11th Annual Festival of Unity

Guides and EQ2-related discussions.
Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

11th Annual Festival of Unity

Post by Psia » 08/22/17

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

On the heels of Game Update #104, Sol's Summer, the roleplaying planner's for the 11th Annual Festival of Unity are ironing out their itinerary. Events to unfold, over four days, on the roleplay-preferred server of Antonia Bayle (Antonica, Instance #1 ONLY) are less than a month away!

All scheduled event times are listed as Eastern Standard Time (EST). Please adjust accordingly for your own timezone:

September 1 (Friday)
  • 7:30PM Bug Munch run by Slipps
  • 9PM Fey Iron Chef run by Lera
September 2nd (Saturday)
  • 1:30PM Event to be announced run by Camjager
  • 3PM Caber Toss with Jetaymo
  • 4:30 PM Wolf Pup Training with Jetaymo
  • 6PM Ranged with Tamur
  • 7:30PM Fashion Show with Asceela and Maethirion
  • 9 PM Scavenger Hunt with Lera - the legendary Frostfell Elf!
September 3rd (Sunday)
  • 1PM High Dive with Asceela
  • 3:30 PM Fishing Tournament with Tomias
  • 5PM Splat with Tamur, Bellaluna and Asceela
  • 6:30 PM Joust, run by Officers from the Vagabond Knights.
  • 8PM Arena run by Serrest
September 4th (Monday)
  • 7PM Rum Run with Eardir
  • 8:30PM Bardic with Slipps
  • 10PM Soulfire Alfresco
Additional events and details forthcoming as we get closer to September.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations

Psia
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer
Owner of Psi'a's Hammer

Re: 11th Annual Festival of Unity

Post by Psia » 09/02/17

I hope this has been a grand time. Sorry that I'm having to miss out again this year. Due to work.
"The food is good, the wine is excellent, the staff timely. All that is lacking is your company." - EQ2 Raven Mythic FAQ

"Let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." - Kirk to Picard, Star Trek Generations