Recent WIPs..

Arts & Crafts
Sibelle
Terminus Developer
Terminus Developer

Recent WIPs..

Post by Sibelle » 02/20/16

With my dad's passing and the endless sea of people going "So, you going to work on your art more right?" I have been feeling pretty strongly I need to devote more time to it. Right now is hard, because my mind is way too occupied and drained to do very much at all. So I don't expect anything new for a little while but when I can, I am going to start working with physical, traditional mediums. As he left..well, a smorgasbord of paints and pens to me.. and that's about the extent of all that he had. Action figures, clothes, art supplies = the sum of my dad's belongings.

For Christmas he bought me a new tablet which I have been using, but not as much as I should have been - lots going on, between building a guild, work and preparing for surgery.

This is a WIP for Thelus I was doing. Which I don't know that I'll finish but it was a really good challenge for me to start doing some complete pictures/story pieces. The Balloons were.. for a festival idea I never made happen. But hey, someday maybe?

These two are other pet portraits I never finished but will finish. My goal with these was something whimsical, not just a 100% realistic portrait but to do something bright, fun and kind of kids' book-ish in style.

This is Beefcake, a dog my mom works with that I sometimes dogsit:

The other is of our cat Bird, who brings me such lovely presents. (Scorpions, two baby snakes, countless lizards).