Minecraft is a sandbox building video game which allows players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D world. It is currently in development, originally by creator Markus "Notch" Persson and now by his company formed from the proceeds of the game, Mojang. The gameplay is inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper, and Infiniminer. In order to play on the Raven's Minecraft server, you'll need to be a registered user of the game, see below for details.
There are more than one servers for Fort huggable mixes, mostly because of mods and other oddness.
Fort Huggable Part Deux - Current Version: 1.7.10
The mods included are: Basic Forge, Forestry, Fastcraft, Rei Minimap, and Twilight Forest.
The intent is to have a varied game with more than vanilla minecraft, but not be tied to too many mods that would keep us chained to an old version. The world was also generated fresh from a more up to date minecraft server, which while giving an old world character, old seeds do not transfer well and world generation can be a bit odd from old to new areas.
Fort Huggable Mix 2 - Current Version: 1.12.2
forthuggable.ravenfire.net - Standard Port
A more expansive fresh world generated on Minecraft 1.12.2 with a more up to date mod list: Forge, OpenComputers, Forestry, IronChest, ExtraRails, Rustic, and the Twilight Forest.
- Download and Install Technic Launcher: https://www.technicpack.net/download
- Start the launcher and click "Modpacks" tab on top.
- In the Add packs dialog box to enter your Technic Platform Delivery URL.
For Fort Huggable part Deux:
Enter: https://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack ... -pard-deux
For Fort Huggable Mix2:
Enter: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hug ... -2.1310384
- From there you can launch minecraft from the technic platform.
Add a MultiPlayer server using relevant addres and port: forthuggable.ravenfire.net
People who have trouble updating their packs, should open the config for it and "Reset Pack" on the dialog. There might be some old files making trouble.
* Note: It is highly recommended you run 64 bit Java. I advise adding more memory to the java settings to be safe, 2.0-2.5GB. Find this inside The Launcher options of Technic from the top right corner, Java Settings, memory. If you have too little ram, you may experience crashes.
The maps are up and should update nightly here:
There are POIs and a limited view of Twilight Forest (due to block differences).