - Lera (Fri/Sat night)
Arena
Joust
High Dive
Rum Run
Pumpkin Carving
Ranged
Bardic - Slipps
War Dog pup training.
Stick 'N' Pike
Bug Munch
Closing Ceremonies:
  • Soulfire Alfresco to follow - Moonshadows Guild
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Re: Annual Festival of Discord Planning

Post by Psia » 10/05/18

Slipps? Do you know if your Bardic Competition will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday?
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations